Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
A snow white wolf yawned wide jawed, curling up into himself as he fell into slumber. "Stupid sun always shining." He grumbled in anger as he ignored the overwhelming heat.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
A black and white wolf a little shorter then his lover he cuddled him yawning "dear it's early you know that
"I know that but the sun is annoying." The other wolf sighed, gently stirring from slumber a bit to let his tongue lap at his lover's fur covered face.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

He chuckles softly "that's tickle and I think you woke up the pups feeling kicking in his stomach as he expecting 5 pups
The white wolf smirked, gently nuzzling the side of the white and black wolf's belly. "Love you little ones."

He smile gently cuddling his mate stomach as he was expecting as well
The wolf smiled wide, never moving away from him. "I love you sweetie."

He smile very gently "I love you as well dear
The wolf sighed happily. "The sun is always waking up up."

The wolf trys to stand up his back sore from the weight of the pups "honey I can't stand
The wolf nodded and arose to his four gently, helping the younger one up also. "You alright?"

He nods his head "yeah back sore for a few days I know the doctor said bed rest but i want to walk around
The wolf was relieved that the younger one was fine. "Yeah, I feel the same. The doctor told me that too."

(I will be back later. This is fun.)

He smiles gently
The wolf gently nuzzled his lover's belly again with his canine muzzle.

He chuckles softly feeling lots of kicking
The one color pelted wolf smiled, loving the smooth way that he chuckled. He smirked, nuzzled each imprint of paws.

Honey the pups love that
He nodded, gently licking where the pups were moving at. "Very well."

He smile gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,333 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,867 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,597 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,342 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 823 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,433 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,575 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy