Open Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan)
Ran waves down a taxi and help Colress in. Once the taxi speeds away, Ran tells the driver to head to the hospital. Ran calls Shinichi “Shinichi meet us at the hospital. Colress has been shot.” Shinichi rushes out the lab the best he can in his pregnant state. “Ran are you okay?” Ran replies “yes I’m fine.” Shinichi waves taxi to the hospital “Ran stay at the hospital, I’m on my way.” After Shinichi finish talking to Ran, he calls his father’s friend who works for a unnamed law-enforcement and intelligence services for a favor. Once Ran arrives at the hospital, the doctors look over Colress while mysterious G-man approaches Ran and Shinichi arrives soon after.
Colress was a little out of it as he was in pain from the bullet shot. He looked at the doctors surrounding him then began medicating him to ease the pain he was in. He shortly then passed out from blood loss and the drugs taking effect on his body.
While Colress was sleeping due the medications the doctors give him. Shinichi and Ran sit discuss what have happened. Shinichi, “ the reason the G-man is to protect you and Colress whole in hospital.” Ran asked “what about you?” Shinichi stands up “I’ll be fine, get same rest. Hours later Colress wakes up and wonders where everyone is?
He looked around the room seeing it was empty other than the IV and machines hooked to him. He looked to his shoulder seeing the bandage on it. " Seems I got shot..." he frowned," I must have been really out of it to not realize it...I barely remember the pain." he says to himself," I hope I don't worry Faba about being shot..." he huffed," I don't like how he yells at me for doing something 'stupid' in his eyes." He looked to the door wondering if someone was gonna check on him or not.
Moments later Shinichi and Ran walk back in the room. Shinichi asked “Colress how are you feeling? Doctors say you can go home tomorrow.” Ran also adds “get some rest and we’ll help you get home tomorrow.”
" I'm feeling....a bit sore still." He pouts," But at least I'm alive and that's good." he then smiled," I thought I heard Faba was here earlier as I was resting."
Shinichi nods “yes, he here to help us take you back to the laboratory.” Hours later after Colress checks out of the hospital., the group returns to Colress’s laboratory. Colress to analyze this mysterious “instant pregnancy” or pregnancy pill. Shinichi is sitting down try find a connection to the two parts in the case. As he was doing so Shinichi moans as he rubs his big pregnant belly and can feel the twins kicking....
Faba, who was a much smaller man then the rest was giving both Ran and Shinichi a dirty look. He didn't seem to pleased at them. " So...you all put Colress through so much trouble for this?" he analyzed the pill that they were given. Colress took it from him. " I wanted to do this, I'll help out Shinichi whenever I'm needed even if I have to well..you know." COlress looked to his bandages. "Yeah...but you're needed here as well you know. How am I supposed to keep up slack that you put on me when you're off solving cases and playing cops!" Faba shouts at him," You didn't tell us in your resume that you were an expert Detective!"
Colress chuckled. " I didn't think I had to knowing the most famous detective asked me to be affiliated with him." He cheerfully smiled to Faba going to work on the drug. " You think you're such a smart ass..." The older man huffed.
Both Ran and Shinichi felt embarrassed by the situation and as they sat the table and start the investigation of the drug the missing persons. Ran looks over at Shinichi “Shinichi you need to rest, you look exhausted.” Shinichi looks up from his tablet “Ran I’m fine except the twins are kicking up a storm in my womb and it makes hard to focus.” Shinichi reads email from his father’s friend Sends an email which states, this may be a rumor that gray pharmaceutical when developing this pregnancy pill. The government’s ministry of health is making inquiries about the side effects of this drug and the fact that there is a dark mysterious side affect.” Shinichi motions Colress “Colress come and read this, you’ll find quite.” As Colress was reading the email Shinichi get a phone...
Colress looked over the email reading the documents. " Oh my, these side effects...why is this drug even on the market?!" Faba looked over trying to read the email also. " What? What's it say?" Colress looked to them. " It makes sense in a way why...but..still some people's bodies can tolerate this in different ways. Seems whoever's providing this info is really putting their lives on the line."
"Well, what are some of the effects?"asked Faba. " From much prolonged pregnancy meaning the baby probably will stay longer than anticipated to perhaps way past any expected pregnancy. There are also symptoms of overactive babies which isn't really good for the carrier and the child....oh my..there's even a thing here that states the baby may cause injury to the carrier in the womb....there's even evidence of babies growing too big for the regular carrying capacity..." Colress sighs," Even more worse...it can lead to possible death for both carrier and child.." Colress placed his hand over his mouth," This place cannot be doing this to people..."
After Shinichi finishes a phone, he adds “Colress there one more dark side effect to this pregnant pill. I’ve heard it said the darkest side effect is not only could it prolong ones pregnancy if pregnant but this pregnant pill could theoretically make the pregnancy eternal. Meaning that if you are 9 months pregnant then you would live your live always 9 months pregnant.” As Shinichi packs his bag, Ran asks “where are you going?” Shinichi answers “I may have found a Connection two case however I must meet this person alone. Sorry Ran but I have to go alone but don't worry I’ll be careful. Ran pulls Shinichi close hugging him and rubbing his pregnant belly “ be careful and don’t be reckless as you are carrying our twins in your womb.” Shinichi nods “ please stay here as it will be safe and look over other details of the case in my absence. Colress I’ll back soon as possible.“ as Shinichi leaves Ran has a bad feeling.
Colress looked to Ran. "Well, yeah I mean that's why I said the effects has like a really prolonged effect if taken longer it'll be nearly eternal...
He watched Shinichi leave," I think we should keep an eye on him." Colress then says to Ran.
Ran nods in agreement “yes I’ve got a bad feeling about this. This is reminds of the case when Shinichi turned into Con....” Ran stops herself from saying it.

Hours later Shinichi arrived at the meeting place where he is supposed to the contact. Out of no where Shinichi is knocked out and dragged into a dark van as it speeds away. Ran awakes up from her nap as her phone goes off. She yells in shock “Colress look this. It’s a message from Grey pharmaceutical .”

Message reads-
We have your boyfriend and unless you and the good scientist don’t return the pregnancy pills by 10pm tonight we won’t hurt the good detective however as you know our pregnancy pills have the capability of prolonging the pregnancy. However unless you meet our demands we will give the good detective our newest super pregnancy pill and not only does it prolongs his pregnancy but makes eternal. Basically he will live the rest of his life 9 months pregnant with twins.
Colress read it and bit his lip then went into thought. " Damn...they seem to be thinking ahead here....why did we figure this might happen to Shinichi?" He paced the room.
Ran got emotional “Where is he and what have they done to him and our twin babies.” Ran starts to cry “I let him down again and I allowed him to get into danger.” After she settles down, Ran thought “Wait I know who can help us, Shinichi’s mentor and friend Professor Agasa. Ran calls Professor Agasa and he agrees to help and tells her that since Shinichi’s pregnancy Professor Agasa put a tracking device in Shinichi’s watch and tells her to track him. After hanging up with Professor Agasa. Ran tells ”Colress I’ve found to rescue Shinichi but I need your help. “
(( Sorry for not being active I've been busy lately))

Colress nods. " I'll do my best, he's a good friend and I can't let these people do this to him and his child." Colress had a determined look on his face. Faba groaned shaking his head. " I don't understand why you're putting your own life on the line...you're only just a researcher!" Colress smiled to him. " A 'field' researcher and I can qualify for leaving the lab if I so please."
((It’s okay, I’m sorry for the slow replies as I've been busy lately))

Ran nods “thank you! Professor Agasa has giving me the tracking device to find Shinichi’s location.” Let’s leave and go find him.” Ran and Colress leave the lab and start tracking and pick up Shinichi’s location. Ran and Colress end up behind Grey Pharmaceutical building. As they sneak to one of the back doors. Shinichi leaps up and puts his hand on Rans mouth and motions to Colress to be quiet.
Colress was surprised to see him there but nodded his head to him seeing that he wanted them to not make any noise. He scanned the surroundings to see why then noticed a group of men in the area.
As the group of security guards goes in the opposite direction. Shinichi, Ran and Colress sneak off and take a taxi back to Colress’s lab. Once there Ran had a worried look on her face as Shinichi talks to Colress “hey Colress have you been able to analyze the pregnancy pills?” With a worried look Shinichi asks “By the way Colress can you run some test on my pregnancy? The reason I ask because I deduce you have read the ransom note, will they forced me to the super pregnancy pill that makes pregnancies eternal. Will I was forced to take one and I’m afraid my pregnancy with twins at 9 months will be eternal now.”
Colress nodded to him. " I have analyzed it....there is a strange chemical in it I think that is a factor in how the symptoms are an eternal pregnancy. It depends on how much of it is consumed. The pill I have now has it in small doses however, I'm sure the manufacturers have some pills that have it in much higher doses and distribute them. I wanna test you to see if they've given you a high dosage."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,044 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,139 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,872 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,204 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,130 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8