A King's Duty (CLOSED with Saphire)
Titian smiled with pride at the healer's remark. He had been carrying well!

"Yes, healer, I've had some difficulty walking. It's hard to keep my balance with this," he patted his pregnancy, "attached to my torso. My legs don't hurt or anything, though. At my pre-carrrying exam, you said I had an excellent body and superb genes for carrying."

He grinned up at Calene. "Just a few more days, my love." Calene smiled back at him and rubbed his belly.

"Doctor, I would like to birth on the bed in here. It's my first time and I want to be as comfortable as possible."
Titian spread his legs as best he could. His massive belly nestled above his thighs as he rubbed the rotundity, unable to see anything else. He gasped at the intrusion of the doctor's hand into his canal.
Titian smiled at the healer again. He then turned to Calene. "Well my Queen, it appears that I will not be leaving our room much until I go into labor. Care to help me back?

(Can you do the time-skip? I'd like to go to a few hours before the birth. We'll have some caring scenes, then the eggs will harden, and I'll go into labor.)
Titian stirred again as his belly was shaken by movement. He swore quietly and reached for Calene's hand.
The king's expectant belly was truly an impressive sight. Titian was so large and packed with eggs that he could only move to go to the bathroom. His belly quivered with movement often as his children jostled around inside of him. Bathing was impossible and wouldn't be done until after the birth.

Speaking of the birth, Titian could go at any moment. He knew what the hardening of the eggs would feel like and was expecting it to happen at every second.

"Calene, I'm sorry to bother but I'm terribly hungry. Would you mind fetching a servant for a meal?" Titian said, his hands rubbing his orb in an attempt to soothe its occupants.
Titian was too hungry to notice the gaping servant boy as he devoured the plate of lamb. He had been extremely lately, and he suspected that his body was storing energy for the birth.

He set the empty plate back on the table when a strange feeling struck his belly. He suddenly felt heavier. A lot heavier. The King groaned softly as he felt the liquid eggs harden in his womb. They stopped quivering and piled up against each other. New bulges appeared on the skin of his belly as eggs shifted around in preparation for birth.

"Calene! They hardened! They hardened!"

(You said there was 12 hours between hardening and birth, but could it be shorter? Calene could get one last moment in before they have to go the birthing room. The birth won't be too painful either, since I'm not really into that.)
Titian smiled warmly and kissed Calene's lips. "I've been ready, my Queen. Now, we need to move." Calene had to pull Titian to his feet. The King's pregnancy now hung slightly lower. The bulges dotting the surface had become more pronounced. King Titian looked like a breeding king at his most fertile. The swollen, heavy mass made him look all the more regal.

"Come, my love. We must hurry. I will not be wanting to move soon."
King Titian laid down on the oversized bed, staring at the new blue walls. He liked blue. Calene was always thinking of the smallest things to do for him.

As the robe slipped off from around his waist, Titian sighed deeply. This was it. His first birth. He could feel eggs beginning to slide down in his pelvis, ready to be born. Titian managed to manuever himself onto his knees. His rump faced the bassinet as he felt the first contraction pass through his belly. It wasn't very strong, but he felt his abs tighten over his massive womb. The contraction felt more like pressure than anything.

Titian smiled over at his Queen. "They're coming, my love. I just had a contraction."
"I was told I have good genes, healer. And a great Queen." Titian proclaimed, looking over at his beloved next to him on the bed. She kept her hand on his belly as another contraction rippled through. His labor was moving really fast.

"Calene, when I start pushing them out, I want you to catch them. I'll be fine up here." The King said with a reassuring smile. He groaned as a somewhat painful contraction hit and eggs were forced down his canal. Titian swore that an egg was pushing at his birthing slit.
Titian grunted as he felt his canal expand around the egg. It was fairly painful and caused him to moan a little as the egg came out. The egg was pearly white and stuck halfway out of Titian before he pushed again. The egg fell to the sheets with a soft plop. Another egg immediately came down and Titian pushed again, already expanding over another egg. The egg rolled out from between his legs. The next egg did not come flying down the canal like the others. Titian moaned as he pushed. The egg was about to crown - the skin around his slit was bulging from the inside and the white tip of the egg was visible inside of him.
Titian just heard the word "push" and pushed with great force. The already visible egg quickly came out of him, followed by another with similar speed. The King took a short breath and pushed again. Two more eggs escaped his womb. He paused slightly before another push. Another egg crowned and was birthed as more moved into his pelvis.

Titian stopped to catch his breath. He sucked in a large amount of air and pushed as hard as he could. One, two, three, four eggs came out of his belly in rapid succession. Titian stopped and panted, his face red and out of breath.
Titian nodded at the healer's order. He did need to slow down, as the last push had tired him out. Calene ran her fingers through his hair. Titian smiled and kissed her hand.

With the next contraction, the King bore down and pushed. An egg completely crowned and rolled out onto the bed. He took a couple moments to take a breather. Titian gave another hearty push as he expanded around of his eggs. The egg slid out within the same push.

He looked back to his lover and the healer. "I think I'm able to get one egg out with each push," he said, his face contorting slightly. An egg bulged at his opening, and was once again visible while still inside of him.

(You're doing awesome, Saphire!)
Titian's arm began to ache as he pushed out his thirteenth egg. "Calene, keep reminding me to breath. It's wearing me little by little when I forget." He turned to the healer.

"I think I want to squat. Calene, could you get behind me and hold me up?" Titian asked as he sat up. His belly was still huge and still bulged with the shapes of the eggs. Another descended into his canal and he moaned as another contraction hit. He couldn't push until he was in position.
Titian leaned back into his wife's embrace. He followed her breathing pattern as his slit bulged with the next egg. Gravity was on his side as he pushed, the egg freeing easily.

Titian kissed Calene on the cheek before pushing again with a groan. The egg crowned quickly and gently fell out of his birth canal. The King pushed again with the next contraction. With just one push, another egg was birthed. He rubbed his belly, which was much smaller, but still large. The squatting position was easier than being on-all fours. Titian grunted as another egg crowned. He stopped pushing with the egg just about to fall out. Titian grabbed his Queen's hand and placed on the half-birthed egg.

"Feel your eggs, my love. Keep your hand there for the next one, too."
Titian held Calene's hand over his slit. He grunted as he pushed again. The egg came forth from his womb as it pushed their hands outward. He stopped pushing when the widest part of the egg was stretching his entrance. He felt Calene rub the egg's surface and look at him with a look of awe and love on her face. He smiled back at her as he pushed the rest of the egg out.

The next egg took him by surprise and came down very quickly. Titian noticed that the egg's tip was already poking out and decided to continue the push. He gasped for breath as the egg rolled into the healer's waiting arms. His diminished belly was rubbed by his wife's loving hand.
Titian bore down again. He could feel five eggs left in him, and he really wanted them out.

With his next push, an egg completely emerged and another got about halfway out. He pushed again, and the egg fell to the bed. Titian took a breather, massaging the three eggs left in him. He bore down again as another egg began to emerge. The white shell appeared from between his legs as it was birthed.
Titian bore down for the last time in one big push. The first egg rolled quickly. The second egg made it out halfway. Titian took a small breath before giving his last push. He leaned back into Calene as his belly was finally emptied of eggs.
Titian stared intently at Calene's forehead as she covered his ears. He personally felt like he wouldn't develop an attachment to his eggs, but basic biology would probably prove him wrong.

Calene let go of his ears as the bassinets were wheeled out. "Thank you, my love. I think we did good."

(Do you wanna do a royal pregnancy next, with a baby and everything? I'm in a baby mood right now.)
Titian smiled at his Queen. "That sounds perfect."

(How do we start a royal pregnancy? Same way as the normal one? Idk really, you were the one who created the process.)
(Sounds good. Wanna do a time skip? Maybe like, 4 years or so?)

Titian almost dove into the massive tub. A candle blew out as it was hit with a drop of water.

"Ohh... this feels great, Calene. I'm so much more mobile again."
*TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP**TIME SKIP*

It had been four years of King Titian's reign. The kingdom had remained peaceful and relatively prosporous. Titian was a good king- he was firm in ruling, kind to his people, and good in judgement.

Titian was also proving to be one of the best breeding kings in recent memory. He and His Queen were producing batches of up to seventy within their first two years of their reign. His body handled pregnancy and birth extremely well, especially with his recovery from birth. Titian had gotten pregnant again almost immediately after birth quite a few times. The king had taken to a liking to being engorged with eggs and disliked not being pregnant.

Such was a time when he was lying in bed with his Queen. Titian stroked Calene's hair softly.

"I want a baby." The King said suddenly. The words that had just come out of his mouth surprised him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,814 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,162 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,900 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,220 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,150 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8