Family Man (Closed RP with Seedful)
Connor sighed as he opened the door. The end of the quarter was approaching and work as hectic as hell. Combine that with the short days of winter, and he was really not in the best mood.

Of course, when he happened to be upset, no one could pull him out of it like his husband. Jackson was the best thing to ever have happened to him.

"Honey, I'm home!" he exclaimed. "God, that was cliche..." Connor muttered as he hung up his coat.
Jackson hummed joyfully as he carefully pulled the roast out of the oven---thank Heaven he was past the morning sickness; this meal smelled too delicious to pass up! He hoped a good hot meal would help Connor unwind a bit; work had been so crazy for him lately and winter always seemed to depress him anyhow.

"Daddy's home! Let's go make him happy!," he cooed, rubbing the bulging belly under his maternity top. The baby seemed to agree wholeheartedly, wriggling and kicking. Dishing up the porkroast and apple-sweet potato casserole he'd made and pouring Connor a beer (only milk for himself; he had to make sure their child had strong bones!) Jackson laid the table and shuffled in to greet his husband.

"My hero returns!"

Going up--carefully!--on his toes to kiss him he beamed.

"Hi honey, you're home!"
Connor grinned as he saw his gorgeous husband come waddling towards him. Jackson got up on his tiptoes as Connor gave him a deep kiss. He always loved kissing Jackson.

"Hi honey, you're home!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Yes, finally." He got down on his knees in front of Jackson's baby bump.

"And how are you doing, little guy?" Connor asked the belly. He rubbed his hands over his husband's stomach. The baby kicked in response. Connor grinned and kissed Jackson just above the bellybutton.

"Something smells wonderful," he said as he rose back up to his feet.

Jackson savored the kiss as some of the stress lines relaxed out of Connor's face. Good; he worked way too hard lately trying to get a sizable nest-egg laid by for Junior's college fund and other expenses. Not to mention the work Jackson was missing while on maternity leave!

He smiled fondly as Connor knelt down to speak to their son, who responded by flipping over and kicking at his father's hand. Jackson rubbed his tummy as his inside shifted and gurgled with the little one's movement.

"He always acts up most when he hears your voice. Not even born and he's already daddy's boy!," he chuckled amusedly. He beamed as Connor declared that dinner smelled wonderful.

"Porkroast and that harvest casserole I found in the magazine! I hope it turned out well; I've never made this before," he explained earnestly, leading the way into the dining room.
"Magazine casserole? Come one honey, are you really that out of ideas?" Connor teased. His eyes widened as he saw the beer waiting for him on the table.

"Jack, you know I don't like to drink non-socially. But... long day at work, to be honest. I'll let you off the hook." Connor said as he sat down with a deep sigh. "You sure you don't want any help? Don't want to hurt the precious cargo onboard!" he called into the kitchen.
Jackson blushed.

"I know, I know, I'm better than that. It was this little guy's idea though," he added with a playful smile, rubbing his bump as their son squirmed, his belly rippling visibly with the motion.

"The moment I flipped to that page he started kicking up a storm like he loved the idea. Who was I to deny him? And I know you don't usually drink at home but, you've seemed so run down lately I wanted to make sure you were relaxing."

Leading Connor to his seat he kissed his forehead, eyes shining in a way Connor knew meant I love you, then turned to go and get the dishes and bring them in.

"I'll manage, darling," he replied warmly, then with a teasing grin added, "Though if you'd like to worship me in bed later I'd be more than amenable!"
Connor's eyebrow raised. "In bed later? Planning ahead, you little minx?" he teased. He kept an eye on Jackson as he brought the food to the table. The baby contorted his husband's skin, causing small ripples in his belly's surface.

He got up to pull the chair out for Jackson, who sat down with a deep sigh. Connor grabbed a knife and eagerly cut into the roast. His eyes widened as he grabbed a bite of the casserole

"Jack... this is amazing!"
Dinner was pleasant as always. Connor and Jackson talked about their respective days. Connor ranted about his boss and how high the bar was set for him. Jackson mentioned how boring paternity leave could be sometimes.

After they finished eating, Connor cleaned off the table. "Once was enough," he told his husband. He put all the dishes into the dishwasher and left the roast pan in the sink to soak.

Connor wandered into their living room and plopped down on the couch. He turned on the TV and flipped through channels. "Jack, Grey's Anatomy is on!" he called. He really hoped his husband would come and cuddle up next to him. Feeling Jack's belly nestled up against his own flat one was a major turn on.
Jack slipped off his house shoes and was changing into some comfy sleep pants and a nightshirt, when Connor called him in to watch Grey's. He beamed and shuffled in to snuggle against his husband--this was his favorite part of the whole day. As if sensing his excitement, the baby flipped over and patted at his father through Jack's skin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,689 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,120 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,965 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,180 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,135 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,868 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,890 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8