Open Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan)
Shinichi nodded “please do as I believe they gave me a very high dosage.” Ran stand there crying “not this again please Shinichi! I just got you back to normal after that ordeal with the Black Organization and you turned into Con-“. Shinichi stopped her “Ran I know and I’m sorry I put you through this again”. Ran runs out of the room crying more. Shinichi looks at Colress “what should I do, I’m at a lost?”
Colress shrugged. " I'm not sure....but it may take me some time to probably figure out a cure for this. If there even is gonna be a cure at all...I mean...you really don't wanna be pregnant 'forever' do you?"
Shinichi looks around then looks down at his big pregnant belly “Colress can I tell you a secret? Honestly yes I want to be pregnant ‘forever’, I’m sorry if I sound weird but I really want to be eternally pregnant with twins at 9 months.” Shinichi blushed “I guess you could say I have a pregnant belly fetish, the bigger the better. I just want to make sure it safe and I don’t know how to tell Ran.” Shinichi sighed with a worry look on his face “if you can find a safe cure, I’d appreciate it too.” Ran walks towards them wondering what they were talking about.” Shinichi leaves to get a drink and Ran looks at Colress “hey Colress what were you guys talking about?”
Colress looked at her giving a smile. " Oh, umm...just talking about a potential cure that I might can conjure up for Shinichi." he chuckled," Though...there is something else..but I don't know if he wants me to really say."
Ran nods “I see.” Ran paused for a moment than asked “about the cure, I have a question for you? Is there a safe way to keep Shinichi and our twins safe while Shinichi is eternally pregnant ‘forever’. Ran blushed “I know it sounds weird and selfish but I have a male pregnancy fetish. I’m very attractive to Shinichi pregnancy state especially his pregnant belly and I enjoy taking care of him.” Ran looked upset “I don’t know how to tell him and I’m not sure if he would be willing to stay pregnant ‘forever’, Colress what should I do?”
((Really really sorry I haven't been posting here. Just haven't had the time to get on to do this really.))
((It’s okay I totally understand. Do you want to continue to do this roleplay at a later time?))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,033 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,990 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,291 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,934 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8