Closed RP W/Torn
Koi smirked as he saw the presence of Layme's belly relaxing beneath his lovable touch. He found it increasingly plesurable when his lover moaned in the presence of Layne's body had reacted from his very own. "I promise not to bring any harm to our unborn children during our sex session." He was more than the word eager to see his lover smile. He started by gently kissing upon the back of Layne's perectly sculpted neck as if it were a slender swam, feeling as if he had made the very first move.  He adored his lover more than anything in the whole entire world. He was so very eager and he lived to love and need him and serve at his each and every single beckon call.

(It alright, there is no need to apologize. I know that real life is busy. Ooh! a concert sounds very fun.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Layne bit his lip softly before turning his head to kiss Koi's cheek as he kissed his neck. "I just want to be really careful. I think it's best we hold off." He slowly uncrossed his arms and reached to hold his partner with a soft hum. "I know I'm repeating myself, but I can't wait to feel them moving around~"
Koi was at a conflict with his urges but his inner beast would never win. He did not ever want to harm his lover, holding his backside close to the front of his chest and stomach like while embracing him like a teddy bear. Gently he placed gentle kisses upon his lover's lips, never ever wanting to let go of him. Not even for a single minute. "I understand, babe. And we can wait for sex if you want. I do not mind." He said with a smile. "I cannot wait either."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

(Do you wanna go to when the quads grow again and start moving?)
(Yes, I would like that.)

(Alright! ^^)

After a few weeks of waiting for the quads to grow so they would move, the day had finally come. Layne had just gotten home from his shift at the hospital and had just barely gotten out of his scrubs and into regular clothing when he felt almost as if there were butterflies in his stomach. He assumed it was just hunger pangs, but he soon felt his swell grown larger, but there was something else he was feeling. Surely enough, he noticed movement. Without trying to get himself too worked up, he quickly waddled up to Koi. "Babe! They're moving!" He shouted.
( :D)

Koi waited for the special moment that the children to thrive with movement inside of Layne's beyond large, swollen mass of a belly. He was calmly cleaning the truly messy depths of their massive bedroom to be changed into a nursery when he was suddenly alerted by the sound of his lover's voice calling out to him. Worriedly in the flash of an eye he left the such room and rushed over to his lover, noticing that the size of his belly had truly doubled in size that it was before. He stood close beside his joyful lover, placing a strong but gentle hand upon the front of his lover's round, massive belly, feeling a strong series of kicks against it like that of a constant drum being struck over and over. "Whoa Layne! .. they are really active today, I know I keep reminding you but I am proud of you for taking our pregnancy in stride! our children are healthy and they are proud of you too!"

Layne’s proud smile returned at Koi’s compliments. “They just started..! They’re so strong.” He lifted up his shirt to see their movements more clearly. “I’m already looking close to full term!” He gently rubbed his fairly rounded out belly while feeling kicks against his hands as his hands moved it circles. “There are times where I feel a bit self conscious, but I’m proud. I can tell these are multiples and that this is rare pregnancy.”
Koi smiled as well, feeling the rowdy movements of many feet kicking against his palm upon Layne's belly. He loved the way that his beloved had been so blissful even when their children were being so rough. He was eager to have a chance to hold the children but knew that they had to be patient, no matter how impatient they were from time to time. "It is alright babe, there is no need to be self conscious, You are even more beautiful carrying our children. Soon our children will be born and we will get a chance to hold and care for them but for now I am fine with feeling them kicking and moving against our hands. I hope that our children will be healthy but not too big when at full term."

Feeling how strong their movements already were, he could tell that they would probably give him a hard time when moving as they grew larger. “Ah... They’re already so squirmy in there.” He chuckled softly as their unborn children moved within him. “It’s so crazy.... It’s like they’re some sort of aliens.” He teased.

(Ah! I’m sorry! My reply didn’t send!)
Koi smiled softly, chuckling at what Layne had playfully teased about their unborn children. "I can tell, they wont stop kicking. They will probably all play in soccer with how strong their feet are moving." He replied to his lover's words, keeping a hand upon his belly where the most of the movements were directing themselves at. "You are such a beautiful sight to behold as you are filled with my children, my seed must have been strong to have many children all at once for our first time at sex." He furthered his words, holding his head high like the lover and protector he was to his beloved Layne. He lowered himself to his knees, placing gentle, loving kisses upon the territories of flesh wherever he felt the most kicking action, not caring if each one connected with his mouth hard. All he cared about was keeping Layne and their children happy and safe. "Daddy and mommy love you, soon you will meet us but for now dont cause mommy too much pain." He said softly to the unborns, bonding with them even though they were in the womb and were not able to figure out what was happening outside their peaceful shell of flesh that was their mother's fertile body.

(It is fine, no need to apologize, my friend. Sometimes internet is not on our side from time to time. I am a patient man so nothing really upsets me. :))

Feeling Koi’s kisses along his ever so sensitive skin, that was still growing to be more sensitive every time the children in his womb allowed him to give a content him. “Why thank you, love.” He offers him a gentle ruffle to his hair. “It really is amazing how our first time lead to me being so pregnant.” He chuckles softly. “They’re just a bit excited, is all. They hear mommy and daddy’s voices and they want to meet us. Don’t you worry, little ones. You will be here soon enough..~”

(Thank you for being patient! Life pretty busy in terms of traveling, so I will be on and off for this week.)
Koi wanted to provide all that was neccessary for his heavily pregnant beloved Layne and their potential soon to be born sons or daughters. He was more than the word "excited" just thinking about holding them in his arms and bonding with them on a deep spiritual, phsyical and mental level. He also wanted to pamper his beloved in any way, shape or form that he could. He never wanted to disappoint his companion. "You are welcome babe, I love you so much. I do find myself wondering as to if their genders will be all boys or some of them being girls sometimes. I am fine with either way." He said with a goofy, loving smirk on his face and a gentle chuckle of his own. 'I will love them if they are girls or boys. I have always wanted a big family and now thanks to you we will have that chance to watch over them and witness them grow. I will protect all of you even if I have to move Heaven and Earth."

(Hello my friend, you are welcome. Waiting has it's rewards. I am more of a patient man than a rushing one. I understand that we have lives outside of this website. :))

"I'm hoping we have boys and girls, but now matter what they are, I will love them." He watches his unborn children squirm in his rounded belly. His hands gently roamed his sensitive skin while Koi spoke sweetly to him. "You are so sweet to me. I'm so glad that I'm the one carrying your children. I feel so special that I'm the one carrying your children inside me. I love feeling them move and kick inside my belly." He looks up at his lover before giving him a gentle kiss. "I love you so much.. More than words can describe."

(I apologize deeply for the long wait! I have been fairly busy with traveling and I hope I didn't make you upset. I did not have much service where I went, so communication was hard, I'm very sorry, but I am back now and I should be for good. Again, I'm very sorry for such a long wait.)
Koi smiled warmly, his such expression was because of him being proud. He put his two large but gentle hands upon his lover's swollen globe of a belly. "I am happy with either girls or boys. I want a little princess to shower with affection and a son to play many round of baseball and go fishing with." His already blissfully expressed smile became wider in length as he had placed a soft, gentle kiss upon his lover's lips."You are greater than just a man and more precious than diamonds." He lowered himself to his knees before his standing husband, placing a soft kiss upon the front of his lover's large, hanging distended belly. He was finding himself excited with each moment. He hummed gently to the children, feeling more and more excitement as he felt the presence of the children squirming around and kicking as if they were dancing to the sounds that were leaving their father's mouth.

(It is alright, I am aware that sometimes real life is to be tended to. I am glad that we get to roleplay further. I am not upset, my friend. I know that at times real life is busy. :))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Puberty with Torn Big Growing Boy 19 2,236 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,109 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,727 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,218 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,155 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg