Merman Rp (Closed) (NSFW)
Jason pushes feeling the tailfin coming, glad that it was coming out right this time. He knew this was the last baby but felt bad that it only put six merbabies into the sea, knowing that they would soon have to find other humans to breed with them.
Kino pushes hard and is relived that the tailfin slips out more easily then last time. He looks at Jason glad his friend is doing good.
Jason looks over to his friend glad to see his friend doing well, and that the babies were each coming out the right way. Baring down hard, Jason felt the baby coming out to its hips.
Kino groans and pushes harder. the babys hips slide out. the little tailfin makes a small splash as it starts flexing its tail muscles.
Jason smiles glad that Kino was done. Baring down Jason gave a huge push feeling the baby sliding out until its neck. Then giving one more push, the head came out as the baby started swimming around.

"Thank you two so much. Thanks to you two, my kingdom has six more babies that are going to grow up." Alex smiled watching his babies going off into the sea where he had a female mermaid waiting.
Kino smiles and pulls himself onto land. watching his babies leave "your welcome. im glad we could help, even if it is only a little bit" he feels tired
Jason gets up onto the land as well, "Yes, I'm glad we could help."

"You did more than you know." Alex smiles, "Now just rest, and when you have awakened, I can return you to your land."
Kino tries to stay awake a bit longer. "Thank you Alex. I really enjoyed meeting you." Kino then starts to sleep
"Yes, it seems we would have been gone without you." Jason smiles heading off to sleep.
Kino nods in his sleep. then dreams of seeing his kids all grown up.
((How would you like to continue this?? Any ideas?))

Jason fades off into dreamland, dreaming he was pregnant and every time a baby would be born, he would become pregnant again, making sure the merpeople would never go extinct.
(ummm they are offered a chance to stay and help more if they they want to or meremen falls in love with them?)

Kino dreams that his kids play games till its time to go then then swim away. leaving him alone in the cove. then kino wakes up
((I think the first one be great, where they are offered to stay and help.))

Jason's dream continued smiling watching all the babies swimming around. However his dream turned into an nightmare when every baby he pushed out started dying. It was then Jason woke up, looking over to Kino.
Kino looks at Jason "you ok?" he sits up and streaches

(ok)
"Yeah just had nightmare." Jason sighed glad to know it was just that.

Alex sighed, "Sorry to hear that, if you two are ready, I can take you both home."
Kino sighs and nods "yea im ready i guess" he stands up and looks at the cove
Jason stood up, looking down into the water seeing some of the merpeople swimming around along with the tiny babies they had just given birth too. The dream continued to flash before his eyes before he shook his head, looking to Kino, "Kino, I don't really want to leave. That experience we just had was amazing and I would love to do it again. I feel something bad will happen if we leave and I would hate to not see any of the children again."
Kino nods and is happy Jason voiced his feelings. He sits and smiles at his babies "i agree i loved having babies and i would be real sad to leave them."
Alex nodded, "I understand your feelings and would be happy for you two to stay here. We have actually been working on building a home underneath the water to where humans could stay if there ever came an time."

Jason smiled, "I would love to stay there." Jason looked down at his babies, and his flat stomach, "Would we be able to continue having babies?"
Kino grins and puts a hand in the water to touch one of his babies "will you still stay with us or will we be kept by others?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,142 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,876 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,208 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,082 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8