Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning)
(As the title implies, this roleplay is of the horror genre and is likely to contain lots of gore and other graphic content)

Setting is in the medieval era.

Brenden was finally getting a much needed bath. He worked as a servant boy for a high ranking official and his duties covered just about everything from cleaning to gardening. He truly hated the job, but it at least allowed him to live comfortably in his employer's home even if it was just a small room with adjoining bath. He was 30 years old with really nothing to his name, and no family, so he might as well barely exist.

He sat comfortably inside the water filled bucket, his arms and legs propped out of it for support, while the water soothed his torso and nether regions. His eyes were closed, and he was hardly aware of his surroundings as thiugh he were in a dream like state. He was always in a state of bliss when he bathed, it was always quiet and no one would bother him.

Any day but today, that is...
The touch made Brenden feel comforted, a sense of wanting to let something out that was plagueing him. It also kept his eyes closed and didn't allow him to question who the devil was intruding in his bath and why they were there. He was only compelled to listen, and answer.

"I..." He was in thought "Everything I do is only for him, I have nothing." A single tear escaped his right eye and trailed down his soft face "I want my own home, and.....love." He imagined the perfect companion in his head, the image of a woman he knew from childhood that he never had the guts to admit how he felt. "Yeah, love."
In his head, Brenden’s crush transformed into a male figure with pure blonde hair and an attractive figure. In his state he couldn’t question it, he’d never consider sleeping with a man if he were in his right mind.

“Y-you are?” Brenden’s eyes finally opened and he saw the same man in his head leaning over him! “How did you...” He cut himself off when he heard the other man’s tone of voice, which made him feel a little guilty. “Never mind. Um...maybe I should put something on...”
Brenden lowered his haze and was in complete awe from the size of the other man’s sex organ. It was almost too big to be considered human. He felt his mouth water and a strong urge to take the full length of that man’s meat inside him.

“Of course I desire you!” His pale face blushed a hot pink as his lips met the other man, resulting in a soft moan as their tongues wrestled. He was now in a state of pure lust.
Out of nowhere Brenden has the very detailed image of a very pregnant version of himself, an enormous baby filled belly on his torso that cover up his abs. There was very clear...movement inside of his belly, like aggressive kicking or gurgling coming from inside, and the size of the bump was almost enough to immobilize him. Brenden’s face in general seemed to be asleep but frequently groaning and turning to deal with the heaviness inside. “I-is that me?” He stares at the deity in confusion “How is that even...?” Again, he was cut off, his actual mind briefly clashing with the spell he was put under but ultimately resisted.

“Fuck me.” He begged.
In a flash, the man had disappeared, much to Brenden’s exasperation, before suddenly having his body pinned down and bent over by some invisible force. At that moment, the poor man finally regained his senses, and his lust was instantly replaced by fear.

Brenden felt something prodding at his tight hole, and instinctively tried to flinch or get the hell out of the room, but he was being held back by something. He couldn’t even see it, even turning his head back revealed nothing but the wall behind him, and the organ was exploring his plump ass to find his entrance. Sweat dripped from his forehead, and he was unable to even struggle.

Then the invisible, huge cock forcefully entered Brenden's rear, and he screamed. It was so painful taking that dick with no lubricant whatsoever. He felt the entire length force its way inside him and his walls open up in order to accept it.

For Brenden, the "lovemaking" felt like hours and every second was truly agonizing. Screams kept escaping his lips until his throat was too sore to handle it anymore. At last, he felt the hot seed burst into his insides.....but thag was not the end of his terror. Whatever the invisible force had inserted into him was growing inside of Brenden, his abdomen swelling and getting heavier.
The fact that Brenden could only hear the deity's low chuckle and grunts only terrified him furthur. His belly was absolutely massive, easily passing for full term with triplets, and in only a matter of seconds! Worse, there was very obvious movement already, something appearing to be feet violently thrashing inside him to the point its poking out the walls of the skin of his now huge tummy.

Tears filled the poor man's eyes, he could only endure what was happening and could feel cold hands explore his belly "What did you do to me...?" He choked on his own words.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,148 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,049 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,926 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,201 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321