Closed In the basement (closed with Roselockheart)
Jace and his friend went to meet a man claiming to have a fridge for sale for their new apartment, the man then locks them up and uses his experiments (which got him fired as a scientist) on them which results in them carrying babies, male are born as eggs and females are born as babies.

Name: Jace Anderson
Description: Dark brown hair, bright green eyes, pale skin, slim but tall at just over 6”, freckles along his cheeks and nose and along his shoulders.

Jace stretched his body as he got out of the car moaning as his bones cracked lightly. He smiled at his friend as they headed up to the house and knocked on the door. An older man with a shaggy beard and wispy hair looked at both boys and gave a toothy grin “Come in, come in” he said and led them in “The fridge is just in the basement, you guys want some water or something before you go lifting that big thing?” Jace smiled at the man and nodded, they had driven almost an hour and a half here and he was thirsty. He took the drink the man offered, the man handed one to his friend also and they both took a drink. Quickly it affected Jace, he blinked feeling dizzy and a little sick before everything went black.
Name Luke Turner
Age 22
Description light blonde hair, blue eyes ,pale skin ,slim,5 foot 9 ,freckles on his face

Luke follow Jace down the stairs he looks around he went downstairs getting thirsty he went to to get drink after Jace he caught Jace as he passes out his eyes sight getting blurry "w what did to do to him he say to the old man then he passed out as well
Jace woke up slowly, his head was a little blurry. He went to move and realised his arms were tied around the pole on the wall “What the hell” he said and pulled weakly at it looking around the dark room “Luke?” He called out seeing someone move near him
Luke woke up as well, tied up he trys to move "what the heck happened he looks at Jace as he woke up
Jace moaned a little, his back and arse in pain “I-I don’t know” he said before lights came on, he blinked rapidly trying to get used to the light as the man from before walked in and grinned at them “Hi boys” he said going down stairs to get to them. “What the hell are you doing?” Jace yelled pulling at the restraints. Suddenly he felt cold metal against his head and he froze as he looked and saw a gun there. “Now I have your attention. You boys are part of my experiment, my lab fired me but I was so close I needed to finish my hypothesis” Jace swallowed roughly “What are you talking about?” He looked over at Luke scared. “Well,I had figured out how to get a man pregnant, at least it worked on all the mice tests so now you are my human tests “
Luke looks up scared trying to move away tears falling down his face "w what you mean pregnant guys cannot get pregnant only female males don't have vaginas
The man laughed lightly “Yes, before this men couldn’t get pregnant, but now we will see. It worked on mice, there was a slight hiccup that they sometimes laid eggs but we’ll see how you boys do. Nice seemed to gestate for the same length as normal so I’d say that you’ll be pregnant for the whole 9 months, but I’m not sure of hormonal effects or physical changes you’ll have yet. I’m so excited” he grinned widely.

Jace struggled with the restraints “People will realise we’re missing and come to look for us! They aren’t just going to let us rot in this basement” he said angrily

The man laughed again “You think I kept you at the house I met you at” he grinned maliciously “That wasn’t even my house, they’re not finding you for a very long time. Anyway, here are the rules. I will untie you, either one of you tries any funny business the other gets shot. I will let you upstairs one by one each day for 10 minutes, to shower, shave and use the bathroom. All other bathroom breaks you have a bucket for” he said before untying them both “I will bring food down three times a day, obviously nothing you need a knife for, but you will be fed reasonably well” he said before stepping back as he let them down and smiled at them. “Any questions?”
Luke looks up scared "h how many and how they going to come out
The man shrugged “As I said, this is the first time I’ve used it on humans so I don’t know how many and I’m assuming through the anus as that is how the male mice ended up birthing, don’t worry, your bodies can probably handle it” he said nonchalantly before heading to the stairs and locking the door behind him.

Jace swallowed roughly and went over to Luke “Hey, we’re going to be okay, I promise” he said softly and smiled encouragingly at the other man.
Luke nods his head still worried "I'm scared Jace
Jace hugged the man gently pulling him close “Don’t worry, I’m right here, we’ll get through all this together and then we’ll escape, I promise”
Luke nods his head
Jace stood and looked around the room, it was pretty bare but he was trying to find anything that may help them escape
Luke looks around as well but found nothing
Jace rubbed his face “Maybe in the time he lets us shower and shave, we can find something up there to help us, don’t worry, I’ll get us out of here” he said determined
Luke nods his head "he said we only have ten minutes or so upstairs
Jace nodded “But ten minutes every day will add up quickly, we might be able to find stuff, maybe not the first day but over a few” he said and smiled encouragingly at his friend
Luke nods his head stretches
Jace sighs and sits against a wall chewing his lip
Luke sits down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,764 4 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,042 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,672 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,671 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy