Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
As Jace walked out, Kyson found himself deep in thought as the possibility of this actually happening began to fully sink in. Of course he wasn’t denying it was possible. He just needed something solid and concrete and that came in the form of a knock. The Doctor had arrived.

There were all sorts of things he personally specialized in. He was one of those personal doctors that was often on tour with them for these sorts of things.

“I hope you’re not here to tell me that you’re in a similar situation as your bandmates,” Doctor Branson announced. Judging by the silence, he knew that was exactly why Kyson called him there.

“Look, I need something discreet,” Kyson stated. “This guy, he can’t really afford to have any of this and I—“

“Neither can you,” the Doctor confirmed. “At least if you manage some form of damage control.”

No matter. When Jace would return, Kyson and the Doctor would await him. The keyword was always if in those moments, unfortunately. They could confirm nor deny and the Doctor would have to conduct an examination that delved a little further than just a pregnancy test to rule out false positives. Yes, in even a man, surprisingly.
Jace rinsed his mouth out sighing, he looked in the mirror and ran a hand through his hair a little trying to make himself look a little presentable before he headed back out to the main room where Kyson was.

He was a little shocked at how quickly the doctor got there, he swore it had only been a few minutes since Kyson had called him. “Um….hello?” He said softly and held out his hand for the doctor to shake nervously.

Jace had no idea what to do with the doctor there so he just sat on the edge of the couch looking nervously between the doctor and Kyson. “So, what do we need to do to properly check because I took 3 different brands of pregnancy tests and they all said positive but I don’t know if they work the same with men you know?” He said babbling a little due to nerves as he grabbed them out of his bag showing the doctor nervously.
“And hello to you too,” Doctor Branson stated, firmly shaking Jace’s hand before chuckling. “Contrary to popular opinion, a pregnancy test shouldn’t be the one all, be all. There can be false positives from similar symptoms ringing out over on the urination stick, after all.”

He was here to assess Jace, if possible, with just a few questions or physical.

“With this situation being new, we have to base it on the regular pregnancy criteria for a first trimester. That means bloodwork and checking a few other bodily changes because believe it or not, your body would already be at work for a few things.”

He would start with the basic, did Jace experience any sudden aversion to various food he might have once enjoyed. He could already rule out possible morning sickness because Kyson informed him of why Jace was in the restroom. For that matter, was there a particular food he simply was craving or could not get enough of that he normally would avoid.
Jace nodded at the doctors response, he understood that and also understood that a man may have a different reaction to a pregnancy test that was more suited towards a female body. “So, what changes do you think a male body would have compared to a female? I mean, I looked up pregnancy symptoms when it first started happening but I have no soreness in my chest, I’ve been a little tired but I mean my workload here is much more than I’m used to so I expect that, the only thing that’s really changed is the illness and nausea that come on and off” he said softly.

Jace chewed on his lip thinking “My diet hasn’t changed much” he blushed a little looking at Ky then back to the doctor “I mean I’ve added more salty fast food but that’s because of the tiredness on my way home, it just seems too much to cook sometimes” he said rubbing the back of his neck lightly chewing his lip a little.

“So, you want to take bloods? Anything else that needs to be done to check?” He asked softly, a little scared of the answer knowing perhaps there would be a more invasive test as well and he didn’t know how he felt about that, he surely would be very embarrassed if that had to happen.
Doctor Branson had given a shrug. “This is an entirely new situation. While a pregnancy test can turn positive for just about anything, the more old tried and true methods often give a more accurate result.”

No soreness could happen. Being tired could easily be ruled out to a workload as he said.

“Even nausea,” he continued. “Can be attributed to you just being fatigued and in most cases, can lead to you vomiting. In short, neither you nor Kyson nor I know whether you actually are pregnant or not. If you’re not experiencing anything else, unfortunately bloodwork to determine the results will have to work.”

That meant, going to a hospital. He could draw the blood here by all means, but he would still have to take it to a lab, get it tested and so forth.

“So unless we want to try the ancient Wheat and Barley test or pissing on bleach powder and hoping it foams up. I don’t recommend that at all for obvious reasons.”

He had to also question who even thought that was a good idea over an in home test. “It’s a scary thought, but the only way to know for sure so early on is through the blood.”
Jace sighed lightly and nodded looking over at Ky worriedly before looking back at the doctor “So, a blood test then. How do we get that done? Can you do that here or do I need to go to a hospital or a pathology lab?” He asked before chewing on his lip slightly.

As much as Jace loved teaching children he never thought of himself as parent material. He often felt he had trouble looking after himself, evident in the way that he had gotten so drunk to forget his ex he had slept with a student.

He rubbed his stomach, which was tender due to the vomiting. He didn’t know what to do, he couldn’t expose Ky but he also feared raising a child by himself, he knew Ky would be supportive and would probably help pay for anything Jace needed but he also knew both their reputations would be sunk if word got out that they had a child together and at the very beginning of them knowing each other.

Jace felt as the worry, concern, the sheer terror of the situation flashed across his face in quick succession. He was trying to remain calm but he wasn’t sure how long his facade would last before he broke down completely
Doctor Branson shook his head in disagreement. “I wish I could tell you that I could perform blood work here, but that’s well beyond my license and well beyond my expertise. Fortunately for you, Kyson can waiver some celebrity privacy.”

And by that, he meant Kyson could have it so that all of this truly stays behind closed doors.

“Alright,” Kyson announced. “Let’s put this storm to rest.”

And by storm, he meant finally having this issue resolve itself. He needed to know just as much as Jace needed to know.

“I will say that it is uncharacteristic of you, Kyson,” Dr. Branson stated. He would finish. “I’ve never known you to fancy another man in all my time working with the group.”

He was right, which also meant that there was a high possibility that Kyson and Jace both were affected by the virus in the air. That also meant that it was extremely likely Jace was indeed pregnant, but blood would test it once and for all. Kyson placed a fisher’s hat over his short curly hair and face. He needed to be incognito for this as he hefted up his keys.

“Alright, let’s head over to the Hospital.”

He would drive in a tinted vehicle, doing as he was instructed to park his vehicle in the back as opposed to the parking lot and front. Only when him and Jace were in a room did Kyson exhale.

“Okay,” he said with a little panic, at last. He had quite the great way of keeping it all together until he couldn’t. “That was two weeks when we had our encounter and now you’re getting sick.”

A knock arrived on the door and a nurse stepped in.

“Hey guys,” she announced. “I’m here to get you all ready for blood work and a sonogram. While the Sonogram wouldn’t detect the fetus this early on, it will reveal to all of us if a cavity is inside you.”

And by cavity, she was referring to a very functioning womb. For men, it became a cavity of space because normally, they wouldn’t have a womb.
Jace wasn’t sure how he felt about the idea that he was simply a fixation due to the virus spreading around, it had been a few weeks and he had grown fond of Ky, a little too fond if he was honest with himself and if Ky only felt something for him for just that night he would be a little crushed.

Once they had entered the room and Ky started to panic, he reached his hand out and touched his arm gently “Don’t worry, it will be okay” he said gently before pulling his hand back as the nurse entered.

He turned and listened to her, nodding along as she spoke. He couldn’t really fathom it, a new organ just appearing from nothing, it was such a strange thought.

He sat on the bed as directed and lifted his sleeve for the nurse to put on the strap around his upper arm, tightening it a little before she took his blood. He put pressure on it as asked before a bandaid was put on and then the nurse checked details with them before leaving with the samples, closing the door behind them for some more privacy.

He turned to Ky seeing how nervous he was “Don’t worry, I promise I won’t tell anyone” he said gently “I don’t want to lose my job and I’m sure you don’t want that going public either” he smiled gently.
This felt weird for Kyson. He wasn’t honestly sure what had him upset the most; the fact he probably should have thought about having sex with his apparent teacher or that it might have been some fling that led to life time situations such as having a kid. What if it was true, though? What if he really was acting on impulses that night as much as Jace. He would have beat himself up over it with thoughts on how to fix it if not for feeling his hand he pulled and then tugged.

Gentle, but firm. Kyson remembered how new everything felt that night for him. He just wanted Jace, the drunken man who was mad that his ex chose someone else over him, to feel better and great about himself. That was probably easier for him to think than to say aloud though, all things considering him and the band overall marketed towards a certain group and he didn’t even want to think about the fiasco that the other two members were facing with pregnancies themselves. He had to keep himself leveled a bit, though.

After the nurse left, Kyson tested the waters. For himself, if anything. He wrapped his arms around Jace, resting his chin on his head as he embraced the other male. This felt natural. Not strange. Just consolingly natural.

“I shouldn’t have to keep you around like some dirty secret, though,” he stated. “Just like I don’t want to think that what happened last night was more than just us running an impulsive fever. What if something’s actually there, between us?”

Kyson tried to keep things professional. For the past weeks, he played it just as simple as that, but now something else was on the table and he felt that Jace shouldn’t be punished for it because the science was out there and determined he wouldn’t be at fault for it.

“But I can’t allow you to lose your livelihood because of it.”

They needed answers and this hospital was going to give it to them. As the door opened forth and the nurse returned to take Jace down to the Ultrasound, Kyson didn’t let go. It was risky, but they were in a hospital in the back. Anyone who would ever witness them were just doctors and nurses which meant they would violate confidentiality if they ever leaked that Kyson was there with another man. Besides, they had to have known by now he was there for Jace for more than just moral support.
Jace watched Kyson, it looked like his thoughts were going 80 miles an hour. He wasn’t sure what he was thinking about or perhaps how this would affect him and his life. Jace was scared, sure, the impossibility of having a child of his own always loomed over him, that him and whomever he was to be with couldn’t have a child that was both theirs and he knew perhaps Kyson didn’t feel that way about him but at least when he needed comfort Kyson was there and now he would always have this precious little reminder, due to something in their system or not.

Jace could feel himself flush as Ky wrapped an arm around him and looked up at the other man nervously biting on his lip. He felt warm and safe, something similar to how he used to feel in his mothers arms when he was a child. He listened closely to Ky “It’s okay, I understand why you have to keep us a secret” he said gently before amending his statement “I meant ‘us’ as in me and the potential baby” he said nervously, not wanting to infer there was an ‘us’ between the two of them but as Kyson finished his thought Jace felt his cheeks redden “I think…I mean…I’m the only man you’ve ever been with…perhaps you need to think about this, I don’t want to pressure you into a relationship you don’t want” he said gently “Baby or no baby, I want this to be right for you” he said softly and reached up gingerly touching his fingers to Kyson’s cheek.

He pulled his hand back as he spoke of Jace’s livelihood, he knew Ky was right, Jace loved to teach and he would be devastated if he couldn’t continue to do that. “You’re right” he said softly “I don’t want it ruining my career or yours, I know some of your fans have more…traditional views and wouldn’t approve either” he said gently.

Jace stood to head to the ultrasound with the nurse and couldn’t help but feel comforted by Ky’s touch as they headed there. Kyson had been the one panicking before but now Jace could feel his wall come up as the anxiety started to twist violently inside of him at the thought of carrying a child, birthing it and being a father, just a few weeks ago he had gotten drunk because of a heartbreak and now he might be becoming a father, he could feel himself start to quietly gasp for air.
Kyson held Jace’s hand as they walked down the hallways. He did give what the teacher conveyed with thought, but Kyson assured “Even if I have to figure myself out, the last thing I want to do is have you go down a road like this alone because I know what that was like for my mother and me.”

He and his brothers had to grow up without a dad, not by choice, rather
he was lost from service in the military overseas and while his mother was receiving payments to take care of them, sometimes that wasn't enough. It caused him to miss opportunities as well, so there was no way Kyson would allow Jace to go down this road alone, whether they pursued a relationship or not.

He could sort of feel Jace stirring with anxiousness. Who wouldn't after learning something new and bizarre could be happening within them? To keep Jace calm, Kyson offered humor on his own. “Hey, I can't have you panicking now. That's supposed to happen after that bump of yours accidentally brushes against the chalkboard while you're writing out the lesson.”

Since Jace was neither showing nor quite sure he was pregnant, it made sense for them to have him remove his clothes, except for his underwear. Kyson sat down at the chair nearest to him while the nurse began to rub cream over his abdominal region. Shortly after, they were joined by Dr. Branson who would help to oversee this process. If there were no more formalities, the machine was turned on and the wand was brought over to Jace’s body. It was time to put one storm to rest while they waited on the bloodwork.

As they scoured over his belly, one thing had become clear to them all with the space that was between Jace’s groin and abdominal region. It had only been confirmed fully when Dr. Branson announced “Well, mister Jace. I'm afraid to inform you one thing is certain. You do indeed have a cavity region there. A womb.”
Jace looked over at Ky as they walked down the hall smiling weakly at the offer to help and the joke, he nodded a little and took in a few gulps of breath making himself calm down a little as he got to the small room. He blushed brightly as they asked him to undress, he felt completely exposed as he stripped down and was left in his underwear, he wrapped his arms around himself a little as he sat on the edge of the uncomfortable hospital bed.

Jace laid back on the bed feeling the paper crinkle under him, he looked up at the roof and took some deep breaths, as much as he could before gasping quietly as the cold gel was applied. He could feel himself start to freak out a little and reached out grabbing onto Kysons hand tightly. He felt the wand run over his stomach and he didn’t realise he was holding his breath until the doctor said there was a womb and the air left his lungs.

He looked between the doctor and Kyson, back and forth nervously before taking the paper towel offeree and wiped it off gently swallowing roughly feeling tears, even though he wasn’t truly upset he couldn’t stop as some fell down his cheeks “So….if I have a womb….does that mean I am most likely pregnant?” He asked as if the doctor telling him he had a womb may be incorrect.

He could feel his chest tightening and looked over at Kyson trying to calm his own panic as his heart raced, he wanted and needed fresh air but he couldn’t just run and he knew that.
Well, that certainly confirmed it. At least for Kyson it did. Jace had a womb and if Kyson knew anything about birds and bees, his teacher in this scenario was most likely about to go through some nine month course of changes.

Still, both Kyson and Dr. Branson could see how visibly shaken Jace was starting to appear over the revelation. Unfortunately, the good doctor could not sugar coat the truth or lie about it, thereof. Just as he was about to say something, another nurse walked in with the folder of Jace’s bloodwork analysis. After a quick skim, Dr. Branson closed it.

“Yes,” he announced at last. “As of this current juncture in time, your body is indeed going through the early stages of the first trimester.”

Kyson didn’t want Jace to feel more overwhelmed than he was at the moment, but that was certainly a lot to take in at the same time. This was an entirely new situation, not just because he was about to be a father, if Jace didn’t want to explore other options per the planned parenthood information Dr. Branson was obligated to give to every person faced with uncertainty, but as a man, this began to change things, a lot.

Kyson could see the tearful fear in Jace’s eyes.

“Hey Doc,” he said. “I need to get him out of here. Do you have anything that can help calm the nerves without harming the child or him?”

With it being the early stages and Jace was otherwise healthy, there wasn't much Dr. Branson could suggest in terms of anything additional Jace would need to do. But, he could tell this news was probably about to send the other man over the edge, emotionally.

“There are some anxiety meds I could prescribe. They help if nothing more and should not cause an addiction nor harm the parent and the child.”

Only if Jace felt they needed it as Kyson couldn’t just bolt the teacher out the door yet.
Jace suddenly felt himself become eerily calm. Like his body had decided, in the middle of a panic attack about the fact he was somehow carrying a child and male, that it was all perfectly fine and natural and there wasn’t a need to worry. “I don’t want anything” he said quietly, almost robotically.

He stood silently and grabbed his clothes dressing himself as he felt his mind going into overdrive but also just stopping completely. He felt numb and confused. He turned and thanked the doctor before starting to walk out, he didn’t really know his way around the hospital but he didn’t want to hear anything else today.

He didn’t know if Kyson had followed him and at this present time didn’t much care, he just kept walking until he eventually found a way out. As soon as the fresh air hit his face he took in a gasping breath before feeling his legs start to shake again and he dropped to his knees putting a hand on his stomach. What was he going to do? He heard the doctors words in his head about abortion and adoption options but he knew he could never part with his own child.

With that though he took a deep breath and put a hand on his bloated stomach gently. A baby? He was going to be a father. He felt the tears begin to run down his cheeks, he didn’t know how to be a father but he knew he would try his best for his child, no matter what, he would make sure his child was loved and cherished and looked after.
Kyson would never be the sort of man to constantly cling or convey how much another meant to him. Jace was in a tough spot right now and he needed to do what made sense to himself in a moment where logic and reason fell. Him and other men were pregnant and while it should have felt like a great moment, it was a nightmare.

“Take your time,” he said before Jace left to walk around on his own devices. “I’ll be here.”

Not like he could just roam as easy as Jace, given his celebrity status. That was even while dressed in an incognito state. He eased back in the chair, his mind in thoughts on its own.
Jace returned to the room a short time later, his cheeks red from the tears he had allowed to fall but conviction on his face about his decision about the child. He took a deep breath before entering the room and smiled weekly over at Kyson trying to convey he was okay.

He sat back down on the bed and smiled over gently “I’m okay” he said gently before chewing on his lip and looked over at the doctor taking a shaky breath “What is the next step?” He asked gently “I want to keep the baby so what do I need to do, well as much as you’re informed, I know it will probably be different to a woman’s pregnancy in some scenarios” he said chewing his lip
Kyson was personally never a fan of abortions as an option. Not unless the pregnancy was fatally harmful or some other drastic option to consider. Oh great, his mind was starting to fill with various scenarios about what that meant.

He was never a fan of adoptions either. Not when he was healthy and able to take care of a child all on his own. So when Jace announced he was going to keep the child and needed to know what comes next, Kyson felt relieved.

“For now,” the Doctor announced. “It’s better to get into a good diet. You’ll go through some motions like morning sickness and being off balance. There’s medicine for that, but we’ll have to also monitor you as the child develops more for its crucial they develop well in the beginning stages.”
Jace nodded and bit his lip “Yeah, so obviously no alcohol and limited fast food” he smiled gently and rubbed his neck sighing a little “Is it…is it going to be almost like we’re experiments? All the men who are pregnant, I mean, this has never happened before so how we develop and the babies grow will all be different right? And I’m assuming we would have to have some sort of caesarean because we don’t have a vagina like women do?” He said rubbing his hands together nervously.

He smiled gently over at Kyson, knowing the other man was probably nervous and unsure just as he was. He hoped that he was okay with the decision to keep the child, perhaps he should have discussed it with him first but even if Kyson didn’t want the child Jace knew he would still keep it and look after it as well as he could.

(Just in case I miss it, sometimes Kyson autocorrects to Alyson, just in case that happens so you know)
(Haha, okay!)

Doctor Branson nodded. “Unfortunately, a lot of men are in the same boat: Watching and finding out. Whether you all have fully developed a birthing organ or not, that remains to be seen, but a few men are developing ahead of you, so anything we learn, we can in turn inform you.”

If he didn’t watch the news, at least. But, Jace wouldn’t be going at this alone, assuredly, so there could be small comfort to that regard. There were just a few other things that would need to be handled in his daily life, namely what were they going to do about his job.
Jace swallowed nervously and nodded “O-okay” he smiled gently and nodded. He thanked the doctor after taking some prescriptions for the nausea. He followed Kyson out of the hospital to make sure they weren’t seen. He got in the car and sat silently, just thinking, as they headed back to the mansion.

Jace had so much running through his mind, how was he going to raise a child, he often thought that he was still a child himself. What about his job? They couldn’t find out Kyson was the father or he would never be allowed to teach again. He started to nervously chew on his nail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,778 9 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,388 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,989 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,044 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,765 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,296 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart