Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
The ride back was silent, mostly. The music played on the radio, one of BKDE’s tunes, coincidentally. That garnered a chuckle out of Ky. Still, it was a brief moment. The next radio segment was about the spores again, but Kyson paid it no mind. They did not seem like that major of a problem in his eyes. As the car pulled beyond the gates and into the luxurious housing, it eased into the driveway of Kyson’s home.

“Well, that was quite the turn of events,” Kyson stated with a chuckle. “Try to chin up, though. We all have our moments.”

Kyson had never noticed it before, but he did declare that Jace seemed a bit more...handsome? That prompted a practical tent to form in his jeans. He shook his head of the thought once more before easing out the car and entering back inside the house.

“So,” Kyson announced to Jace. “Are you really good or are there some things you need to let off your chest?”

It was clear that Jace was still holding on to a few things and well, here, at least they had comfort in the privacy of themselves instead of letting to all blow over at a club.
Jace stumbled slightly through the door or his house. He looked around again even though he had been there earlier that day, he ran a hand through his hair lightly and sighed softly. “I just...hurt” he said quietly going to Ky’s kitchen, the drive there had sobered him up a little and he knew he was in for a nasty hangover tomorrow though still a little drunk at the time. He grabbed a glass and turned on the tap for some water.

Jace turned to the man swirling the water in his glass “I just...why...why wasn’t I good enough?” He asked looking up staring into Ky’s eyes “4 years and he never once mentioned marrying me....3 months and he’s engaged to someone else, we broke up not even 4 months ago” he said sadly looking down again “I know I’m a lot, I know I can be rowdy and too much for some people” he said quietly “Am I not attractive? This new fiancé has this gorgeous Latin tan and curly black hair so I understand I guess” he said rambling about his insecurities.

Jace shook his head and smiled at Ky “I’m sorry, I’m sure you don’t want to listen to your boring teachers boring life” he said softly and finished the water before rinsing out the cup and turning back before stretching his arms up on the air, his shirt rising revealing the bottom of a lean frame and a ‘v’ heading into his tight jeans. “If you just want to show me to one of your spare rooms I’ll be out of your way, I promise” he said gently.

Looking at Ky, his hair slightly mussed from dealing with Jace, his body had Jace quite on edge already, he knew his pants hid the issue due to how tight they were but it was becoming really uncomfortable and he had to fix it. He would definitely be masturbating over Ky tonight, especially with the way he said “Jay” on repeat in his mind, it was almost like he caressed his name.
Hurt. That was an emotion anyone could feel. While Kyson was never in a position where someone left him for another after three years of a relationship, there are things he experienced all the same.

“A man who makes four years seem like nothing isn’t a man at all,” Kyson stated. “I can’t relate in that sort of a problem, but I did lose a father at a young age. That’s one of the reasons why I gave up school to work odd jobs to help my mother and family stay afloat.”

Kyson’s heart raced with a little temptation. He know he shouldn’t, but a part of him couldn’t let Jace go alone tonight the way he was presently. Truth he told, he didn’t even know what was getting into him. Kyson was often dating females periodically, but they never lasted because of differences and yet, here he was tonight, getting ready to think something risky with the person who was planning to help him get a diploma. Jace revealing his frame did little to help it.

He walked towards the cabinet, grabbing a glass and pouring Bourbon into it. He took another and fixed a glass for Jace, sliding it over to him. “I’m sure the other guy is probably handsome. That’s usually what most go for. I see a handsome man in front of my eyes however that needs to let off a little steam, so...”

As he downed the bourbon, he glanced upstairs, where there were several rooms, namely his own. “I said it before, we’re grown folks. If he can have that sort of fun, what’s stopping you, tonight?”
Jace smiled sadly at Ky “That must have been tough growing up without someone to look up to like that, I’m sure you were strained by it too, having to decide so young to leave education would have been such a big decision” he said softly.

Jace saw Ky take in his frame but shook his head lightly. There was no way someone as beautiful and kind and talented as Ky had any interest in Jace. Plus, the idea was totally wrong, Jace could be so much worse than fired, he could lose his favourite thing in the world, his teaching. It didn’t make sense in his brain as he tried to work out the way Ky was looking at him.

Jace took the whiskey and dipped lightly at it, letting it burn his throat on the way down in that familiar way, he hummed at the warmth filling his belly before almost freezing at Ky’s words, ‘handsome man in front of me’. Surely, that’s not what he truly said right? His eyebrows pulled together a little, he believing he was definitely drunk now putting together scenarios and his mind somehow making them happen.

Jace swallowed roughly “What are you talking about?” He asked, his mouth dry. He really needed to check that if the words he was hearing were not just in his head. Surely not, Ky didn’t mean they were to have fun together right? That would be completely unprofessional, he could lose his job, his livelihood just for a taste of a man he knew probably had no interest in him outside this night but he had dreamed of a moment like this since he was a teenager, and even more so after meeting him today.

He sat his whiskey on the bench and walked up to Ky breathing a little fast as he looked up into the man’s eyes, he wondered if what he thought Ky meant was right, he didn’t want to be the one who initiated just in case he had completely misunderstood what he meant and the looks Ky had been giving him, he was still quite a bit tipsy and he may have had vodka induced goggles on
“Life is tough,” Kyson stated. He poured himself another shot, downing it once more. He was used to the burning and strong taste of the beverage. “Sometimes, we have to take risks. It’s scary and sometimes it’s challenging, but what if we don’t? Nothing happens, then.”

So, there it was now, Kyson gingerly resting a hand on Jace. He personally did not know what was getting into him, but he was aware and the sheer thrill of it sent his heart racing, further. He took a few deep breaths, his brown eyes gazing back at Jace’s. If Jace did not resist, Kyson would softly bring him closer into an embrace, his arms wrapped around his waistline. There would be nervousness, but eventually Kyson would connect his thick lips with Jace’s before pulling away from it.

“What I’m saying is, do you want to spend another night moping around or do you want someone who knows how to treat someone right how to have a good time with the all the drink you’ve been downing to drown out your grief?”

Right now, Kyson didn’t care about school. His mind was glossed over in a fever. An actual fever from the spores, but to him, it felt like he was alright with this and he really wanted to let some energy within his body out. “Don’t let the idea of your job hold this over your head. You’re human like the rest of us and you deserve to feel better than what you presently are right now. So, as I said before, do you want to handle grown folks business?”
Jace felt his breath catch lightly as he was pulled closer, the heat of Ky’s skin making him warmer as well. His heart skipped a beat as Ky kissed him, he kissed back gently wrapping his arms around the man’s neck lightly running his fingers through his hair.

Jace felt his cheeks flush a little, he wasn’t sure if it was due to the fever he had or due to the closeness between himself and Ky. He stared into Ky’s eyes breathing heavily, he could feel Ky’s erection pressing against him and knew his was there too just hiding in his tight jeans. “I thought you only liked girls?” He said quietly, more questioning if Ky had ever had intercourse with a male before more than if he simply normally liked girls.

His job. It flashed through his mind in quick succession, how this would be a terrible mistake, how it could cost him everything he had ever worked for, but Ky was right, he wanted this, he wanted to feel wanted again, just for a night. Sure, he could go out and pick up any random guy but would it feel as good as someone famous he had a crush on for years wanting him just for the night? He doubted it very much.

He felt his mouth dry slightly before he licked his lips nodding lightly “Okay” he said softly before pushing himself closer to Ky again and kissing him desperately tangling his fingers in his hair as well. He jumped a little wrapping both his legs around Ky’s waist, he was fairly light, probably just as light as most women Ky had been with due to how lean he was. He felt Ky move him and press him against a wall, a small moan left his mouth.
Kyson couldn’t explain it anymore than Jace had asked the question. There was just a feverishly lusty side of him that creeped in through the night, one that was often swayed every single time he noticed Jace.

“I don’t know what to tell you, Jay,” he said in a deeply pleading tone. “I just know there’s a moment right now, so why not go with it?”

Jace just embraced it as much as Kyson did. Sure, Jace might have been lighter than him, but lifting him up in the air was never an issue for Kyson’s frame in the first place. He lifted weights, worked out, danced; In many ways, he was built for situations like this that when Jace happily jumped into his arms and wrapped his legs around his waist, Kyson was not caught off balance. And while the way Jace’s firm grasp to his hair only served to turn Kyson on even further, he knew they couldn’t stay down there in the kitchen. His mother was most likely coming over tomorrow and she did not need to operate in a kitchen that would reek of masculine musks and sweat.

Instead, Kyson slipped off his shoes and while still keeping Jace in this very position, so much where he could squeeze the other man’s rear tightly, the African American male took his nighttime lover up the stairs and into his bedroom.

“I want to hold you like this a little longer,” he continued. “But, I’m going to have to let you go, so that I can...”

He would rather let his actions do the talking over his words. He eased Jace down on the large mattress and held on to Jace’s pant legs, rubbing the man’s legs through the fabric before finding his way down to Jace’s feet where he began to ease the Teacher out of his shoes and socks before working his way to his pants button and unzipping the zipper.
Jace couldn’t help but moan softly when he was called Jay, when Ky said it it was almost musical and with a reverence he almost couldn’t handle it. He kissed down and along Ky’s neck softly “Okay, let’s go with it” he said softly.

Jace watched as Ky’s eyes dilated as he grabbed his hair. He tugged lightly watching his reaction. Jace looked up at the man as he was laid down breathing heavily. His heart beat quickly and also almost expanded in his chest as he watched Ky ever so carefully remove his shoes and moaned a little lifting his hips up a little as he felt Ky’s touch on him and his pants, as his pants were undone he felt his erection spring free, still in his underwear but clearly prominent now.

He lifted his hips up to help Ky with pulling them off him slowly, it was almost torturous. He ran his hands up under Ky’s shirt running his fingers along his muscles and chest, his fingers getting a little caught in the hair on his chest, he ran his fingers over his nipples lightly watching his face before sliding his shirt up to push it over his head. “God, you’re too gorgeous for me” he moaned out softly and leaned up nipping and kissing his neck softly.

He couldn’t quite explain the connection between them, he was Ky’s teacher but there was more and they both knew it, it was almost magnetic between them since they had met but Jace didn’t know if it was simply him thinking that, but surely not with the way Ky was talking right? He sat up leaning forward to kiss Ky again putting one hand back in his hair pulling at it gently
Kyson smiled warmly at the sight of Jace. For a moment, the guy seemed to be distracted enough that he was no longer drunkenly lashing out at his ex. Feeling his hand on his chest only served to arouse him further. Kyson pulled Jace’s pants off with little to no effort and he helped the male lift his own shirt off, revealing Kyson’s chest in full spectrum.

“Someone’s a big boy,” Kyson stated when looking at the tent underneath Jace’s loins. He bent over, offering it a teasing kiss if just to feel it throb against his lips. He eased away from it, his hands pulling his own pants down to reveal a very aroused erection of his own begging to be let out from his blue underwear.

“Still,” he continued. “We have to play it safe.”

He walked away briefly, opening a draw to reveal various bottles of lubrication and oil before heading back towards Jace.

“This is your night. Which do you prefer? Me in charge or you taking the reigns?”
Jace suddenly felt a little nervous and self conscious looking at the beautiful man in front of him, he chewed his lip before taking his own shirt off watching Ky his heart beating quickly. He blushed hearing Ky talk about his erection like that and followed his mouth and loudly groaned feeling his lips over him with just the small amount of cotton between them, he could already feel pre-cum dripping slightly and staining his underwear.

Jace watched him licking his lips slightly as he grabbed some supplies and moved up the bed a little staring at him grinning widely at him, all thoughts of his ex disappearing from his mind for the moment. He sat up and grabbed Ky pulling him back to kiss him roughly wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist again, their skin, now slightly sweaty due to both the spores and their temperatures and what they were doing.

He pulled back panting lightly “You in charge” he said breathlessly and laid back down on the bed looking up at him smiling sensually.
Normally, Kyson always was in charge. That was in a sexual encounter he perceived as normal. For one reason or another, he felt indifferent about it around another man. He was probably going to have all the time in the world to debate this later, but he could fortunately count himself lucky that right now, one thing was remaining normal: He was in charge.

He loved it when they were eager, too. Kyson was drawn by the superior strength Jace displayed over previous lovers. There was something about his frame and physique that made Kyson all the more curious and all the more enticed to grasp every part of Jace’s body as he could. Was this something he often denied himself before? To feel another man’s body, warmth and breath next to his? As Jace wrapped himself back into an intimate position around Kyson, the singer simply stated “Screw it.”

He ripped Jace’s underwear clean off, using Jace’s legs to let his own slide down his frame and off from his feet. With the bottle, Kyson began to apply it over his hands and just a little of it to apply on Jace’s hole. Kyson teased it slightly before saying “I’m going to need to stretch you a bit.”

Jace had full viewing of Kyson’s sex organ. It stood at an erect eight and a half inches, full of girth. As a result, Kyson lightly teased Jace’s hole with his fingers before fully going in to stretch it with the lubrication. Only when he was finished did Kyson take the same bottle to rub it over his own sex organ with his other hand. While Jace remained wrapped around him, Kyson lifted him up and kissed him once again. Lustfully but caringly, he looked at Jace. “Screw the bed. Let’s try something different.”

Kyson was planning to enter him while keeping the man held up and using the wall itself as his only support.
Jace was normally put in charge by his ex but he honestly preferred not to be. He liked feeling a little bit dominated and he felt almost more wanted if he didn’t have to be in charge. Jace felt himself somehow harden more as Ky took charge, making him so much sexier in Jace’s eyes.

Jace couldn’t help but have his eyes wonder over Ky, his ex had been very much like him, lean and a little bony, Ky was bigger and muscular and Jace felt safe and warm in his embrace, almost protected by the mass of his body. He wondered if Ky’s first time with a man, with him, would be able to satisfy him as much as any woman he had been with.

He gasped loudly as his underwear was torn from his body, his erection finally free, he dug his fingers a little more into the mans hair, liking the sounds Ky made as he did so. He nodded at Ky’s statement, he knew he would definitely need to be stretched with Ky’s girth, he had been stretched before a few times but he was usually a top so he was the one normally doing the stretching and he didn’t know if he hadn’t liked bottoming simply because his ex hadn’t taken care of him like Ky was now, but he was eager to find out. He felt a moan leave his lips and moved his hands digging them into Ky's shoulders a little at the slight pain and pleasure he was feeling.

As he was taken care of, he gently took Ky’s girth and gave it a few teasingly rough strokes watching sky’s face, happy he could give the other man pleasure too. He wondered if Ky liked watching someone pleasure themselves and reached down removing his hand from Ky’s girth and started to finger himself stretching himself a little more than Ky had groaning loudly in pleasure still gripped onto Ky with his other hand.

Jace nodded at Ky’s request, wanting the gravity to help fill him with as much Ky as possible. He kissed the man again pushing their bodies together tightly and jutting his hips slightly rubbing their erections together crying out a little at the contact.
This was really happening, right now. Kyson could not find himself overwhelmed in the thought that it was transpiring. Simply, he was going on an instinctively impulsive emotion and desire that needed to be suddenly satisfied. Jace’s poking and prodding of his body, down to teasing his very own sex organ; That did little to stop him from wanting to enter inside of the Teacher.

Without a doubt, it was happening as Kyson merely asked him if he was ready. For one reason or another, Kyson felt the need to go over the top for Jace. While holding him practically in the air, he used his hands to spread Jace’s cheeks as further apart as he could before gently lowering his hole right onto his cock. He used that momentum, to powerfully thrust his hips and send Jace rocking upwards on it and back down. Kyson exhaled deeply, every little thing Jace did only turning him in further and wanting to let out this carnal urge to screw. He began to jostle Jace on his body once more, his back leaning against the wall as the teacher would constantly go up and back down on his cock almost like an impalement. All the while, Kyson let out heavy breaths, supporting both of their frames before kissing Jace on the lips.
Jace threw back his head, his fingers stilling on Ky’s shoulders for a moment as he settled with the weight and foreign object inside him. Before long he was moving up and down quickly, panting quietly as he moved, his fringe flopping up and down in front of his face as he moved.

Jace kissed him back desperately holding again onto his shoulder tightly “God, it feels so good” he moaned out riding the bigger man hard and fast. He reached in between them to grab and start pumping his own pulsating cock “God I want more” he moaned loudly feeling like he just wasn’t getting enough of Ky’s length in him. He stopped for a moment and pulled off Ky “Do doggy” he panted desperately as he changed so he had his hands and knees on the bed and his hips pointed towards Ky “Better access” he panted out, his arsehole clenching the empty air begging for Ky’s member.
Sure, the position could change, but this was reality. In truth, getting the entire length to go into someone was far from plausible, rather the position they were in would have given him the fullest value with him dropping down on it, but Kyson’s intimate aggression? Now that would perhaps pick up further as Jace pulled away with insistence to be dominated in a traditional ride.

“If you insist,” Kyson stated with a chuckle. He gently rested a hand on Jace’s head and then, he roughly pulled back on the hair for better support before smacking Jace’s rear. Now that he already had a build up inside of Jace, thrusting his hips back into Jace in this newfound position on the bed was much easier. He thrusted into Jace with the same energy as before, but soon, a climax was bound to approach.
Jace cried out as his hair was pulled and his rear smacked, he moaned loudly at the touch, surprising himself with how much he loved being dominated. He moved so he was just leaning on one arm as he began pumping himself in rhythm with the man slamming in him from behind.

He could feel his climax coming “I’m so close” he cried out before he came all over his own check and felt his ass clench and squeeze Ky’s member tightly begging for the other man to also release, once he had Jace stilled panting loudly as he came down from definitely the best orgasm of his life. He felt like all his energy was spent and collapsed on the bed breathing heavily, his body covered in a slick layer of sweat
Kyson held out for as much as he possibly could, not squeezing on his own organ and exhaling deeply. But, when it was time, it was time and the sounds of a well satisfied lover sent him over the edge. After his balls slapped against Jace’s body for a few more times, his balls tighened and the sensation was felt. Streams of thick semen and sperm began to shoot out and deeply coat the insides of Jace.

What had just happened? Kyson exhaled deeply, still remaining lodged inside of Jace for the moment. He leaned over on the other male, perplexed in thought. He had the best of intentions to bring Jace back here for the night because the man refused to go back to his house, but this totally went different than he expected. He eased out of Jace, Kyson laying on the bed with his back resting on the mattress.

“What was that...” he said in between exasperated breaths. He knew what was at stake and somehow, he just said screw the rules. He really wanted Jace.
Jace ran his hands over his face “Fuck, what did we just do” he said, feeling his mind clear up a little, the alcohol worn off slightly due to their ‘exercise’. He looked over at Ky his eyebrows pulling together in concern, “We shouldn’t have done that” he said worriedly and sat up before going to grab his clothes still covered in sweat and semen.

Jace was terrified, he couldn’t lose his job and career for a fling with a rock star who he was meant to be teaching. He swallowed roughly looking at himself and then his clothes, not really wanting to put them on over the top of his hot sticky form. He looked over at the other man, Jace’s cheeks flushed slightly from the exertion, the other man looking as conflicted as he felt.

Jace wanted to ask the man how he felt, if he liked it, if it was better than the women he had been with before but he didn’t want to continue this even further, asking questions like that meant it happened and it really couldn’t have happened. He put his head in his hands breathing shakily “At least I’m not a girl so I won’t get pregnant cause we didn’t even use protection” he groaned out
As Jace went to reach for his clothes, Kylar gently pulled the other male back on the bed.

“Relax,” Kyson stated. “Whatever happened between us, it happened. We just...”

Just what? What would they even do about this? That was frankly a good question that Kyson had not quite figured out. What he did know was that Jace had taken his mind off his ex for the night.

“I’m not going to let you walk out of here in shame,” he continued. “That, and I literally ripped your boxers all over the floor. We’ll just keep this between us, alright? Nobody’s watching. Things like this happen.”

He did not want Jace losing his job or any other potential job because he let someone who was his age but also his student bang him. Instead, Kyson eased out the bed and walked into the bathroom. The sound of water began to run in a tub before he walked back out.

“We’ll change the sheets, take a bath and rest up.”

Kyson was nervous, sure, but he remained calm. He did not need Jace panicking more than he already had. “Yea, two men can’t knock one another up, but they can at least wash each other off and rest under the same covers for the night.”
Jace looked at the man conflicted, things like this happen, but not to him, he was careful, he loved his job too much to let something like this happen but he really couldn’t help the wanting and the need he had felt prior to their engagement.

He was sure Ky was right, no one would find out, it wouldn’t be an issue, his job and career would not be affected by this but he knew that the guilt would naw at him and he was worried he would crack, he didn’t like lying.

He stood off the bed and gently stripped it quickly putting their mess in a pile in the corner of the room “Where...where are you sheets?” He asked gently turning back to Ky. He swallowed roughly just looking at the man in front of him, he couldn’t quite believe what had really happened between them and the absolute gorgeous man in front of him had just had sex with him, Jace nearly got hard again just looking at the man. He swallowed roughly and walked past him to get in the tub

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,737 1 hour ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,041 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,660 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,758 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,290 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart