Open Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting
Ibuki finished his drink, “yes actually there is a maternity store for men and women near the resort. If you want we could go together as I have to buy swimsuit and some maternity clothes as some of mine ripped because of my big pregnant belly.” Ibuki rubs his pregnant belly as the twins kicked.
"Thanks, I'm still a bit at a loss with maternity clothing so help is definitely appreciated, the tail makes it hard to get a good pair of pants" He said pointing at his thick kangaroo tail.
Ibuki nodded “it’s okay I totally understand, I normally don’t share this however I’m actually a Futanari/Shemale and it’s also hard for me to find clothing as I have both male and female genitalia on top of be pregnant with twins. I heard this maternity store takes care of everyone no matter who you are during your pregnancy.” Ibuki gets up from he’s sit, “ shall we go?”
'' Sure, lead the way'' he said, relieve he can finally get something that fits but also someone to talk to about their common condition despite his not being permanent though it made him curious on how it worked for Ibuki.
Ibuki and Kent left the resort and down the path they arrived the maternity store. Ibuki smiles “here we are.” As they walked to the maternity store Ibuki thought to himself “ oh that was nervous for me telling another person that I’m a shemale and permanently pregnant but hopefully we can get more acquainted.”
"Let's hope they got my size in stock...what do you think , Jean's or shorts ?"he ask holding two pair in hand and trying to avoid using the maternity dress se section.
Ibuki paused and said “it’s up to you, Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.” Ibuki blushed “sorry but before I continue shopping for swim trunks. I have to buy high waisted maternity panties as I don’t have enough pairs in my suitcase. It seems you are uncomfortable around the female maternity section so if you want you can wait here if you wish.” Ibuki waddles off to pick out some underwear.
Kent began shopping around for maternity jeans but the didn't seemed wide enough. A few pair of jogging were the right size and took a few pair along with a pair of shorts. While browsing the alley he felt the jiggle of his chest and decide to venture into the female section for a bra.

"eehh....how ca you tell the size..'' he said to himself trying to understand the tag
jasper sighed happily taking his hands to his side letting Evie work out the tension form his stretch womb. “It’s going to sound cliche but the little kicks and rolls that they do. Plus it’s really just been an adventure since getting pregnant.” Jasper said looking down on his swollen belly with pride.
Evie grinned. “You’d think, wouldn’t you?” She pulled her hair out of its loose bun to tie it back up more securely. She stood. “Is there anything K could get for you? Water? Juice? I could sign you up for a yoga a session. Or, if you’d like, I can keep you company.”
"Writing is its own reward."
       - Henry Miller

“Oh? I’ve never done yoga before though that does sound like it’d be nice.” Jasper enthusiastically replied as he felt his young softly kick, little bumps appear on Jasper’s light colored skin. Jasper though soon noticed his top had started to slip leaving his breasts a little exposed. Red faced jasper quickly adjusts it before continuing. “But first I should probably find something that’s fits me a little better... you wouldn’t know if there was a maternity store close by would you?” Jasper asked Evie still embarrassed.
Ibuki finished picking out the high waisted maternity panties he wanted to buy and he sees Kent in the bra section “everything okay Kent? Are you trying to figure out the bra sizes? If you don’t know your breast size, a store clerk can help you.”
" I think I'm a C cup, that pair should do" he said grabbing a light blue pack of five. " be honest Ibuki, at my size...should I try maternity dresses?" He ask seeing the vast option in the woman section.
Ibuki nods “it’s up to you in what you are comfortable with. Personally I just wear high waisted maternity panties and sometimes maternity camisoles, but I never wear maternity dresses even thro I probably should with my eternal 9 months pregnant belly with twins.” Ibuki chuckle while rubbing his pregnant belly.
"Hhmmm..." he look at his option but noticed a yellow off shoulder sundress. "It my size but I'll have to try it..."I'll be right back" he said somewhat nervous at the though of trying a dress for the first time.
Ibuki nods as Kent goes and gets change. After Kent comes out Ibuki observes “hmm it looks good on you and it looks like a great fit! It also accommodates your tail as well.”
He blushes at the positive feedback over the dress but no longer feeling like he was going to rip his pants at all time. '' I have to admit it feel nice not to have something tight around my leg and i can freely move my tail '' he said looking at the mirror and stretching his tail by raising it but accidentally shows his boxers for a brief moment.

''I should have gotten one sooner in my pregnancy'' he said smiling at Ibuki
((Sorry for the late reply, been busy))

Ibuki smiles back “I’m happy for you and yes maternity clothing can be very comfortable and you look cute.” Ibuki chuckles when seeing Kent’s boxers “that’s why I wear high waisted maternity panties to keep my pregnant belly warm and because they are way more comfortable to wear.” Ibuki rubs his pregnant belly “is there anything else you want to buy? I was thinking after we finish shopping, we could return to the resort and get a massage. I know my back and pregnant belly needs a good massage.”
"I think I'm good for now" he said smiling at Ibuki visibly happy with his purchases. " and a massage sound like a good plan, at our size they will have plenty to work with." Said the heavily pregnant roo.
Ibuki nods as he looks at his new purchases as he thought it’s good to find his favorite pair of high waisted maternity panties outside of Japan. Ibuki and Kent arrives back at the resort and Ibuki tells Kent “ let’s go to the massage parlor. I hear you can just wear your underwear during the course.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,935 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,213 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  Paradise for the heavily pregnant (open to all) Pregnant616 2 1,036 11-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,435 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 4,040 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  O A Little Slice of Paradise CeruleanSnowFlake 25 3,133 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,766 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 8,023 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Island Paradise (OPEN) Pregluvr 33 11,803 04-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,950 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover