Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
For Kyson, this was easy for him to deal with. Perhaps he had a few one night stands too many. None ever like this, but it happens. There wasn’t a need to feel guilty about anything. If anything, it served to stand that if Jace did not want to keep things professional, Kyson would.

“No worries,” he said. “Just head on in the bath. I’ll take care of the sheets.”

Jace would find himself in a large bathroom with water running into a bath that did not require him to step over to get into, rather, he just had to walk down into. Once Kyson finished changing the bed and sheets, he walked into the bathroom with Jace, grabbing a bath bomb to toss into the water and soap and bubbles.

“Things like this happen all the time,” Kyson stated. “Sometimes we just have an itch we want to get off our chest. You don’t deserve to lose your position over what might have been an honest mistake. If you can keep your feelings in check, things will be alright.”

He hated to make it sound so objective, but he could tell Jace was innately panicking. He rested hands on Jace’s firm shoulders and motioned for him to join him in the bath.
Jace didn’t do one night stands, he liked truly getting to know someone before he let himself even be seen without a shirt never mind being fully naked and having sex. His mind couldn’t quite keep up with all the thoughts running through his head so he jumped slightly when he was touched but nodded and walked down into the bath.

He ducked his head under the water before coming back up and starting rubbing his body down with some soap to remove all the sweat and semen from his body. He chewed lightly on his lip looking over at the other man, he seemed unfazed by this and Jace didn’t know why but he hurt his heart a little, he felt it twist a little in his chest.

Jace sighed “They don’t happen between students and teachers unless that teacher would like to lose their job and never teach again” he said softly and shook his head lightly. He laid his head back on the edge of the bath and closed his eyes for a moment. He bit his lip lightly and looked back at Ky “Have you ever been with a man before?” He asked curiously, Ky seemed to know what he was doing but Jace was sure he mentioned being distracted by women and knew that’s why Ky’s PR had hired him over a woman.
Kyson eased back in the tub, running water across his body before lathering it with a towel. When Jace finally came back up, Kyson chuckled at his response.

“Here we go again about a teacher and a student. Look, the way I see it, you’re not on clock, yet. Your payroll doesn’t start ticking until Monday. I’m not a kid you walk around and observe if they’re cheating or not. We both went out to a club and things happened.”

There was no simpler way of looking at it. As for his other question, Kyson shook his head. “No. You’re really the first time I ever even kissed another man. I can’t explain it anymore than you can. One minute, I’m annoyed at you getting out of control at the club. Another, I just found you rather...”

Even now, he seemed to have the toughest time saying it now than he did before. Handsome. “Let’s just chalk it up to having too much to drink? I’m not going to treat you any differently. I just need to know if you believe this will be a problem or not and I’ll call Gail first thing in the morning.”

He wouldn’t discuss the details that transpired. Just that it probably would not work out. Jace would get to keep his integrity and Kyson would be placed with an instructor that wouldn’t be seen as biased.
Jace sighed softly and tilted his head a little “I know, I know, I’m worrying a lot about it but I just can’t believe that we did that, that I did that. This really isn’t the sort of person I am, I’m usually that guy who feels so super uncomfortable about physical things that I have to really know a person before I’m comfortable doing anything of a physical nature but it just all happened and nothing in my brain stopped me like it normally would. Does that make sense?”

Jace rose his eyebrow a little “Have you ever researched about sex with men because you really knew what you were doing, you even stretched me well, most men who were only into women would have no idea about that because women generally don’t need that” he said shrugging, choosing to ignore the unfinished sentence feeling like they may end back up in a similar position.

Jace ran a hand through his wet hair pushing it back from his face. He smiled at the man, his dimples showing again “Okay, just a drunk accident, no repercussions, no telling Gail and we go on with our lives and studies like tonight, at least the last part, never happened” he said softly and held out his hand to Ky to shake.

He thought it was quite funny how they were sitting in a bath naked together just going to pretend they never were together physically at all.
Kyson nodded. “Usually I’m sort of the same way. I try to keep level headed, but a night like this, my usual head doesn’t do a lot of thinking. But, you’re right. Tonight, it felt like one of those nights. I just found you to be attractive and one thing led to another.”

What was he going to say? That he wasn’t thinking clearly? Obviously, he was, but something else was off. Even now, they were sharing a bath together. Kyson wasn’t exactly sure things could just snap back to normal as he liked to imagine. That would not stop him from trying to make Jace feel less awkward about what transpired.

“I sort of learned to know my way around tight spaces,” Kyson continued. “Contrary to what most think, some women have narrow frames. You have to make them open up a little more lest you pop the cherry and you frankly, don’t want to pop the cherry. That’s not at all romantic as anyone implies and next thing you know, you’re sitting in a clinic getting tested for if you just bared witness to a deadly virus you can’t take back.”

Better to make sure things were truly loosened than to go into raw. As Jace extended a hand, Kyson shook it, but pulled Jace closer. “Maybe it’s just the night, but let’s explore this for the moment until morning. It doesn’t feel right to just kick you out of here knowing neither of us did something wrong and yet, we can’t explain why we did so either?”

He wasn’t content to let Jace walk out of his home or room for that matter in thinking he was the reason this happened. They both were adults. Surely, they could handle it in such a manner. He grabbed the towel, running it across Jace’s back for good measure.

“How do you feel now? About this? I feel a little more reserved than I was before, but oddly, I’m alright with what happened. I guess someone else might be freaking out elsewhere, but not me.”
Jace blushed a little when Ky said he was attractive, it was his normal reaction to being complimented which he really hated because it was always so obvious when someone got to him or said anything even remotely nice about him.

Jace looked over at the man when he was lost in his thoughts, he couldn’t help but find the contemplation on his face attractive which was a little worrying. He was definitely going to have to wear skinny jeans for the foreseeable future as Ky’s teacher because he was sure it was going to be very hard for him to not imagine Ky as he was now, naked and wet, while trying to concentrate on geometry and physics.

Jace’s eyebrows pulled together a little “I mean, as someone who has never been with a woman I can honestly say I have no idea what you’re talking about but I’m just going to nod and pretend like I understand” he said and then grinned widely and nodded enthusiastically.

Jace swallowed roughly looking at the man “Explore what exactly?” He said quietly and bit his lip lightly, he wasn’t quite sure if Ky meant discussing what happened, what will happen or no discussion at all and another potential make out.

Jace shivered slightly as he got out of the bath and felt his cheeks redden again when the towel was rubbed against him “I still feel a little terrified but I trust you” he said softly “And if you say you won’t tell and I won’t tell I think I’ll be okay for now” he said smiling lightly at the man
Kyson chuckled. “So then, why ask about that? Let’s just say I have plenty of experience on how to open a person up more down there.”

Even now, Kyson could look at Jace without getting several strings attached. At the moment, anyways. The two hardly knew one another on that sort of a level. It might have sounded heartless; Kyson just needed to know someone completely well before he could ever say he fell in love with them. He could affectionately take care of them, but he could not instantly profess love for them. That’s why, even though he was washing off Jace’s back, he could still keep things professional and objective.

Such as when he asked about exploring. “Your feelings. How are you feeling about all of this right now?

When Jace told him, Kyson nodded, rising out from the bath water.

“Just take it one step at a time,” he continued. “That feeling eventually eases over. Just don’t expect me to act cold hearted to you, however. Our relationship with one another after this night just has to remain professional.”

Once they were fully clean and the tub was washed, Kyson walked out to the bedroom, grabbing clothes not just for himself, but for Jace to sleep in as well.

“I can show you to the guest room if you preferred it.”

Or, they could spoon together and call it professional by sunrise.
Jace smiled warmly at the man and took the clothes “I think it’s better if we sleep separately, start keeping the professional level of distance now” he said as he dressed himself. He stretched and yawned lightly smiling at the man, “Thank you for tonight” he said gently and held his hand out for a hand shake grinning before they headed to a spare bedroom.

He settled in the bed and fell asleep quickly. He awoke several hours later with a pounding headache, he groaned softly and shoved his head in the pillow roughly. He sighed and got up heading out to where he remembered the kitchen was to get water, he needed a lot of water.

Jace knew he was only physically attracted to Ky at the present time, he knew their sex was good but knew he would have liked it more if they had the real emotional connection. Not that he was looking for that with his student, that would be highly inappropriate and he very much wanted to keep his job. He was sure that he and Ky would probably have little in common anyway, so after the night they had together he would be happy with a professional relationship.
(Had to take a few days. News Station is going through some renovations, so I had to help clean a few places out).

Separately it would be. Seeing that Jace was in a better mindset than his drunken rant before at least made Kyson feel better. So why, even in spite of things, did he secretly wish to kiss and love on Jace even more? He had to shrug those thoughts away or risk things he was working on.

When Jace was settled into the guest room, Kyson cleaned down the tub and tossed all their clothes into a laundry basket for him to wash before he went to bed himself. He awoke a little earlier to return Jace his clothes, all clean in case their sexual encounter accidentally made it to their clothes. When Jace himself stirred, he would smell the aroma of food cooking and conversations in the kitchen happening. Kyson was sitting with his mother, who was hard at work on the stove.

“Looks like someone’s finally awake,” she announced.

They did notice Jace looked a bit worse for wear however. A hangover, they assumed. A glass of water and coffee, if he wanted the latter, was given to him.

“This is my mother, Janice,” Kyson announced.
(All good ?)

Jace smiled gratefully at them as he took the water and pulled some tablets from his pocket swallowing them quickly with the water “Thank you” he said softly. He smiled at the woman, “Lovely to meet you Janice” he said softly, his voice a little rough from the noise he was making last night and how dry his throat was.

He sat down on one of the benches moving a little awkwardly due to the dull ache in his anus and back remembering what happened last night. He ran a hand through his hair, he couldn’t understand how complacent he had been, he had sex with someone that was technically his student.

Jace rubbed his face with his hands tiredly and smiled at Ky lightly “Thank you for the hospitality, I messaged my friends and they’re coming to pick me up soon, so I’ll see you on Monday to start our lessons yes?” He said softly
(Mostly. I’ve had to catch up on some much needed rest. How do you want to proceed from here?)

“It’s lovely to meet the man who’s going to help my boy complete his high school career.”

She joked about prom and other normal high school traditions. There was definitely no way Kyson was planning to attend or go through those again. Once was enough.

Still, it was good to see Jace doing better, even if it was the morning after for several things. As the news let on, doctors reported new discoveries of the spores tending to have another reaction in men that prompted impulsive behaviors. Kyson didn’t correlate his actions to the spores because he felt fine the night before. What could he constitute as being impulsive?

“Great,” he said over a cup of coffee. “I’m looking forward to Monday and I’m glad you’re doing better from last night. Didn’t want you to get wasted and out on the streets by yourself somewhere.”
(Maybe til men start realising their pregnant and Jace sort of figures it out and tells Ky?)

Jace smiled and joked around with his mother about prom and how he would chaperone and watch Ky dance by himself.

Jace shrugged “I’m resilient, I would have gotten home at some point” he laughed softly and shook his head lightly as he sipped at the water. He stretched his body out, stiff from the night before “Well, thank you again” he said as he received a text from his friends saying they were here “I’ll see you soon Ky and it was lovely to meet you again Janice” he said brightly before going to grab his stuff and leave.
(Okay. The Station had a few more things to relocate, so hopefully I’m done at the moment x o x)

True to his word, in the next set of days, Kyson had kept everything professional. If the possibility of something more had ever loomed, he diverged away from the topic before it ever began. For a while, things seemed like it was going back on track until the news began to spark up once more about side effects of people exposed to the spores. That morning, he was watching television in the living room, listening in as the health experts described men suddenly falling ill within the past few weeks and having to get checked out. He felt fine, so he thought he was alright and unexposed.
(All good)

Jace was somehow finding it harder and harder to hide what he was feeling, he knew a few times they were quite close to cracking and knew Ky was the same way, he wouldn’t let it interfere with his job though, that’s what he told himself.

He had been teaching Ky for a few weeks now and Ky was picking up most subjects easily, he needed a little help with science and maths but Jace had helped develop those too. Jace felt so unwell this morning, he’d been varying between being ill and being fine for the past few days. This morning he had read a news article saying that some of the gay men who had gotten sick, or similarly to himself had been sick on and off, were pregnant. He couldn’t quite believe what he was hearing but it almost made sense, it was similar to what he believed would be morning sickness and some of his favourite foods suddenly made him feel unwell, some he couldn’t even smell anymore without needing to be sick.

Jace sat in front of Ky’s house shaking a little. He had 3 pregnancy tests he had taken and they had all come back positive, he wasn’t quite sure if they would accurately tell if a male was pregnant as it had never really happened before so the tests were designed for women but he knew it was starting to make sense in his brain and he was freaking out.

He walked up to Ky’s door, the tests shoved in his book bag for now. He knocked on the door which would be perceived as strange as he normally just entered and got to work but his mind was going a million miles a minute and he couldn’t think of what was strange and what was normal, everything to him was upside down and he was sure he was about to crack or have a breakdown, he wasn’t quite sure which yet.
He thought it was a joke at first. Weeks prior, there were talks about this sort of thing alongside the spores making people sick. He had even thought it was another story of a transgendered person normalizing the idea for others that just because they transitioned to a gender they were more comfortable with, that life could not find a way.

No. As he sat and looked over the television down to seeing a trend of this “epidemic” rise up more, he began to realize that men in general were becoming pregnant. For some, there were early signs. Some would feel a soreness around their belly for a while. It would even swell slightly even and produce breathing problems briefly. That was a womb developing in their body.

Some did not experience that outside of a little bloating. They would he just fine until they started to hit the signs of the first trimester, which is what led to now of a man screaming on television that he wasn’t a fag.

”Oh boy,” Kyson thought. ”This is not going to end well.”

Most who were getting pregnant were gay men. Some straight men who found themselves on the unfortunate end were infected by the spores and simply got a little too frisky with their wives. A small number of people were affected, but it was causing people to panic at the same time.

A knock came to the door while Kyson was checking in on one of his bandmates, who started to fall ill as well. He opened the door to see Jace. Kyson’s thick lips formed a chuckle. “Hey, you’re here early. How’s it—“

He could tell Jace looked visibly upset about something. That in itself caused him to be a bit concerned. “Everything alright?”
Jace passed him into the lounge room shaking quite a bit as he began pacing up and down the room quickly. He couldn’t quite get it out, it just made no sense and he was absolutely terrified of the consequences for his career and his life in general.

He took a deep breath before collapsing onto the couch putting his head in his hands “I….I…I think….I think I’m one of the men…” he said quietly shaking “You know….one of the ones from the spore that’s getting….getting men pregnant” he said before looking over at Ky, his face showing the terror he felt inside.

He started to shake a bit again and curled up on himself a little before he burst into tears. “How could this happen to me” he said brokenly running a hand through his hair.
Okay, just let yourself in why don’t you? Kyson definitely had to admire this man’s boldness, although it did annoy him to just walk right in and past him to go into the lounge as if he lived here. If he didn’t look worse for wear, Kyson would have shoved him right back out the front door.

“You want to tell me what this is all about?”

He wanted to believe Jace. Heck, with how everything was going on around them presently, the truth could not be more apparent. If Kyson did not do anything with Jace, even, he could have easily put down that entertained thought and yet, one of the symptoms was an unexplained impulsive behavior. Everything they did that night was a drunken impulsive behavior.

He wasn’t even stupid to ask Jace if he slept around with anyone else. The man was bent out of shape over his ex who dumped him a while ago. Of course he didn’t sleep with anyone other than Kyson.

“Look, don’t be too hard on yourself, alright?”

He motioned for Jace to sit down as he tried to compose his thoughts. “We’ll uh, call one of my doctors and get him in here for an in house consultation.”

He had done just that without thinking. Of course he did not tell them he was potentially the father. He just told them someone he knew could have been potentially exposed.
Jace sobbed into his hands, his whole body shaking lightly. “What am I going to do? I can’t look after myself never mind a baby, and you can’t admit to being the…well, other father, without me losing my job and never being allowed to teach again” he said sadly. “And your reputation may go out the window if people find out you slept with me too” he said shaking his head

Jace whimpered quietly and curled in tighter on himself. “I just….I just don’t understand why this happened to me” he said quietly and put his head back in his hands.

He put a hand on his stomach which simply felt a little bloated like he had enjoyed a big dinner or breakfast instead of what was actually happening inside of him. “I’m sorry I just barged in, I just, it’s all so much and I needed to tell someone” he said sadly “My friends don’t know I slept with you, I haven’t told anyone, I thought it would be fine to keep it secret but now I’ll have to make something up”
There was a lot to consider, certainly. Kyson wasn’t ruling any of that out, but right now, they needed to handle the more common gray factor around them right now; Was Jace like the other men? Pregnant? As Jace began to sob, Kyson rested a hand on his shoulder consolingly.

“Look at it like this, okay? There’s a series of spores that’s causing this. It’s making men act impulsive, it’s causing them to develop wombs. None of this is your fault as much as it isn’t mine, but if it’s true, then we need to start preparing for what’s going to happen. You having a baby.”

His phone was buzzing uncontrollably. Not because anyone found out about his secret, but rather his own circle was finding themselves in similar situations. Two bandmates ended up going at it and keeping it under wraps, but strangely, both of them were pregnant. Kyson thought he had lusty fever, but to do that back to back certainly took a lot of energy. He was too occupied with Jace at the moment, especially as his personal doctor contacted him back with “I can be there shortly.”

“Look, I can’t pretend that it’s not confusing or overwhelming right now,” he continued, gingerly holding Jace’s hand. “But the board can’t fault you for something that’s beyond your and almost every other man’s control right now.”

Kyson wasn’t content to keep Jace like he was a dirty little secret. Their incident was probably going to have to find a way to keep itself under wraps however at the same time.

“If it’s mine, and it most likely is, you’re not alone in this, alright?”
Jace sighed and ran his hands over his face to get rid of the tears. He was a little annoyed at the fact Kyson was saying if it was his. Have may have been drunk but he wasn’t that drunk and he didn’t let just anyone have sex with him, although Kyson was a rare exception as it was the same day.

Jace started to pace the room getting up from is spot on the couch “I know you say that but there’s only so much support before someone gets suspicious that it is yours if you treat me too well, you know?” He said before chewing on his lip.

He suddenly felt nauseous again “Excuse me” he said putting a hand over his mouth and racing out of the room to the bathroom before vomiting into the toilet several times, his frame shaking a little from the effort. He hadn’t really eaten much the last few days but every time ended the same, with him hunched over a toilet, he thought some peanut butter toast would sit better but apparently not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,764 4 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,042 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,762 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,291 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart