Closed Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush)
A New Sitcom
Daniel Edwards: Babe forget him and we can just focus on Sawyer and Samantha until we can find a way to get our other kids back...
Daniel Edwards: Jacob babe if we call the cops then that bastard will tell them that We abuse them
Daniel Edwards: So it's a Lose-Lose Situation...
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Bitch The Cops will believe me more than you 2 bastards....
Jethro Grantham: Psycho Bitch you do abuse the kids that is why i took Logan, Cody, Zack, and Chase from you to save them...
Jethro Grantham: And now they are happy and safe with Us away from 2 Child Abusers like yourselves....
* Jacob hugs, shaky, to Daniel...*
Jacob Green: Get out of here, Jethro!
Jacob Green: I thought you were taking me seriously at the beginning of our relationship?!
Jacob Green: And you had a lot of secrets.
Jacob Green: You said you'd rather sleep with Austin than with me on our date.
Jacob Green: In addition, you said that I am the only one and you want to live with me...
* starts crying *
Jethro Grantham: I am in love with Austin So I was just playing you..
Daniel Edwards: Jethro get the fuck out of here and leave us alone...
Desperate Jacob hides in Daniel's arms. He is waiting for the turn of events. He wants to hide in the bedroom and fall asleep, forgetting about it all.
Daniel Edwards: there there Jacob I am still your husband because I didn't file the divorce papers yet because I knew you were in a bad mood and I Love ❤️ you and together we can overcome this...
Jacob looked blankly at Daniel. He felt nothing for him and treated him like a friend. Daniel was very insistent with him. He didn't like it.
Daniel Edwards: Jacob what's wrong?
Daniel Edwards: you can tell me..
Jacob Green: Nothing, I have nothing to say, really
Jacob Green: I just want to rest
Daniel Edwards: Okay Babe Rest Up you had a long day...
Daniel Edwards: I am gonna go into the kitchen to cook us some lunch...
Daniel Edwards: And when you wake up from your nap I got some good news to tell you... (Kisses Jacob)...
Daniel Edwards: I Love You Jacob and I won't let nothing bad happen to you even though i played that prank on you & rape you..
Daniel Edwards: The Reason i did all of that is because I was in love with you and i thought you wouldn't like me back so i played that prank on you and rape you.. But look at us now Married and have 2 lovely twin boys that Jethro took from us...
Daniel Edwards: Jacob i promise that We will get back Our Kids from Jethro..
Jacob Green: Daniel...
Jacob Green: We will recover them for sure.
Jacob Green: But let's move around first.
Jacob Green: Jethro knows where we live, and that can be embarrassing.
Jacob Green: I don't want to suffer again..
Daniel Edwards: Jacob do you remember My First Night here?
Daniel Edwards: I Love You Heart Jacob and i won't let nobody hurt you...
Daniel Edwards: Let's Move into the House that I picked out... Because Jethro doesn't know that address so we will be safe there...
Daniel Edwards: It's in Raleigh, North Carolina... And he's in Charleston, South Carolina...
Daniel Edwards: My First Night here it was the most wonderful sex we ever have... (Kisses Jacob).
Daniel Edwards: And You may not like the news i am about to tell you....
Jacob Green: What's happening?
Jacob Green: Something's wrong?
Jacob Green: It's about me?
Jacob Green: Or maybe about children?
Jacob Green: Don't extend this silence, please...
Daniel Edwards: Okay well...
Daniel Edwards: Sorry Jacob i can't.. (Runs off Crying)
Not knowing what Daniel was talking about, he just sat on the couch in the living room and began going through his photos together with Jethro that they had taken together. In fact, he still felt something for him and missed him very much
Jethro Grantham: Jacob WTF!? Why did you breakup with Daniel while he's Pregnant with your child?

Meanwhile in the other part of New York;

Daniel Edwards: Axl i need to confess something?
Axl Heck: Okay...
Daniel Edwards: While I am Pregnant and Jacob's The Father..
Axl Heck: He's your husband so of course...
Daniel Edwards: No i am getting vibes that Jacob wants a divorce..
Axl Heck: Oh...
Daniel Edwards: I Love Him too much to walk away...
Axl Heck: Okay i be back...
*Axl Leaves*

*Back at Jacob's Place*

Axl Heck: JACOB BITCH WTF!?
Axl Heck: HOW DARE YOU TELL DANIEL that you want a divorce HE LOVES YOU BITCH!!!
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Jacob YOU NEED to return the love before he tries to kill himself again..
Axl Heck: Yeah Jacob go to him he's really upset and he's pregnant He can't be upset that's not good for the baby...
Jethro Grantham: JACOB BITCH if you keep this shit up You gonna be alone forever...
Jethro Grantham: I am flying back to South Carolina Tomorrow so Tomorrow i am finally be reunited with My Husband Austin whom i love so very much and My Kids... I was doing some business here in New York...
Jacob Green: Whore!
Jacob Green: After all, I was always submissive!
Jacob Green: You always fucked me, asshole!
Jacob Green: I don't know who you cheated on me with, motherfucker, but it's over.
Jacob Green: I've been through too much in my life.
Jacob Green: Rape, kidnapping, cheating * looks at both Daniel and Jethro *
Jacob Green: I feel like puking when I look at you.
Jacob Green: I hate you!
Jacob Green: It's over, Daniel!
* tears away with children *

* two weeks later he manages to detach from these people so far *
Daniel Edwards: Good Morning Jacob did you sleep well?
Daniel Edwards: Yep I was rape by Axl and Jethro didn't do nothing to stop it...
Daniel Edwards: Even Though i got pregnant after being rape I am going to keep this baby...
Jacob Green: Why didn't you tell me about the rape before?
Jacob Green: Are you going to punish Jethro for this?
Jacob Green: For what he did to me, I am ruthless towards him.
Jacob Green: I will stop at nothing.
Daniel Edwards: because I was ashamed because I didn't want to be pregnant that way...
Daniel Edwards: Jacob I am so sorry that I rape you in the past...
Daniel Edwards: But we did have 2 very sweet boys Cody and Logan from it..
Daniel Edwards: Jethro is too powerful so we can't do nothing about it and he has the police on his side.. it be our word against his...
Daniel Edwards: if you want We can sign the divorce papers if you still want too that is..
Jacob Green: I'd like to file my divorce papers
Jacob Green: I love you, not as a lover, but as a friend
Jacob Green: I want to raise children with you and live together but in a different relationship
Jacob Green: I hope you understand this...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,292 3 hours ago
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,490 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,335 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,318 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 605 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,753 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,520 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 866 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart