Forced Pregnancy (Closed between HardLabor and VoxPopuli6003)
VoxPopuli6003 and I are captured and I am forced to keep VoxPopuli6003 pregnant and giving birth
you can start it then I'll hop on.
Rodger wakes up nacked next to a man he met at a bar who is also nacked and rubs his head "What happened" He sits up and notices a metal collar on his leg and so does Michael. "Are you OK"
Michael has no idea what is going on. A voice comes on over the intercom. "We are a secret organization that creates super soldiers. Only men can handle the births you two will fuck and produce children until we say to stop." Michael was nervous. How could a man give birth to children?
Rodger asked the same question and both recieved an electric shock..."We have taken care of that" said the booming voice "fuck until we say stop" Rodger was interested in Michael at the bar but bieng forced to fuck? He was amazed when his dick got hard...harder than normal "Oh GOD"
Michael saw how Rodger immediately grew hard. "Wait! Maybe we could-" He was cut off when Rodger shoved his dick into him. "FUCK!" Michael yelled out. He was huge. At least ten inches. It felt good, but also hurt. Rodger just pounded away into Michael, with no regard for how Michael was.
Rodger saw how much pain Michael was in and slowed down "Sorry, I was so horny...I just had to fuck you" Rodger noticed a needle syringe and realized they must have given him some sort of drug to make him so hard "Is this better?" he asked?
The moment Rodger slowed down, it became a lot more bearable. "Oh... yes..." It seriously felt amazing. Rodger was good. Really good. "I... I need more. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Cum in me!" Michael didn't know what was going on, but his hormones were going crazy
Rodger grabed Michael's hips and thrusted his dick in aven harder "OHHHHH, GOD you ass in SOOO tight Baby...OHHHHH" He kept fucking harder and harder and before he could stop it, he shot a huge load "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rodger was fucking even harder as he shot another big load "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
As Rodger pounded into his ass, Michael was in sheer heaven. "Oh baby, I needed this. Fuck yes. Oh OHHHHHH!!!" With that, Michael came all over himself. But Rodger kept going. two, three, four,... cumming inside of him a total of 9 times. When they were done, Rodger collapsed on him, kissing him hard. They made out for a bit until Michael yelled in pain. It had begun.
"Oh my god...Mickal...." Rodger started as Michael got VERY pregnant he couldn't help but rub his enourmous belly and noticed that his dick had gotten huge again. "What can I do to help you Baby?"
Michael's stomach grew and grew and grew. It looked like he was a month overdue with twins. The voice on the intercom started again. "Good. You are now having triplets. We have decided that you will get pregnant 5 times. Each time having one more baby than the last." When it cut off, Michael let out a moan. He felt Rodgers hands on his new belly. His pecs even felt sore. He looked down surprised to see his left nipple leaking some milk. He really was pregnant. "Rodger... do you think... do you think you could fuck me again? Maybe feed from me a bit? It would help with the pain a lot."
"Sure...but feed you how" he asked as he started fucking Michael again grabbing onto his belly and thrusting even more and it felt so good. Rodger kept fucking and reached down and squezzed Michaels new tits and they were amamzing. Rodger felt his balls get large again and shot several loads "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
Michael groaned with Rodger in him. It felt so... good. "No babe... AHH... I mean... AHHHH... suck on my.... AHHH tits!!" He came several times now as Rodgers slammed in and out of him. He felt Rodgers hands searching his massive globe when the babies kicked for the first time. "Fuck, they're strong." Rodger just
mumbled as he continued to fuck him. "Babe... AHHH My tits hurt so... AHH.. bad.. Please just drink on them.. AHHHHH!!" Michael came several more times as Rodger continued to pump into him, his mouth moving down to his chest.
Rodger pulled out and sucked hard at Michaels new tits and felt the breast milk pour down his throagt. He felt a strong kick and felt wet as Michels water broke "You are in labor...do you feel like you need to push?"
When his water broke, Michael got worried for a second. "no... not yet... Keep going. I need you. More of you. Fuck, I just need you inside me all the time now!" Another strong kick caused Michael to yell. "Just... ugh... keep fucking me until I need to push. When Im done, continue fucking me." while Michael was speaking, a machine attached two pumps to Michael's chest and began to pump him. At least his chest felt better now.
Since Rodger no longer had to suck Michaels tits he went back to fucking him. "Your ass has gotten wider Baby" he said as he started fucking "You still feel good" Rodger started going slow so he could fuck Michale longer but would have a uncontrolled burst of energy and fuck harder and then go slower
Michael felt wave after wave of pleasure. His belly was starting to swell from the amount of cum Rodger was pumping into him. "FUCK! I need to push now!" Michael let out a loud moan as Rodger came one last time before pulling out.
"OK Baby...PUSH" Rodger rubbed Mike's belly and got down by his ass ready to help him give birth
Rodger rubber Mike's belly in anticipation for him to give birth so he could fuck him again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,044 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,807 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,140 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,872 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,204 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg