HumanWolf babies
D'anton stared at the wolf. "I'm not uncertain. I'm just tired of this already." With nothing happening to the male, he could nor care less about being there. He was certain his family, not just his, but Jace's and others were out looking for them.
Jace sobbed and screamed as he pushed grabbing handfuls of dirt from beside him at the burning pushing further and further down, he felt his anus begin to stretch horribly and he screamed in agony
D'anton clutched his friend tightly in an effort to keep him still. He honestly had no idea the kind of pain he was in. He looked at the wolf as he explained the situation even further. The male was unphased to say the least. With a plan set in motion, he was still gunning for it. "I wouldn't worry about if they trail us back to our homes...things have a way of "solving" themselves. I just need to get to my phone
" D'anton was always a hothead. A trait that usually overshadowed his vague but bright mind. "It's okay, Jace..." he said in an effort to keep him calm.
D'anton chuckled at his statement. "Danger?" Now it was his own turn to interject to a statement. It was probably long overdue as he bit his tongue for so many weeks. "You're calling me dangerous and selfish. What about the one responsible for this all: Attacks in broad daylight. That leads me to believe you're more crippled than you let on." Why would a creature attack them out in the open like it did? "Furthermore, you speak of how I am endangering my own, when you never thought to think the opposite." He still held on to Jace. "Assuming you arr desperate, that means your leaders are making hasty and blind decisions. Something that causes the hunters to become the hunted."
"How right you are about these statements. Now with a reduced forest, something I honestly hate myself, I wouldn't need to do or try anything stupid." Of course he had a point in the manner. "What is to say your recent actions havr not led these hunters to your nest?" With a complete sense of logic, the werewolves were limited to the forest based off of what the wolf said. That meant with both boys informing their own "pack" where they were, it was a mere matter of time before they found them. They meant two meanings. The search squad and the hunters. "Making another assumption, how well do these hunters track?"
D'anton only peered off. The noise and current situation was already becoming a little too much for him to bare with any longer. He only shifted a little in an effort to stop his body from cramping up in the position he had been in for what seemed like minutes. "Just saying. It will be a matter of time before something happens. Honestly at this point, I'd be ready to see you all..." he did not want to finish the statement, but at that point with his mind and heart, he really felt that way. For someone like him, being restricted and not doing much was a pain for him. He had to find a solution out of it, but it would have to wait until Jace had birthed the creatures. It was apparent the male had other agendas however.
D'anton watched was the dim light that towered above them went out of view. The male struggled to get loose as he realized what happened. Obviously what he said had upset the wolf. The male did not care at that point as it was apparent this pack of theirs was not tolerant to opinionated views. Hearing the words of the wolf, he had to wonder what took it so long. Not to say he was not going to put up a fight against it, even though he felt weak compared to it, he just had to wonder why after so long. It may had to do with his friend's current predicament. He struggled to get loose out the wolf's hold. "I think if I was even to become a part of you, my view would remain the same"
The male struggled to get out of Legard's grip. As a sharp pain hit his back, he knew what had caused it. The monster had not entered inside him rough, but the size was still large. He began to kick at the creature in protest as he began to ride him. "nngh..my views..." Even if it seemed like a hopeless endeavor, the male still fought. "won't change. This isn't making them better."
Jace sobbed quietly and watched in horror as the wolf put his seed in D'anton. He screamed in agony at the burning and stretching as the pup tried to force its way out
D'anton pushed away from Legard. The deed was done and he collapsed on the ground. "Fuck you" he hated the creature even further now. He slowly got up, hearing Jace scream. The male had almost forgotten about him with the recent antics with the wolf. With his own muscles beginning to fade with a bloat, the male went back over to Jace. Since the wolf had a better sense of what was going on, he would leave it to it to help him. Quite frankly, D'anton did not know what he was doing, especially with one foot almost out the door for High School.
Jace sobbed and screamed at the touch before groaning and pushing as hard as he could
D'anton limped around the room until he came across a corner. Once he got over to it, the male lowered himself as best he could with the recent situation. He let his dreads cover his face as he resumed a rather fetal position, his head hitting the wall lightly. Drowning out the sounds of what was going on, he closed his eyes. He was not asleep. He was in the process of thinking, though it was obvious the wold had deprived the male of a little more energy that could have been spent elsewhere.
Jace sobbed "I don't care! I just want them out!" He cried and yelled as another contraction hit, he pushed as hard as he could screaming in pain as this wolf felt bigger and heavier
Jace sobbed and groaned grabbing onto his knees pulling them back as he pushed as hard as he could "Nnnnnngh! Its stuck!" He screamed
D'anton remained motionless on the wall. The male had completely shut himself out from everything going on around him at the moment. That included the screams of his friend. Whatever was going on with the wolf as Legard growled twice in the occurance, he just no longer cared. Except for the rising and fall of his bloated form, there was no way of wondering if the male had fallen asleep or if he was just resting.
D'anton peered over at the wolf as it urged him to rest near him. Turning once to stare at him blankly, his head hit the wall again. Devoid of any form of emotion at that point even with seeing a glimmer in the area, a sign that the wolf was speaking the truth, he slowly got up, limping his way over to them both. Feeling as if he nothing else to fight for, he had given up. It was a failure for him. He tried to help his friend and now he was screaming in pain trying to give birth to a litter which numbers remained a mystery to him. He starved himself because he could not deal with eating off a dead animal, so he was not in top shape, though he was certain that would have done him no good. Lastly, the wolf admitted it was younger than him. There were a lit of other factors, but it was obvious he was in a form of depression.
Jace turned slowly moaning at the pain and drift of his centre place. The wolf had moved so he could no longer leverage his leg and the puppy was still stuck. He whimpered and groaned as a contraction hit trying to push again moaning "D'anon! I need your help! I need you to grab and pull iy out!" he screamed and moaned as he felt another pup try to push it's way down but instead of pushing it's sibling it just wanted, he groaned "D'anon....please" He cried
D'anton stared over at Jace. He had asked for help in trying to push the second pup out his womb. Seeing the much larger wolf approach, he hardly moved an inch. The large amount of accumulated slime the wolf gave in a rather bizarre yet affectionate tone made him want to vomit from the recent event. Figuring if it tried to do anything instead of focusing on the looming threat, more complications would arise. He got up slowly but quick enough to push Legard away for him to focus on the elder. He grabbed the pup's form as it tried to get out of Jace. "...sure thing..." he said rather lifelessly as he began to pull on it with a strong force.
D'anton focused on trying to help Jace. When he felt the breath of the larger wolf, Legard jumped in the way to deal with the creature. The male turned briefly to see the larger wolf as he resumed trying to help Jace birth the second pup. He covered his ears as quickly as he could in an effort to drown out the almost deafening howls. He caught the pup while trying to keep Jace holstered as he lowered him gently. Placing the pup in his hands he stared at him. "Wait right here..." of course with Jace in labor and giving birth, walking was impossible. The male turned to the things he accumlated while in the cave, plotting his and Jace's escape. He picked up a rather large nail. Eyeing the elder up, it was easy to assume the elder that raped Jace was much older than him by the length and sharpness of it. D'anton was quite fed up with everything as being mated with Legard blew the final fuse. The male darted quickly towards the wolves putting his years on the Track team to use. Running past the larger wolf, the male slashed at the belly, hoping he had hit it and hoping it was sharp enough to cause it's intestines to pour out. He was planning to use it on Legard, but he was caught off guard.
D'anton was not surprised at the turn of events. Though he was annoyed, he felt bad for the smaller wolf as he was tossed aside. That left him with the bigger one as it pinned him with one of it's paws. He was rather relieved to know that no cracking sounds were heard, but being pinned down was something he did not like. The things it even said sickened him. While it decided to monologue, he began to act. Using his rather leaner form to his advantage, he scrambled out from the cracks of the paw loosely as it's effort to push more weight on him only made the opening spread. Not wasting time, he quickly grabbed the claw he used, shoving it deeper in to the creature's belly. "You want to penetrate me?" The question was rather rhetorical along with a sadistic nature. He began to yank on the claw hoping it would tear it's skin. "Or is it I who has penetrated you" he pushed in deeper.

(( I hope this makes sense. My mind was a little messed up on this one lol) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,734 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,786 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,206 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,941 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,802 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,593 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite) 018Luxio 248 57,674 08-22-2016, 05:51 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The old mans babies 018Luxio 33 8,558 08-21-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,949 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Help. These babies want out! (Open) missingyou421 23 8,651 03-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: missingyou421