The Ghost. (Closed with Kira)
(Yeah and yes Yoshi will be still be around and enter into his new body. After he is born he will grow into a adult rapidly)

Yoshi smiled and nodded. He waited for a few seconds before slowly walking down the hallway and entered the room. He smiled at the sight of Ash wearing the robe and kissed him again. "Beautiful". He lowered Ash onto the bed and stood up to remove his clothing revealing his lean and muscluar body to Ash.
Ash enjoyed his view from the bed, watching Yoshi strip down, finally getting to see the toned and lean body of the ghost. "I could say the same." He remarked with a small grin, undoing the belt of his robe, and lying himself down on the bed completely exposed, the silk pooling around him.
Yoshi walked over to the bed and laid down next to him and stroked his cheek. He gently kissed him and stroked his belly. "Beautiful". He leaned over Ash as he deepen the kiss and stroked his chest and body with his fingertips.
Ash kissed back, wrapping his arms around the ghost, and urging the others body closer. Ash spread his legs a bit, allready feeling a bit flushed, tangling his fingers in to Yoshi's hair.
Yoshi moaned and deepen the kiss as pressed their bodies together and rubbed his cock against Ash's.
Ash arched up in to the touch, moaning in to the kill. He could swear the room was getting hotter, as he ghasped and tried to urge the ghost onward, unsure where his sudden neediness had come from, but too caught up in the moment to question it.
"Are you ready for me Ash?." He kissed him passionately as he positioned his cock at Ash's entrance. He couldn't wait any longer. He pushed against Ash's entrance and started to enter him slowly. Careful not to harm him.
Ash grasped at Yoshi for support, ghasping as he felt himself stretch all too willingly around the other, it hurt but Yoshi took it slow enough, that a rough heated kiss was all it took to make the young man forget.
Trembling around the ghost huge cock, he slowly began to rock his hips to meet Yoshi's thrust and urge him on.
Yoshi moaned and looked into Ash's eyes as he thrust gently into his body. "So tight and warm. Just a virgin on her wedding night. Tell me are you a virgin?"
Ash gasped and panted, clutching his arms around the other mans torso, as he tried to ir a rhytm between them, and blushing at Yoshi's question. "Y-Yes...... You're my first" He finally admitted, before letting out a load moan as the mans cock brushed over something deep inside him that made the younger mans blood boil with lust.
Yoshi moaned and kissed him. "I am honored to that I am your first". He held Ash close and continued to thrust into his body. Aiming at the pleasurable spot he just hit to bring him even more pleasure.
Ash couldnt help the soft moans that escaped his lips, rocking his hips to meet the steady thrust, as he slowly came undone beneath Yoshi.
Yoshi smiled and showered Ash's face with kisses gently as he continued to thrust into him. Slowly picking up the pace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,624 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,048 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8