Closed Battlefield. (Closed with Woopitsgiovanni.)
Baby bottles, diapers and crying all night, oh my!
One bright dawn a young, maturing man of age 19 awoke to sunlight beaming through the cracks in the blinds. Refusing to move he remained laying down, rejecting to see the such morning, even one as breathtaking and mesmerizing as that. Every since he was diagnosed as pregnant all he had was a draining, dwindling energy to spare to himself. He was a man of great features which many a man had been attracted to since being a teenager, many were lost in his depthless honey hazel eyes and his slender but fit muscles. He stood at a great 6'1 and was a babe magnet with his once well defined abs but it had been morphed into a swollen, baby filled body part.

Even if if was just a simple moment still it took bucketfulls of such a force within him. Behind the door it was greeted by a gentle but still firm series of scratches, it alerted him and him alone that the such creature at it was not human in species. He then awoke and with a sigh he heaved his tremendous belly from the bed, causing him to hold onto the headboard with a shaking hand, the other one was gently touching his belly with it's palm laid flat against it. After much trouble he arose to an upward position with his aching back straight and his slowly, painstaking pelvis was straining to remaining standing.  He walked (more like waddled like a penguin) to the only door of the room and was greeted by the serene, adorable presence of a medium sized canine (dog) wagging her tail which caused the owner to smile. The owner approached without fear, never feeling as though his life was in any danger.

Before he could walk any further he was struck by a pain, an indication that the time of birthing was nearby. He sighed shakily, reaching into his stretchable paternity jeans for his cellphone that he got as a birthday present. He was beyond tired and his slender body was struggling as the hands of time slowly ticked on by like many suns and moons.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
The nearest birth center picked up his call, and after a conversation that felt endless for the poor man, he was notified that a midwife would be heading to his house soon.

Thankfuly it was a quick arrival. The one to assist on this birth would be a doctor in his mid 30's named Tobias. Tall, blond, and a skilled midwife specialized in the delivery of eggs.

The pregnant man was helped into his bed and Dr. Tobias opened his large suitcase getting things ready. After his patient was comfortable enough he removed his pants and underwear, asking questions on his pregnancy and current state of labor.

"I will have to check inside of you." The doctor Said as he put on sterile gloves, starting to spread the thighs open.
The such man was named Glitch (crazy name he always knew) but he found it unique from all the normal ones. He walked over to the rocking chair that his mother handed down to him. He felt as though the little bundle of joy was finally figuring out that he or she would be born soon and be able to take it's first breaths and cry after they emerged from their egg like shelter.

He kept his cellphone on and had tried to track the times of his laboring pains and how much he would need to wait but that was best brought up by his such doctor. He whimpered, rubbing his own belly as he begun to feel nauseous from the discomfort in his belly and upper thighs. When the topic was brought up about the doctor checking inside of him he swallowed nervously.

He knew the doctor was not here to harm him but he knew pain would be involved the minute he was opened. "A .. alright .. can you be gentle, Doctor .. I am quite sore." He said softly before the other man started, even though he was pregnant only once he still followed his fatherly instincts. He felt disgusting, like that way because his clothing was being weighed down.

(Am I doing alright in the roleplay? .. I can tell this will be a wonderful and intense roleplay.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

The doctor sat in front of the spread thighs and he searched around his suitcase. "I'm going to see how dilated you are. I'll also need you to push a little to test your capacity and..."/he got too distracted applying sufficient lubricant on two fingers to prepare his patient for the speculum.

Glitch only groaned in discomfort as the speculum was slowly spread around his pained hole. Dr. Tobías didn't want to cause further discomfort, but this examination was crucial. He checked inside the still tight hole with a small flashlight and told Glitch to push continuously throughout the examination.

(You're doing great! I'm going to bed in a few but this is going very good so far)
Wink 
Glitch squirmed slightly but did not want to ruin anything that was the procedure. He breathed in and out with shaky air to and from his lungs. He wanted to vomit, whimpering softly like the times before. He may have been a brave man but he did not handle pain well and his threshold was not enough to save him from any harm the child would cause once coming through him. He knew that the such child or children did not mean any unnecessary aches and pains but this was how the such offspring would remind the mother that they are alive and rocking the eggs.

He wanted to arise to her bare feet, his whole entire body was naked like the day he was born. He simply stayed still, keeping his body laying on the warm bed, grabbing and firmly gripping the backs of his knees, bringing the front of them to his chest as he began to attempt a few pushes, conserving his energy drop by precious drop. He groaned in agony, closing his eyes and tried to focus on a peaceful scenery with trees and flowers. "Ow .. ow! .. owww!" He tried to focus on his pace of breathing but got cut off as he cried out ins complaint, his thighs shaking and his upper teeth biting his lower lip.

(I humbly thank you for your feedback, that means a whole lot and you did excellent as well if I do say so myself. I will see you later as well. Wink)

"Okay Glitch you're fully dilated, but your hole is a little tight by nature. Don't worry, the anus always adapts and stretches." Dr. Tobias encouraged him, still looking deep inside the rectum.

"I need you to push more, Glitch. I must test your capacity to move this egg outwards and come up with the best aid." The doctor rubbed more lubricant around the stretched rim. "Push, please. Push hard."
Glitch expressed another groan, feeling himself increasing his pace of pushing. He wanted badly to raise up to his bare feet but knew that it was now much too late.

He was beyond tired after the last few minutes of what was weak pushing. He held the backs of his legs, gripping the skin of it tightly as he had added more strength children. He wanted more than to see his children hatch. He felt his body quivering as he had kept on bearing down and never stopping until he was told to by the doctor or his body was all out of energy.

"It hurts .." He complained, whining and gasping in breaths as if greedily.

"Okay, you may stop pushing." Tobias took out the speculum and put it aside. "So far it looks like the labor will go smoothly. Your rectal cervix is fully dilated and your body seems to have good expulsion movement." He smiled in confidence and hopeful that this laying might not make his patient suffer too much.

"The only difficulty is the small size of your hole. But worry not, I'll keep stretching you as much as necessary." The doctor took a pause to make sure he had all his tools gathered.

"So what position do you prefer to birth your eggs? It is important that you feel comfortable as you do your hard work, and along with your efforts my hands will also help get the eggs out." The doctor was prepared to help Glitch change positions.
The young man whimpered, sighing with relief as he got to relax and halt the pace of pushing but only for a time. He wanted more than anything to not have a difficult birthing. He rubbed his sore belly with a wince, feeling the hardness of the shells of the eggs against his palm as they were large eggs ever in the entire world. "Thank you .. I don't think I can stretch alone."

He looked to the side with a nervous swallow upon seeing each of the tools that were meant for birthing. "I would like to be on my back, laying on the bed is much more easier on it." He said. He wanted to stand up for a short amount of time, wanting to get back in bed only when the time of birthing was near. "Doctor, can I stretch my legs? I need to walk around for a bit."

He knew he was naked but he had still wanted to walk, gently relaxing for a time. Letting the doctor help him he expressed a weary but warm, generous smile. He still rubbed his belly from time to time, doing so when he was nervous. He wanted to be able to have freedom to move around because he was worried about his body and how painful it would be when birthing.

"Of course you can have a little walk, Glitch." Dr. Tobias acted as warm as he could, feeling special concern towards such a young parent about to give birth. He helped Glitch onto his feet and allowed him to move and have a physical relief to his limbs before the actual time to lay came.

"Keep in mind that you can change positions whenever you like during the pushing stage. If your limbs get tired or stiff I'll help you move as needed." The doctor kept close to Glitch's steps just in case. He stayed impressed about the size of his patient's belly. It seemed like he would have to work so hard to get each of his huge offspring out.
"Thank you doctor, I am glad to have help." Glitch slowly scooted from the bed, arising to his feet as his legs slightly wobbled for a short while.  He put a hand upon his large swollen mass of a belly, walking step by slow step around the room. He would occasionally stop to take a breath in or out, never taking fast steps in fear of losing balance when away from a feather soft bed.

He would lean against the walls that he was near or gently sit down on the bed to regain the strength he easily lost. He soon felt a strong pain that sent him slumping against the doctor. "Doctor .. I think something is happening!" He said with a shaky voice. He wanted the pains to be away for a while longer but he was not in control of fate or the presence of nearing future.

The doctor held Glitch carefuly. "What do you feel?" His patient's body appeared to tense up at intervals. He was helped back into the bed, specifically in his prefered position, lying back. Dr. Tobias lifted each leg and placed them on the stirrups.

"Okay, Glitch. It looks like your eggs want out now. All you have to do is breathe in deeply, and then push for as many seconds as you can manage. Are you ready?"
Glitch found himself experiencing pains that increased in intensity, causing him to express wincing expressions from time to time which which disappear as he is helped by the doctor as he is helped to a position of laying upon his back upon the bed as he had wanted. "I feel as if the eggs are all coming at once." He said with a pitiful whimper, holding his belly while he tried not to squirm too much in the two stirrups that his legs were snugly put inside of by the gentle, highly skilled doctor. He felt as though he would vomit as the presence of birthing was causing the eggs to moving more and more. He made sure to use his breathing wisely. "I .. am ready now." He said softly, knowing that he was not yet mental wise.

He was truly terrified out of his mind but he wanted to be over and done with the birthing as much as possible.

Dr. Tobias sat on a stool, facing in between Glitch's thighs up close, keeping his hands close to his body or the tool table.

"Okay Glitch. It is time. I want you to take a deep breath, hold it in, and push hard." The doctor readied the metallic tray right under the bed's edge exactly below the patient's buttocks, so that the eggs would fall directly on the sterile sheets.

Tobias breathed deep as a form of empathy as Glitch made pained and pitiful sounds as he pushed, struggling to birth just the first big egg. The doctor had been a breeder himself in the past and also knew what it was like to lay eggs of significant size.

"Very good Glitch. That was a good push. Now, next one... breathe deep... very good, now three, two, one, push!"

The doctor kept a close look at the swelling hole, twitching and struggling to open up.
Glitch tried his very hardest not to but he felt a bright red emerge to the surface of his cheeks. It indicated that he was blushing. He was eager to get the eggs out of him once and for all.

He focused (or at least tried to) get himself to take in the presence in the next deep breath that his breath that his lungs would be desperate to take. He laid his head down, gulping down a inward breath into his chest and had raised his head, reaching his hands so that the were gripping the backs of his legs that were bent at the backs of the knees which were held there.

Once he was tired he stopped and listened to the words the doctor had empathetically said to him, soon back to the work that would be back back breaking work.

His nude body was slender but the only thing about it was his beyond large, round belly.  He wanted more than anything to be rid of such a curse, a burden and a trouble.

The tip of the very first egg was emerging from behind the red and swollen rim. Tobias held Glitch's hand for a moment, letting him squeeze it as needed. He kept encouraging his patient in a gentle, almost soothing thone as Glitch's face kept scrunching and turning red as he bore down hard, letting out hoarse grunts as his expanding anus had a string of thick white fluid slowly dripping down into the tray.

"Harder... one, two, three. Very well done Glitch. Breathe deep, hold it in... push!"

These words kept entering Glitch's spinning head as he fought to stay concentrated and trying to mentally picture all of his strength going down towards his rectum. Even for Dr. Tobias, it was painful to see the hole bulge out and stretch like that. He knew by experience that it would be a good moment to keep his lubricated fingers around the red rim and massage it often as he kept instructing this brave father.
Glitch had tried his very hardest to push as he had pushed, wanting the egg to be over and done with. He cried out, panting while he had felt the egg slowly creeping out of him. He whimpered, gripping the bed as he had felt the egg emerging ever so slowly and slowly from the father that was Glitch. He had wanted more than anything to have the egg out of him.

"Owww! ..." He cried out louder, never wanting to be pregnant ever again. "Get it out! .. please!"

"Don't worry Glitch. We're getting this egg out." Tobias spoke calmly as he kept fingering the rim of Glitch's anus. He tried to stimulate the muscles and to lightly pull back the rectal flesh that was tightly wrapping the egg. The tip was approaching and the doctor kept encouraging Glitch in a soft tone, almost in a whisper. He was feeling so empathetic whenever he helped inexperienced egg layers and tried to be more than just a doctor to them. He wanted to be a good company to laboring patients.

"Let me know if you'd like to change positions. I find it useful to get on all fours, gripping the headrest..." Dr. Tobias explained as he tried squirting lube into the birth canal carefuly around the egg, taking a deep breath whenever Glitch yelped from this. "...and as you push, you slowly move your hips out towards my hands. We can also get to use a suction cup if necessary."

He just hoped Glitch was able to listen, considering he kept grunting loudly between grited teeth.
Glitch whimpered whenever he felt the fingers of Tobias at his tomato red, inflamed and puffed up anus, never wanting to ever feel it again but knew that it was efficient to get the egg out. He slowly gripped the sides of the bed, slowly knowing that there was a whine or a groan leaving his lips, chest or throat because of the agony that was attacking his body at that time but he had went through it like a fucking champ like many mothers or fathers were meant to be. "Jesus Christ above! … why would you permit such suffering!" he cursed to the heavens above, knowing that the savior above did not cause such suffering but who else was there to blame.

"Please .. use the suction! .. just get this goddamn egg out before it breaks my hips!" he groaned pathetically. He was in pain and had wanted more than anything to be released from it. He closed his eyes tightly, taking in a sharp intake of breath and used the next one to push forth the gigantically freakish sized egg. "God!" .. it is tearing me in half!"

Dr. Tobias placed a gloved hand on Glitch's belly, encouraging him with gentle little words as he reached out for the suction device next to him. The enormous egg was revealing just enough surface to place the suction cup. After it was attached to the wet shell, Dr. Tobias held the cord firmly.

"Okay Glitch. I need you to push as I instruct you, breathe in and then push hard for as long as you can." He held one of Glitch's buttocks open, the doctor's thumb gently pulling at the skin of the throbbing rim. His other hand ready to pull the egg further out. "As you push, I will pull. It's going to hurt, but it shall be very effective."

The doctor felt emotional pain for his patient. Memories of egg births that hurt a lot came back to his mind. He felt the need to protect Glitch from distress as much as he could.

"One, two, three, push!" Dr. Tobias pulled steadily as Glitch screamed in effort to give birth to the first egg that was keeping his poor hole wide spread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,338 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,326 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,930 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,854 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,589 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,068 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,337 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 818 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,410 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,564 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy