HumanWolf babies
Staring at his friend, the male sighed. Of course he was nervous, but he did not have time for that. He walked over to Jace and the werewolf. Taking sight that the belly was growing yet again, he contemplated on the best course of action. Knowing his friend's medical history, he felt bitterness even further. "And you're the child of yet another victim, huh?" Judging from the way he loosed elders a lot, he had to be inexperienced. He really was annoyed at the moment, evident by him grabbing the long hair and pacing. "Just tell me what I need to do" he ran a hand across Jace's head, checking to see if he was running a fever.
Jace reached out weakly taking small bits of the meat eating slowly. He moaned quietly as his hips began to widen again, He kept eating until he felt full although still weak. He leant against the wall breathing shallowly, his chest rising and falling rapidly. He rubbed his large stomach weakly closing his eyes trying to breathe deeply
Jace whimpered quietly "Why must he give me energy? Does only he have the power too?" He asked weakly looking at the wolf perplexed.
D'anton watched as Jace was getting larger by what seemed like every second. Hr was looking weak as well. That was not a sight he liked. He leaned down towards his friend., unsure of what to do, but keeping him awake as instructed. The wolf came back in again with the corpse of a deer. Not disturbed by it's lifeless form, he got disturbed by Jace eating it. The wolf then spoke about the other. "He left." He did not know what else to say as they were trapped in a room with unknown creatures lurking around. He nodded at Jace's response. "There has to be another way right?" The male got angry again. "Can't you find the bastard then?"
Jace whimpered quietly "Why is he my mate? Because he put these pups inside me? That's not a mate, it's rape" He said quietly. He closed his eyes breathing shallowly and gasped softly as a slight cramp happened in his lower stomach, he gently rubbed it barely reaching it because of the largeness of his stomach
Jace hummed quietly "Why does it have to be an elder? Why can't it be you....I mean you've been caring for me and keeping me alive" He said quietly breathing deeply as he felt another cramp, he whimpered rubbing his stomach
D'anton gave a look of disgust at the wolf as he spat on the ground, the feeling with the growl obviously a mutual feel. At that point, he was thinking of numerous actions to save his friend. He could die if something was not done. He paced around as he stopped. "Is there a way to deliver them safely?" His next set of options probably would not go well. "This is that thing's fault..."
Jace whimpered quietly "Yes, do it even knowing the consequences..." He said and frowned slightly feeling an enormous pressure push down on his anus "What....the pressure....ow" He moaned
Jace clutched at the dirt below him his chest rising as he cried out in pain. He cried a little as the pain ran through him and up through his back. He breathed quickly as he shook a little
Of course the male had a method of thinking, but what was the point of him lingering around. Other than exchanging glares with what seemed like an overprotective wolf, he felt like he was wasting time being there. "Well seems like you uh got it or whatever" he was going with his original plan and that was finding his clothes to get his phone. He was going to use his own method of attempting to save a life. That and seeing Jace in another sexual act kind of disturbed him.
Jace sobbed quietly "Enough!" He cried "Ill be fine! Stop!" He screamed sobbing as he was retorn and began bleeding again. He felt the pressure increase until suddenly he let out quite a few parts as gushes of liquid fell out of him, he gasped loudly
Jace whimpered quietly laying down "D'anton, please don't go, I need you" He said quietly and moaned softly as the first proper contraction hit. He curled in on himself a little whimpering
He stared back at them after Jace announced he had enough. Watching the large mound of flesh rise up and down with each breath, the male looked at the other. "Gee, I wouldn't want to disturb you and your delicate sensibility" the tone was sarcastic. Watching as Jace's wounds were healing, the male stared at the door. The smell of sweat and shame was already irking his nose. "If you're asking me if I rather stay in a room where I helplessly witnessed my friend get raped and yet again ai am doing nothing while I may have a chance to do something..." he was sure he had a point somewhere. "I don't know. I rather do something than just stand and watch" Hearing Jace plead however made him conflicted. "Fine.."
Jace whimpered grabbing onto the fur tightly as a contraction hit, He moaned quietly, you could see the muscles of his stomach pressing together violently, he felt one of the pups begin to drop into place. He started to shake terrified
Jace cried out as another pain hit "No babies are supposed to come out of males! And even with human babies you only have one or two at most" He groaned feeling it move again
"I don't think I would be any good with that" he found it amusing at the other statement. Wolves were a favorite animal to him, until now. Though there were packs, did they not attack their own Alpha the second they detected weakness? The male had his back turned. He shook his head as waves of doubt began to hit him. The situation itself had already put him on edge. The sounds of labor made it worse. "I uh..." he seriously had no clue of what to say or do. A wave of nausea hit him as saliva built up in his mouth. He vomited a small amount brought on from disgust, anger and his failure of not being able to make sense of anything at that point. Wiping his mouth after getting up with shaky limbs, the male tried to figure out how he could help.
D'anton stared at the flesh of the deer. It made him feel sick. Maybe it was the hunger that made Jace do it. "I'll pass on that for now" he looked at Jace. The next situation made him feel a little awkward, but he positioned himself, letting his friend's head rest on his lap.
Jacelooked up at D'anton and smiled weakly closing his eyes. He cried out feeling a contraction and grabbed his legs pulling them as close as he could and pushed hard screaming in pain as he was stretched and burned
Jace whimpered quietly closing his eyes tightly trying to ignore the insane amount of pressure on his anus as the puppy moved further down. He felt the build up for the pain again and let out a cry as it hit, he screamed and pushed again
D'anton only held on to Jace, his arms around the other's head in an effort to keep him relaxed. Hearing the creature announce that the first was coming out, he was unsure of what to say or do. The fact that the werewolf lied about Jace giving birth at the end of the month only for it to vanish made him paranoid. He remained silent as he waited for his friend to give birth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,747 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,787 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,206 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,942 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,807 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,593 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite) 018Luxio 248 57,697 08-22-2016, 05:51 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The old mans babies 018Luxio 33 8,565 08-21-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,949 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Help. These babies want out! (Open) missingyou421 23 8,651 03-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: missingyou421