The Forest of Acteron (Closed RP)
Sitting down, Mark's stomach immediately growled. He guessed it had been a while before he had eaten. Not being a big fan of meat to begin with, he had no problem with not eating any meat. So instead, he grabbed numerous greens and fruits from the table. He took one bite of some turnips that looked to be cooked with garlic and other seasonings. "Oh maw gawd" he said with mouth full, "this ish uhmahzing!" It tasted like summer. Like long warm nights, when the wind was cool and you just wanted to lay out all night. It just tasted so... healthy. It all tasted right. Danny continued to eat and eat until he was stuffed. He say back, rubbing the small bulge in his stomach. "Well, that was fantastic." He looked over at Andy who had also wrapped up his meal. He smiled at him. The male was attractive, he would give him that...
Immediately after the humans had finished eating, nymphs scurried in and wiped the table clean. The girl who had showed them around earlier entered again.

"Now that you are nourished, I'd assume that you'd like to see your living quarters. Follow me." The nymph beckoned. Andy and Mark rose from their positions and followed their guide out.

The nymph led to them to large building at the end of the courtyard. The foyer of the hall was exquisitely decorated with murals and shimmering plants. Vines snaked along the walls and flowers bloomed on their branches.

She pointed to a room situated to the left. "This is the birthing room. You will find everything you need in there when your time comes." Andy could see a small, natural pool inside, along with several small beds. Like the rest of the villa, the floor was made of grass. A tree grew in the corner and stretched into the cieling. Giving birth in here would certainly be an interesting experience.

The nymph led them up a grand flight of stairs. She pointed to her left again. "Your rooms are down that hallway. You will find necessary amenities and a bathroom in each room. Lord Acteron's room is this way." The nymph pushed on a large set of doors.

In the middle of Acteron's room was an absolutely massive bed. To the men's surprise, Acteron was lying in the center. "Ah, hello Amphitamen. I trust my husbands have taken the tour, yes? You may leave them with me now."
Mark was nervous. That was definitely true. He wondered what having sex with a god would be like. Would it hurt?

"So... Acteron... what do we do now?" Mark sat down on the carpet of grass, noticing how soft it was.
"I take you as my husbands, of course. Are you ready for the ritual? I need you to remove your shirts." Acteron said.

Andy took a gulp and stripped off his tee. Well this would be interesting.
Mark, already having removed his earlier stood up. "I... I'm ready for the ritual. Will it hurt at all?" That was Mark's biggest fear. He didn't want to be in too much pain. He glanced over at Andy, now shirtless. Damn he was hot. At least he would have two hot men with him.
"There will be mild pain," Acteron said as vines began to branch down his right arm. The green plant coiled around his finger and began to glow. "Do you pledge yourself to the Forest God for the rest of time?" Acteron asked the two men.

Andy took a deep breath. "I... I pledge myself to Lord Acteron."
Well, Mark new that this trip would be a life changer. He just didn't think it would be this extreme. The idea of pain scared him, but he took one deep breath and said it.
"I pledge myself... to Lord Acteron." There was no turning back now
"It is done. You are mine," Acteron said. He reached out to Andy's bare chest as his finger began to glow. He traced his symbol on his new husband's chest. The vine left behind a deep green line on Andy's breast. The man winced as he was tattooed. Acteron finished, leaving behind twisting design similar to a vine on Andy's chest.

He transferred over to Mark, drawing the same symbol. Mark yelped a little before biting his lip as Acteron marked him. When he was done, Acteron withrew his finger, and the vines receeded.

"Now, my husbands... we consumate." Acteron said, gently pushing them in the direction of the bed.

Andy rubbed his sore chest as he was led to the bed. Finally! That gorgeous hunk of manmeat would be his. He quickly stripped his pants off as he felt a tingling in between his legs. He reached down to feel a strange new hole behind his testicles. Well that was weird.

Andy crouched down as far as he good and stuck his ass up into the air at Acteron. He spread himself as far as possible as he prepared to be entered.
Mark immediately got into the bed. He layed down next to Andy, stripping his pants have. Immediately, his hands went to feel a new opening behind his testicles. He guessed it was part of this whole process and didn't even question it.

He reached over and began to make out with Andy. If they were both to be Acteron's husbands, he might as well make this as pleasurable as possible for him.
Acteron pulled Mark back from Andy. "You have time for that later. Right now, you're mine," the god said.

He positioned himself behind Mark and slipped up inside of the new hole. Mark moaned as Acteron began to thrust. He would need to impregnate his husbands before they did anything else.
Mark was yanked across the bed by Acteron. He let out a slight yelp as Acteron thrust into him. "Oh... Acter- OHH on...." It hurt. But it felt so good. Acteron continued to thrust ramming into Mark's new opening.

It felt like nothing he had ever felt before. It was phenomenal. His new hole orgasmed along with his penis. "OH YES!!!" Acteron grabbed his hips as he continued to thrust until he came. He threw Mark back some as Mark layed there panting. He was exhausted. But wanted more.
Acteron came into Mark with a final, hard thrust. Their skin slapped together as he impregnated the first of his husbands. He stayed inside of Mark until he felt himself stop cumming.

Andy had been watching the session next to him with a growing lust. He so wanted to jump in, but Acteron wouldn't like it. He resorted to playing with himself as he heard Mark's moans.

He felt a pair of hands grab him from behind as Acteron positioned his ass against his stomach. Andy gasped as the god penetrated him with one thrust. The newly-formed hole gave pain and pleasure at the same time. He gasped and moaned as Acteron thrusted hard and fast into him. His ass slapped against Acteron's belly as he felt the god's large member start to pulse.

Andy cried out as Acteron came inside of him. The god's seed was warm and plentiful as it continued to spill inside. He came as well as his belly started to slightly bulge from Acteron's cum. His insides felt extremely warm as he was filled up. Andy collapsed onto the bed next to Mark as Acteron fell between them.
Mark lay there, rubbing the slight bulge in his stomach that resulted from the amount of Acteron's cum and from the large dinner he had eaten. He cuddled up to his new husband, rubbing his belly. He felt like he was in heaven. On the other side of him, he could tell Andy was doing the same thing.

"Acteron, what do we do now? How long until we give birth?" So many questions were still in his head. He propped up his head on Acteron's muscled chest waiting for a response.
"You will carry for a month this time. I wish to see how your bodies react carrying my offspring. I must leave tonight for a fortnight on Olympus. When I return, you will be halfway through your pregnancy with my children." Acteron said as he stroked their heads.
Mark nodded as he snuggled up next to Acteron. He felt a warmth emanate from his belly as it glowed some. "Wow..." Acteron smiled at Mark's reaction to his body changing. "Now, a womb is being created in your body, a place where my children shall grow." Mark rubbed his stomach as he stared at Andy's belly, which was doing the same thing. Mark laid his head down on Acteron, closing his eyes. He knew that when he awoke, his husband would be gone. So he leaned over and kissed him, before falling into the arms of Morpheus.
Andy awoke in an unfamiliar room. He swung his arms around, but didn't feel Mark or Acteron anywhere. He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

He assumed the new room was his. It continued the natural feel of the villa. His bed was perched upon an elevated slab of stone, surrounded by nature's wonders. A small tree grew in the corner of his room, next to he guessed was a dresser. A tiny channel of water bubbled in another corner before flowing under the wall. He rolled out of bed before heading out onto a balcony.

Outside, the view was breathtaking. Massive, shimmering trees glistened in the morning sun. Deer darted through the woods as he heared birds singing. In the distance, he could see a lake.
Mark woke with his eyes still close. 'What a funny dream' he though to himself. He laid snuggled up under the soft cotton sheets of the bed. Man, it was soft. Softer than it was originally at the hotel. And that was when he shot up in the bed.

the four post of his bed were trees. Actual trees, whose branches made up the canopy of the bed. In the place of carpet was grass, and a small stream ran across the floor. Some kind of flower was kept in jars along the ceiling giving off light. There was a balcony that lead outside. On the balcony was a hawk's nest, complete with mother and two eggs. She merely looked at Mark as he walked over to her.

He stared out over the forest and could see that it sloped into a valley. There was a large lake in the center of their valley, however, there were tall, impassable mountains all around him. It looked as if this place were truly cut off from the rest of the world.
A knock sounded on Andy's door. "Come in!" he replied. He turned around to see a another nymph entering his room. She looked different than the one from yesterday.

"Greetings, Sir Andrew. I am Ephisys, Lord Acteron's healer. I have trained with Apollo and I am here for anything you need. Lord Acteron has asked for me to do an examination of you and Sir Mark. If you would kindly follow me, please," she said. Andy shrugged and followed the nymph out of his bedroom.

The nymph knocked on Mark's door before opening it. "Greetings, Sir Mark. I am Ephisys, Lord Acteron's healer. Our Lord has asked me to examine you two today. He wishes to know how your wombs and birth canal have formed and if you are pregnant. Please remove your clothes," Ephisys said.
Mark was a bit startled by the sudden arrival of the Nymph and her request for him to strip down. However, he supposed he couldn't fight back anyways. "Um... sure." He removed his shirt and followed the Nymph down the hall.
The nymph led them to a room downstairs and across from the room where they would give birth. She motioned for them to head inside. A pair of beds were pushed against the wall, with vines hanging down from the cieling. Andy assumed they were for holding their legs up.

"Lay down, please, and shred your trousers. Do not blush, Sir Andrew. You will be in this position many more times." Andy's cheeks turned even redder as his slid his pants off and stood naked next to the bed. He laid down on the comfortable surface as Ephysis placed his legs into the vines. He saw her do the same with Mark.

Her hands glowed a little as she stood in front of Andy. "Sir Andrew, this might feel a little strange. Do not fret." Andy's face contorted as the nymph slid her fingers into his newly formed slit. She probed around a bit before nodding in satisfaction. She moved over to Mark's bed and did the same time. She smiled slightly as she stood between them.

"Your birth canals and wombs have formed perfectly, gentlemen. The first few couplings may feel painful, though. Your bodies are not sure how to handle the new organs yet. Now, I will preform the test to see if you are indeed pregnant." Ephysis explained.

The nymph placed one hand on each of the men's flat bellies. She hummed an incantation. Andy's eye widen as he saw a golden glow appear on the skin of his stomach. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Mark's abdomen was glowing too.

"Congrats, sirs. You are both carrying your first child. Lord Acteron has instructed me to inform you more about your pregnancies. Do not be surprised if your hips began to ache and your breasts begin to grow. That is normal. Your hips will begin widening in preparation for future children and you breasts will begin to produce milk. This particular carrying will last for about a month. Each trimester will last about a week and three days. You will not always be carrying normal children as you are now. Lord Acteron has plans to use you two to help some endangered species around here." Ephisys stated. She paused, seemingly thinking, before speaking again.

"Your wombs are magically fertilized and you will never menstruate. If you have intercourse when you are not carrying, you will always conceive. Births will vary on the type of pregnancy you are in. Some may be short and easy, others may be long and painful. I have not worked with humans yet, but I will be present at all of your births. We will get to be very familiar with each other. Now, are there any questions?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,803 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,202 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,126 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8