Closed Enemies with Benefits (Closed with bellyauthor1)
A awkward moment indeed.
Oliver Flores, age 19, was a smart kid growing up. He was in his third year of university. His parents owned a major tech company. He wasn’t spoiled growing up and he was taught to treat people with respect. Oliver did make some enemies along the way. There was one person in particular who he despised the most.He hadn’t seen them since high school however.

His parents one day told him that the company would soon be merging and that the other family would be over for dinner. His sister, Wendy ,often teased him around but she was more “calm” today. The doorbell rang and his mother opened the door and just as Oliver was about to greet them, he suddenly froze. “You got to be kidding me”.
as oliver opened the door, his eyes met luke heikenfield. luke and oliver went waaay back, all the way to the 4th grade, and as soon as they met, an enemies were made. luke's family made their inheritance from their separate, soon to conjoined tech company MTECH, a software database company. luke absolutely hated oliver, and he hated him even more with all of the hormones coursing through his body, due to his pregnancy. luke is currently carrying 3 beautiful baby boys, or in oliver's eyes, the spawns of the devil. as luke waltzes in, hand on his belly in his overpriced designer suit, he smiles "hey ollie.. how ya doing?" luke says with a twinge of sarcasm in his voice, smiling as he rubs his 5 month sized belly.
Oliver greeted Luke and went to go outside until dinner was ready. He didn’t see this coming. Wendy,Oliver’s sister said “He usually heads outside to calm down a bit. Dinner should be ready in a moment”. Before she went to help.
"not a problem at all," luke smiled, heading to the grand dining room, siting down at the table, as oliver does the same.
(Sorry for the wait)

It was a short and awkward moment of silence before Oliver asked: “So how have you been?” He asked
"well, i've been just great" luke says, as everyone walks out of the dining room, allowing the 2 hunks to speak in private, knowing their history. "feeling ultra pregnant lately" luke says, as he places a hand on his huge belly, rubbing the large mound on top of his dress shit. "and you?" luke says with a authentic smile, one of the first that oliver has seen from the pregnant stud.
Oliver said: “I’m doing fine”, he said smiling” There was something about Luke that made Oliver warm up to him a bit.
"well that's, uh.. good" luke says with an awkward smile. "so, how are your folks?" he says with a subtle grin, trying not to show his massive crush on oliver. when they first met as kids, luke immediately liked him, and his crush only grew over the years, but growing up in a wealthy, yet cold family, he never knew how to express love properly, so he did so in the only other way he knew. hate and fighting. so that's what he did. luke turned to oliver and just smiled, and deep down, he was just happy to look at him..
“Everything’s fine on my end.” Oliver said. He noticed that Luke felt a bit awkward so he then asked: “Is there something you want to tell me?”
"wha-what?!" luke turned to oliver, an annoyed and confused frown spreads across his face. "nothing loser.." luke said with a twinge of sadness, and as he finishes his sentence. everyone sits down at the table, and the conversations begin, people start talking, and oliver and luke's connection faded
“Sorry for asking” Oliver said. A few minutes later, he said he was going to take the dog for a walk. He knew he had said the wrong thing anyways.
as luke say oliver walk out the dog, luke say from the second floor window of the mansion, he decided to follow him. as he made his way to the sidewalk of the wealthy neighborhood's path, he waddled over to oliver while he tied his shoe "um.. hey" luke said awkwardly, his belly bumping into oliver's abs as he stands up.
“Oh hello” ,he said putting the dog’s leash on. “You wanna come with me?”
"yeah.. i'd love to" luke says with an awkward smile, waddling along with oliver. as they make their way through the neighborhood, complete silence the entire time, until oliver breaks the silence..
“Hey, remember the time I tried dumping water over your head and it ended up all over Mrs.Howard in 5th grade?” He said jokingly.
"haha, yeah. that was awesome" luke chuckles, not trying to hold back his smile. "man i hated that old hag" luke alughed, his belly bounced up and down with every chuckle, you couldn't help but stare
“So uhm. How did you get pregnant exactly?” He asked a bit curious.
"um.. well after brian left, i was not in a great mental state, so i tried to get back together with him. which of course i did, but just our one night stand led to.. well these 3" luke smiled, placing a hand on his burgeoning belly. "and our families got into this huge lawsuit while was in my first trimester. it ended by the second. so brian gets to see the babies once a week" luke says as you start walking back towards the estate.
“Wow.Sounds like you went through a lot.” He said, opening the door.
"definitely not my proudest moment" luke says with a sad smile, almost shamefully. you walk up to you bedroom, he follows you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,343 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,329 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,932 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,593 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 819 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,421 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,567 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy