The Forest of Acteron (Closed RP)
It seemed that most of Mark's questioned had been answered already. However, he was concerned about one thing. "What about multiples? Is it possible that we will carry more than one child at a time?" He was a bit scared about that. Ephisys smiled. "Of course you may care more than one. However, chances of this are the same as any other pregnancy. You will not carry any ridiculous amounts that your body cannot handle."

Well that was good at least. Mark stood up, pulling his clothes back on. "May we get something to eat now? I'm pretty hungry." As if to let him know, his stomach let out a loud growl. Ephisys laughed at this. "Why of course you can! There will always be food for you available. Since your pregnancies are so rapid, it is important to continuously eat and make sure that you are given the appropriate nutrients."

Mark put one hand to the small, almost not noticeable bump that was now his stomach. "Well, I guess I better get you something to eat then little guy."
Andy sighed as his legs were released. In four weeks he'd give birth, with Acteron gone for two of them. Jeez.

He saw Mark head to get something to eat, but didn't feel hungry. Andy wandered around the villa, exploring the other various rooms. Behind the dormitory, he noticed a small path wind into the woods. His curiosity forced him to investigate.

The forest seemed to be alive and conscious as he strode along the path. Birds chirped high in the trees overhead, and he saw some deer out of the corner of his eye. This place was beautiful. He got lost in his thoughts during his walk, eventually snapped out of them as the forest cleared.

Andy was standing at the shore of a lake. A small hut was nestled at the forest's edge, looking out onto the crystal clear water. Andy wrinkled his toes as he gazed down at the perfectly visible fish. The forest, the lake, the mountains... it was a perfect and beautiful place to spend eternity and raise a family.
Mark finished up his meal and walked out into the woods. Seriously, this place was beautiful. He saw Andy standing by the shore of the lake. "So... I guess were sorta husbands now," Mark said with a laugh. Andy looked at him. "Yeah, I guess so." Mark shuffled his feet nervously. "I guess we should get to know each other a bit." They both sat down on the sand around the lake.

"Well, as you know, I'm Mark. I'm originally from Virginia, but my grandparents were Greek and Italian. My mom and dad kicked me out when I told them I was gay, so I worked my way through college. I don't eat meat and my favorite color is blue." Mark blushed a bit. This was his way of trying to hit on Andy and it turned into him just being incredibly awkward... Like always.
Andy raised an eyebrow. "Thanks? Look, we'll be living together for eternity. We've got plenty of time to get to know each other," Andy remarked as the water lightly lapped at his feet. "But, if you really wanna know, I'm from Colorado, I'm German, I love meat and my favorite color's red," Andy replied.

(Where do you wanna go from here?)
(I was thinking that they start to build up some sort of relationship, one carries twins, and we go through the scares of the first pregnancy)
"So... how do you think is gonna go? We're here for... forever, really. And we're pregnant. I mean... jeez, I was backpacking the continent two days ago, and now I have a womb." Andy mused.
Mark rubbed his slight belly. "Seriously, It's just... strange. But oddly, I like it." He looked over at Andy, his small belly poking straight out. He found this look extremely hot. Mark didn't know it at the time, but when pregnant, hormones made a man's sex drive insane. His mind began to wander as he though about all the dirty things he wanted to do to Andy, and before he knew it, he had an erection.

Extremely embarrassed, Mark tried to cover it up as he stood. "Oh my gods, I am so sorry!" He began to walk off, trying to hide is face as it turned bright red.
Andy bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing. Mark must really have wanted to get in his pants.

"Wait!" Andy cried, chasing after Mark. He caught up to the red-faced man. "What are you embarassed about?" he asked in a sultry voice, rubbing his hands along Mark's thighs.
Mark let out a moan as Andy rubbed his thigh. "I... We just only met... and..." before he could stop himself, his lips were locked with Andy's as they fell onto the sandy around the lake. Mark's hands immediately went straight to Andy's belly as he began to rub the small bump. God, it felt amazing. His erection grew more painful in his paints as his dick was constrained.

Grabbing Andy's shirt, he ripped it to shreds going straight for Andy's chest. His mouth locked onto his nipple, and began to suck. To his surprise, some milked came out and he greedily lapped it up.
Andy gasped as Mark began to draw milk from his breast. He was only impregnated yesterday! Andy couldn't imagine how much milk he would be able to produce in a couple of years.

While Mark drank from his breast, he undid both of their pants, letting them fall to the sand. He managed to stop Mark's nursing for long enough to remove their shirts. The two naked men fell to the beach. Andy moaned and clutched Mark's head as close to his breast as possible.

"Mark... please... fuck me," Andy moaned as their erections rubbed together.
Mark was happy to oblige. He lifted Andy's legs up and prepared to fuck him. He stopped for one second though. He decided he would fuck his new opening. He pushed his dick into the opening and immediately was rewarded with how tight and warm it was. He thrust in harder and harder, getting a moan from Andy. "Oh fuck yes." Mark had never felt this kind of pleasure.

He went all the way into Andy. Andy let out a cry as he went in, and came all over himself. With that Mark rubbed Andy's cum into his stomach with his hands. Mark pounded into his ass a few more times. He threw back his head and let out a moan as he came into Andy and collapsed on top of him, pulling him close, kissing him.
Andy's new opening had opened a whole new world to him. For once, he was penetrated without pain. Mark collapsed on top of him, their small bulges rubbing together. "You know... this is nice..." Andy panted.
Mark was still kissing Andy's neck. He looked up for one moment, "yeah it is nice." He smiled and kissed Andy's lips again. Their bodies intertwined, it felt so right. Like this is what they were made for. The only stopped having sex when the sun began to go down and it got cold.

"Guess we should go back inside," Mark said sheepishly as he pulled his pants back on.
"Yeah... guess we should. I can't really believe that we get to spend an eternity here," Andy commented as they walked along the path back to the villa.

The nymphs were still bustling around, but they paid Mark and Andy no head. Andy bid Mark goodnight before jumping into his bed, exhausted from the afternoon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,803 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,866 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,202 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,127 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8