Closed Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965]
- Give me a moment to think, okay? - He asked, grabbing his face in his hands - Since we have a lot of time and you paid, maybe you will use my services? - Saying this, he straddled him, stroking his jaw. He stared at him with a gleam.
Chris looked up as Alexander’s pregnant body was straddling him. He reached up placing his hands on each side of Alexander’s gravid orb. While this happened Alexander slid down onto Chris who began to develop a rhythm with his partner.
Chris smiled as this felt better than anything he ever experienced
The boy bit his lip slightly and dug his nails into the merchant's back. It was the first time he had done it so subtly but also passionately. He felt a great pleasure in having sex with a handsome stranger who, in addition, offered him something he always dreamed of. Besides, he was more excited than usual during pregnancy.
They climaxed together and Alexander rolled off as they held each other.
“The job is real and there is no expectation on you to do this with me to keep your job. But I would hope you’d consider living with me and see where things go”
“Hopefully you won’t lose these after the baby” as Chris squeezed Alexander’s breast gently
— Okay, I agree... - he said, cleaning them of the sperm that covered their bellies. - As for the breasts, I think I have a good idea of ​​what to do to keep them. But I'll tell you this another time. The only thing that matters to me is what is the name of the handsome stranger and when are we going?
“My name is Christopher and as I’ve said I’m a merchant in this town and do well if I may say so. The job starts whenever you’d like. If you prefer you could get settled before taking on your new role. Don’t worry as I will pay you during that time.”
“I live out a ways as I prefer my privacy when I’m not working the markets”
He kissed Alexander’s forehead. “You do make a beautiful mother”
Alexander grinned and kissed Christopher's lips briefly. He stroked his cheek.
- Let's take a hot bath, then let's go. Our brothel is quite far from the city. Besides, I need a lot of breaks while traveling. The baby is pressing against my bladder and I have to urinate frequently.
Chris smiled as he prepared a hot bath for the two of them. He called out to his partner to come and join him. He stood there waiting for Alexander to come in
The pregnant man, with Chris's help, entered a barrel full of hot water, enjoying the bath. His muscles relaxed and he sighed.
— How nice... - he murmured, stroking his tummy. At one point, he felt a strong kick and cringed.
Seeing him wince Chris asked “is everything all right?” He was concerned having seen women in this condition he assumed a hard kick had gotten felt
“When is the baby due?” He asked
Alexander tried to rub his aching back. He turned to Chris.
- I don't know, but yesterday I felt short pains. It's just a matter of time... - he replied, taking a deep breath - But don't worry. I don't feel pain anymore, and I have a due date in some time. It will be fine
Chris rubbed his lower back to try and help with the discomfort. “Have you chosen any names for your child? How do you feel knowing you’re going to be a mother!”
He wanted to distract him from any discomfort but Chris couldn’t take his eyes off of Alexander
— I have not chosen any. - he said as the pain subsided. He rested his head on his shoulder. - I will be more Papa, but mommy also fits, although I am a guy who is pregnant... - He smiled slightly at him - Do you want to choose for her or his name? - he asked, taking his hand.
“We barely know each other and I wouldn’t feel right considering you’ve done all the work with having this child. I’m just a simple merchant helping another person”
- Not true. You are the merchant who gave me freedom and gave my child a better future... Thank you... - he whispered, starting to kiss Chris's lips. His hands ran over the elder's muscular chest.
Well we still have time. Are there any names you do like?
“Should we get you prepared for the trip to my home if you would still like?” He couldn’t take his eyes off of Alex and his body fully blossomed into motherhood. He was a rare jewel that he wanted to keep.
— For a girl, I like Rose or Alice. Maybe you choose for a boy? - he suggested, stroking his head. - Can we leave now? Everything hurts me a lot ...
Those names are beautiful. James is a good name for a boy perhaps Joshua? Or I could be vain and say Christopher. He chuckled
- Well, if there is a boy, you decide. - He laughed, and after a while he left the barrel with Chris' help. He wiped his body and pulled on a short shirt that barely covered his tummy and pants. Then he looked again at the room that would no longer be his. After all, he was going to spend his future with a handsome merchant and a child who would be born soon. So he stared at the gas, stroking it. He noticed, however, that the belly fell strangely downward. He hoped it was nothing serious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,337 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,310 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,926 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,840 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,585 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 507 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,066 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,335 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 817 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,384 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM