Closed Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965]
“Is everything ok?” Chris asked noticing the concerned look. “I can have someone to come here and pack up your effects and bring them to our new home. Would that be ok?”
He held out his hand to help Alexander make his way around
The pregnant man just nodded, feeling another contraction, but ignored it. After all, it's only temporary.
With the help of Christopher, they left the building and got into a small carriage. The merchant's hand was still placed on the younger's belly. Alexander then felt supported.
When dusk fell, they decided to stop and set up a small camp, during which they would have a rest and move on only in the morning. Meanwhile, the boy's contractions began to hit more often and harder. This was also the case when he was gathering wood for a fire. With pain, he sat down on a rock, feeling his pelvis begin to widen.
— Aahhah.... - he gasped, gritting his teeth.
Chris came running when he heard the noise.
“Alexander what’s wrong? Is everything ok?” He could tell something was happening as this could be the time.
“What do you need from me?”
- Cramp... - he explained, massaging his tummy - Could you check? - He pointed to his bottom - I don't have them all the time, but it feels like the toddler is below... - gasped, grabbing his hand and touching his underbelly.
Chris took a look noticing that the belly had dropped. Looking further down he noticed that the opening was a little bigger
“I’m not sure but the baby has dropped. That’s usually an indicator that the baby could be coming any time. Could be today could be a week. But I don’t see a baby yet. We can settle here for a bit until you feel better.”
He nodded and leaned against the man for a moment. When everything had calmed down after five minutes, they returned to the camp, where there was a fire waiting to be kindled.
After a hearty dinner, of which Alexander had hardly eaten, it was time to sleep.
- Where can I go to bed? - he asked the merchant, walking slowly towards him.
“A tent has been provided for you next to my tent in case you run into any distress during the night. As you see there are also some of my servants with us who can help as well. There’s a cook, a doctor, and a few of my more trusted servants are available to you as well.”
“Did you need anything else?”
- No, I can do it. Thank you... - He touched his cheek shyly and entered his tent. He fell asleep not much later.

At night, he was awakened by a bursting back pain and a strange feeling downstairs. He arched his back, groaning through his teeth. He opened his shirt a little with his hand, giving the stomach some air. He touched it gently. It was very tense and throbbing. Then he pulled off his pants, breathing loudly and steadily. What he felt at the anus stiffened him. He could feel the baby's hair. The toddler was just about to go into the world. Panicked, the boy forcibly pushed back a part of the infant's body, hissing in pain. He felt even worse now. He thought he was dying. On trembling legs he got into the next tent and opened it. Standing between the merchant's makeshift bedroom and the ground, his water burst, soaking his pants, which he pulled back up to his ankles.

- CHRISTOPHER! - he shouted, feeling a contraction that lasted longer than the last. When it ended, surprisingly, he did not feel it again. It turned out that he must have been closer to the right stage of labor.
Chris awoke when he heard his name called out. Seeing Alexander standing there in a panic, he rushed to his side.
He grabbed his hand and called for his servant telling him to wake up the doctor right away. Chris grabbed some blankets to allow Alexander to lay down on.
“It’s going to be ok” he said holding Alexander’s hand
The pregnant man began to gasp louder and louder and his stomach became tense. He felt him sinking downward. He looked through the hazy gaze at his lover, gripping his hand tighter.
—I don't want anyone to see me in this state... - he stuttered, taking a deep breath and shifting into a half-sit position. - Chris, please see my progress. I trust you... - he panted, rubbing his stomach chaotically.
“What do you need me to do?” He inquired as Alexander lay there on the blanket.
“You need to breathe ok. This is perfectly natural. And then push”
— I don't feel the pressure anymore... I think it will be a while before it really starts. - he said, touching his hand. — I want you to be there and support me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,323 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,285 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,919 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,830 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,580 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 505 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,063 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,334 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,363 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM