A King's Duty (CLOSED with Saphire)
Titian slightly yelped as the healer's fingers explored inside him. He rubbed his belly, which was one of the only things he could currently see.

"If you don't mind, Healer, I want you in here with me. It's my first time and I'm a little nervous. It's been two days since I got pregnant. How long will I be carrying them?" he asked, pointing to his belly.

Titian thought for a moment. "In my classes, I heard that the communer eggs aren't very hard to birth. There's pressure and some pain, but it's not very painful. Is that true?"
Titian laughed as he put his robe back on. "Healer, this is my first carrying. I'm not looking for real kids for a while. I don't think my Queen is either." Titian fastened the last button over his bump. He grabbed Calene's hand as she helped him up.

(Want to time-skip about 3 weeks? Titian would be really pregnant and we could have some nice moments and descriptions)
"A nap sounds wonderful, my love, especially with you curled up beside me. Follow me to our new chambers." Titian took Calene's hand in his and led her through the twisting corriders of the castle. They traveled through seemingly endless passageways before arriving at a large, heavy set of doors.

"This is it, my love. Your new home." the King said as he pushed the door open. The royal bedroom was massive, with a sprawling bed located at its center. A fireplace and sitting area adorned the right side of the room and a small library spanned the left side. All around, exquisite paintings and other art decorated the walls.

Titian sighed as he laid down on the bed. "Come, my Queen. We should sleep."

(Wanna time skip to two weeks now?)
*TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP*

Titian groaned as the sunlight streamed in throught the high windows. His belly shifted slightly as he felt Calene's arms wrapped around his middle... or at least trying to.

The young king had grown tremendously. His belly had swelled with the life that had been implanted within him. Titian now looked like a pregnant woman about to give to birth to twins. How could he still have two weeks to go?

Titian turned his to gaze at his Queen, whose breaths were making her hair flutter. She seemed to be stirring and would wake soon.
Titian smiled at his wife and fell into her kisses. "Well I hope I should make your heart beat. You'd be dead otherwise." he teased.

Titian spent several moments getting up in bed. It was very hard now to manuever with the orb attached to his torso. He felt Calene rub his back as he blinked several times, trying to full wake himself. A jostling of the eggs within him gave him the energy neede to stand up.

(Sorry, but I'm super-tired and need sleep. Continue tomorrow?)
Titian smiled as he guided his wife's hand to his jiggling belly. An egg was shivering slightly inside of him. Calene's hand felt great on the strecthed and exposed skin.

Titian unbuttoned his robe up to his chest. His pregnant tummy stuck out proudly for his Queen. The King felt pride at Calene's smile, knowing that he was carrying her eggs well.

"Would you mind giving me a belly rub, my dear?" he asked.

(I'll let you decide what to do for this time period, since you suggested it.)
"Why not? I believe it couldn't hurt. I hope you still rub and kiss me, though. It feels so great." Titian replied, now lying on the bed.
Titian moaned as his wife straddled him. She took his breath away with a deep kiss. "This is my first carrying. I'll get bigger, I promise. I want to swell for you. I want to get so big with your eggs that you can knead them through my skin. Just think, we get to do this for the rest of our lives."
Titian left a kiss on his wife's neck as tweaked with his nipples. Though he was producing commoner's egg, his chest was still growing as if to support a child. After enough carryings, he'd have a full time cleavage. He remembered his father's large bust, and hoped his breasts would as large for Calene and their future children. He'd be the one nursing, after all.

Titian moaned as Calene rubbed his pregnancy in slow circles. "Oh... my love... please, continue on my belly. It feels... so good."
Titian groaned as she kissed his belly. "Mother... I do not think she will come back. She will never be the same with Father gone. I think's it best for her to stay away." he said somberly. He couldn't let his mother invade his mind at the moment- he had a kingdom to run and babies to grow.

(Where would you like to go from here?)
*TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP*

Titian sighed as he signed yet another paper. The glamour of ruling was offset by the abosulutely massive amount of paperwork he had.

Thinking of something massive, the king reached and rubbed his enormous belly. Titian was absolutely huge with eggs. They bulged out of his skin, and one could the bumps through his paternity robes. The King had trouble walking now, as his belly affected his balance and movement so much. Titian's hips had widened even further as his brood sunk lower. His breasts were puffy and were extremely sensitive to touch.

Speaking of Calene, Titian expected her to come barging in any second now to help him walk back to their bedroom. The King knew he would definately need her help during the birth.
Titian and smiled and grabbed his wife's hand. He grunted as she heaved him to his feet, his massive belly getting between them. Still, he managed to give her a kiss on the nost. "Hello, Calene. I was just finishing the last paper. Shall we go?" he asked, starting to walk slowly to the door. His waddle was extremely pronounced and he swayed with each step; The eggs were finally starting to really get to him.
Titian felt Calene's arm snake around to his back. "We'll see. Sometimes, I just have to buckle down and power through it. Even a bird can distract me then."

He ran down his distended abdomen. "Speaking of powering through it, these eggs will be here within the week? Are you prepared? I've done some reading and talked to the healer. I think I'm ready for it."
Titian had to lean against the wall. The pregnancy was getting very hard to heft around. He waited until Calene opened the doors to their quarters.

As he waddled inside, he noticed a package sitting on the bed. "What's this, my dear?"
Titian's eyes lit up as he eyed the robe. "Oh Calene, thank you! This looks so comfortable." He pulled at the large stomach area. "I see that's its made for growing too." Titian unbuttoned his current robe and let it fall to the ground. In his nakedness, the King's womb seemed even mroe engorged. With Calene's help, he slipped on the new robe. Calene rubbed circles around her husband's belly as he sighed deeply.

"It's great. I love it." The King said, planting a kiss on Calene's cheek with some difficulty.
(Sorry, I was watching my March Madness bracket be destroyed.)

Titian gently laid down on the bed, which didn't even creak under his weight. The sturdy piece of furniture had felt much heavier weight over it's lifetime.

The King patted the spot behind his back. "Come, my Queen. Let's go to sleep."
(Yeah, the college basketball tournament. A lot of upsets happened.)

Titian's face broke into a mischivious grin. As soon as Calene handed him the robe, he tossed over his shoulder and climbed into bed, completely naked. His naturally stretchy skin still showed no marks as it covered his egg-filled belly. Titian's belly button had also popped out and proudly stoof out. He was one of the... well, now only the only person in the kingdom with a belly button.

"Come, my Queen. You look tired." Titian said.

(Wanna time skip to a couple of hours before the birth? Titian will be bedridden and you'll have to do everything. I know you like the "caring" aspect, so that'll be great for you.)
(Oh yeah! I'll start the check-up in this post. Can you play the doctor again?)

Titian and Calene spent the night as close together as a heavily pregnant King could be. Several times, jostling eggs woke Titian, but not Calene. The King would smile and gently rub the spot where the movement occurred before dozing off again.

At daybreak, Titian managed to get out of bed himself. His belly looked absolutely massive as he streched in the light of a window. Titian waddled slowly over to his wife and gently stroked her shoulder. "Calene, wake up. We have to see the healer."
Titian smiled at the healer as he and Calene unbuttoned his robe. "Oh yes, I cannot wait for the birth. I'm a little nervous, but I want my first batch out so the next ones can come. I must, I have been rather enjoying this carrying thing so far."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,724 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,168 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,907 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,088 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,159 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8