Closed Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush)
A New Sitcom
Daniel Edwards: Sorry but i can't do it...
Daniel Edwards: Sorry Jacob i tried but I Love You too much to file that divorce papers..
Daniel Edwards: And besides if we divorce that means Jethro Wins...
Daniel Edwards: While Axl was raping me Jethro said that We won't make it as a couple and if we get a divorce that means Jethro was right...
Daniel Edwards: And i got a feeling that There's still feelings there between Jethro & Axl...
Daniel Edwards: Sorry but we has to stay married to prove Jethro wrong..
Jacob Green: Is this the only thing we can do to show Jethro he's a dick?
Jacob Green: There is no other solution?
Jacob Green: Court, police?
Jacob Green: We have to fucking get the kids back...
Daniel Edwards: Yep because Jethro will tell The Court and the Police that We abused the kids...
Daniel Edwards: So Jacob you need to fake the feelings you have for me so he won't catch on to see what we are doing...
Daniel Edwards: Not me because i hadn't fake nothing since the day i met you when i did that prank on you....
Daniel Edwards: We need to show someway to Austin that Jethro still has feelings for Axl...
Jacob Green: Jethro is cheating on Austin?
* asked curious and shocked *
Jacob Green: I can't believe I ever loved him...
Jacob Green: How could I be so stupid
Jacob Green: In addition, he took our children from me
Jacob Green: But probably the worst thing is Daniel, that I still have feelings for him
* starts crying *
Jacob Green: I love him, I really do
Daniel Edwards: Yeah he's a cheater...
Daniel Edwards: He been secretly dating Axl behind everyone's back including his parents....
Daniel Edwards: He told Austin that his cheating ways are over with but when Axl was raping me i can see that Jethro still has feelings for Axl...
Daniel Edwards: The Worst Part is Austin is Jethro's Childhood Best Friend...
Daniel Edwards: But Jacob I do love you and You don't has to worry about me cheating on you... (Leans in to Kiss Jacob)
Daniel Edwards: I still can't believe it took that Prank and Rape i did on you to finally realize that I do Love You and I am sorry by the way...
Daniel Edwards: I was in love with you i thought you would turn me down if i just come out with it...
Jacob Green: I understand that you were afraid, but why did you immediately think that he would reject you?
Jacob Green: It hurts me a bit, Daniel
Jacob Green: You judged through the prism of what you saw
Jacob Green: It's a bit selfish of you
Daniel Edwards: Jacob you are making me a better person and I did think that you might reject me.
Jacob Green: But that didn't mean you were gonna kidnap and rape me for the hell!
Jacob Green: It was your fault that I lost my child
Jacob Green: Besides, you are pregnant yourself now...
Jacob Green: Do you know which week it is?
Daniel Edwards: Jacob I said I was sorry about that and I am also sorry about losing your pregnancy... Jethro made me like that but you are making me a better person now...
Jacob Green: Still, it hurts like hell...
Jacob Green: I still have these memories in my head
Jacob Green: I have to do something to close this chapter behind me
Jacob Green: Do you have any idea maybe?
Daniel Edwards: Jethro Will never love you like I do... He loes Axl and Austin more than you...
Daniel Edwards: I did learn my lesson because I did time in Prison because of what I did to you and Greg.. and you want to tell our sons Cody and Logan that were getting a divorce?
Jethro Grantham: DANIEL WTF!?
Daniel Edwards: (Holds Jethro at Gun Point) You ruined Our Family...
Jethro Grantham: Daniel You are a Psycho and this proves it...
Daniel Edwards: (Holds Jethro at Gun Point) Me and Jacob was a Family before you took our kids away...
Daniel Edwards: (Holds Jethro at Gun Point) Goodbye Jethro (Shoots Him)
Axl Heck: Daniel WTF!? You shot My Husband...
Axl Heck: And I heard that Jacob DOESN'T want you so Do Us a Favor and just killed yourself...
Daniel Edwards: (Still Holding the Gun) Axl you better watch it because I am still holding the gun..
Axl Heck: Jacob That Bitch don't care about you so You should just leave town right now...
Emma Heck: DADDY!!! Other Daddy what happen?
Axl Heck: This Psycho shot him...
Daniel Edwards: (Still Holding the Gun) I will shoot the entire family to protect My Family....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,346 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,228 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 580 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 820 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart