A King's Duty (CLOSED with Saphire)
"No, my love. I want a baby. Like us. I want a little baby to be running around the castle. One that looks like you and me. One that I could nurse and watch grow up."
Titian kissed his wife. "Exactly. A child of our own, not of our country. A little prince or princess. I want... I want to get pregnant with our baby as soon as you can produce them."
"Calene... do you think we should've checked with the healer first? I think I'll be fine with the two births, but I'm not sure about you. Are you gonna be okay?" Titian asked, concerned.
Titian had a somewhat worried expression on his face. "I think we should of... unless you wish for me to fetch the healer immediately and have him come up here now."
"You'll be fine, my dear. Though this seems to be giving you much more pain than normal. I do not think you were hurting this much even when you gave me those seventy eggs." Titian said, not wanting to touch his love's belly in case it would hurt her.
Titian tentively touched his wife's belly but recoiled when she gasped in pain. "My love, I think you should start impregnating me. I don't want to hurt you, and I'm not sure how much more you can stretch." Titian said as he removed his clothes. He squatted on the bed and hovered over his wife's ovipositor.

"Whenever you're ready, I'll sit." he said.
Titian hushed his love as he lowered himself onto her ovi. He couldn't help but groan as she entered him. Gods, she was big this time. The increased size of Calene contributed to more pleasure than normal for Titian. After so many impregnations, the feeling of being penetrated had become a feeling of ectasy to him.

Titian grunted as he fully fitted Calene inside of him. The tip of her ovi was almost poking through his cervix as he sat on her lap. "Whenever you're ready, my Queen, fill me."
Titian groaned, half in pleasure and half in pain as his wife inside of him. The first drop of her seed slowly flowed into him. It was very dense and immediately made him feel full. He felt the substance flow into his womb and begin to take root.
Titian clasped his Queen's hand as she panted from exertion. "Calene... if you think it would help, I could gently push on your belly to help squeeze it out." Titian said as he felt himself being filled more and more by the fluid.
Titian worridly pushed on his love's belly. He felt the substance ooze into him slightly quicker. He tried contracting his canal around Calene's ovipositor, hoping that the extra pressure would help her finish faster. He needed her to remain conscious.
"Calene?! CALENE!!!" Titian cried as she fell unconscious. He was unable to move, for the Queen's seed was still flowing into him. If he removed Calene's ovipositor, their child might die or be born deformed. He sincerely hoped that his wife was almost done with the depositing.

"Please be okay, please be okay..." he murmured, stroking her hand.
Titian felt his Queen squeeze his hand. "Oh thank the gods..." he whispered, still sitting on her ovipositor. His belly was large now and hers was almost depleted. Titian grimaced as he pushed down hard on Calene's stomach. She winced and cried out in her sleep, but the King knew this was what she wanted.

Titian felt the last bit of the Queen's fluid flow into him. He rolled off of her and flopped onto the bed. He gave himself a few moments to catch his breath before sprinting off to find the healer. He really hoped Calene would be alright.
"Calene... passed out... just go...now!" Titian ordered through his heaving breaths. The healer nodded and took off towards the royal bedchamber. Titian leaned against a table to regain his energy.
"Well.. I brought up the subject of having our own baby. We both got rather excited. I was going to fetch you before anything serious happened, but she had already started to produce, as you can see..." Titian explained with a rub of his belly.
Titian patted his stomach. "I believe it's fertilized. There is still some loose fluid in my womb. I can feel it. It took Calene about ten minutes to finish, I think. I don't really know, since I was focused on keeping her conscious."
Titian nodded with concern. "I see. Should I stay here with you until we are what's happening? Calene is still unconscious. I would like to say with her, too."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,809 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,141 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,873 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,206 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8