Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!)
"I think I have 5, though I have no idea why I would think that's how many I have in here." Sam replied as he rubbed his belly.

"How many do you have?"

Jace smiled gently "I think I have three, I don't know why either" He chuckled rubbing his stomach gently
Elliot looks around at all the new arrivals, not having any idea what they're talking about. Carrying what? Five? Three? These were all new words to Elliot, having been the only one in the batch whom had never heard a word in his life. He couldn't even talk! Although he did observe that there must be a significant size/age difference between him and the others. While they were all chatting, he waddled over to a button and poked it out of curiosity. Suddenly, the room trembled as a huge door opened, flooding the room with a white light, and revealing a vast city-like room full of other pregnant men of all ages, heights, and mass. Curious, Elliot looked back at the group, then headed out.... Only to immediately be pushed back in by a robotic arm. It gave him a piles of clothes. Naturally, he had no idea what to do with them. Help?
Suprised at the events that just unfolded, Sam waddled towards the young man standing in front of the now open doorway. His eyes still adjusting to the light.

"Hey! What's that in your hands?" Sam said to the man before he held up one of the articles of clothing he was carrying which looked like a T-shirt. Sam instinctively put the garment over his head and he tries to get it to cover him, only to discover that the shirt wouldn't even get past his breasts! Sam took off the shirt and though out loud.

"This doesn't fit me. But it would probably fit you though." Sam then took the rest of the man's clothes from his hands as he put the shirt over the young man, it was a perfect fit. Eventually, Sam managed to fully clothe the young man, even though the man was fidgeting the whole time and the size of Sam's assets presented a challenge within itself.

"There! Perfect! Now what's on the other side of that door?" Sam wondered as he tried to walk through the door, only to also be pushed back by a robotic arm that also gave him a pile of clothes, only these clothes were quite a deal bigger than the young man's and there was also another article of clothing that the man didn't have, a big, white bra.

(Elliot is now wearing a stretchy green underarmor top, white socks, and stretchy black shorts.)
Elliot looked down at himself. He lifted up his top so that a good portion of his belly was exposed, and walked out into the city.
Though I was still naked, I too got a bunch of clothing to put over my expanded assets, and after I got dressed I wondered where I could find a mirror to examine myself in to check out my hugeness.

"Man, my chest, hips, rear end and belly're massive!" I thought as I felt a lot of movement within my belly.
Jack wondered over grabbing the clothes and put them on sighing at the relief of the sudden warmth they gave, humming in contempt
After getting dressed, I waddled out into the open and took a huge breath of fresh air after being in that tube for 23 years of my life.
Sam managed to put on his clothes, reveling on how comfortable and warm they make him feel and how supportive that bra is on his breasts. He saw Kevin head out through the door and decided to follow him.
I am at first unaware of the fact that Sam is following me whilst I waddle around this strange place. I absently place my hands on my giant belly while I walk around, feeling my expanded hips, breasts, and butt jiggle.
Jace frowned as he saw two of the men leave and quickly trailed after them
I stopped for a minute to feel my moving children and smiled a little, but then hearing my belly growl loudly so I go to look for some place to eat.
Name: Jeremy
# of Babies: 3
Appearance: Jeremy is a handsome boy. He is tall, and muscular except for the giant pregnant belly. He has short, wavy blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Quirks: He is very intelligent, beautiful, and he has a perfect voice. He is a good person, and like to help people.

Jeremy open his eyes, looking around, looking for someone to tal (i don't know what to do now. can someone help me?)
(02-19-2013, 05:18 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote: Jace frowned as he saw two of the men leave and quickly trailed after them

Jeremy walks to Jace.
"Hello" he says. "how are you? My name is Jeremy, what's yours?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,042 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 16,420 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,211 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  The Test Subject (closed with Torn) asablehart 65 12,298 01-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,401 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 4,031 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,748 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,755 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight