Alien pregnancy(Closed)
The Blades were a proud and powerful race but due to war and pollution the Blades have gone to near extinction. In a last effort to save their race they have gone to the far ends of the galaxy to search for the perfect candidate to be impregnated with. After decades of searching they have found the perfect candidate to have the Blades young. A well known Blade general has gone to retrieve.
Aaron sighed deeply as he threw his keys into the basket. Work sucked. He tore off his shirt and chucked into a corner as he plopped down on the couch. Nothing to do for the rest of the night! It would be awesome.
Zar'thos looked down upon the small screen of his ship. He watched the young man go down onto his couch. Zar'thos stood up from his seat and stood in his teleporter and teleported into the humans home. When he arrived he found the human was already asleep. He picked up the human and activated his return teleporter. On the ship, Zar'thos took the human and lied him down on a small disc. He activated the disc which suspended the human in mid air. "Good, now to return home." He thought.
Aaron awoke strapped to a bed. "Wha...what the?!" he sleepily cried. He tugged at his restraints, but they wouldn't budge. "Hmm... what a weird dream..." he mused as he tried to free himself.
Zar'thos walked into the room. "Good, you're awake. This save me some time explaining." Zar'thos pressed some buttons and a strange device appeared above the human. "I do believe we should introduce ourselves, my name is Zar'thos, General of the Grand Royal Blade Army. Now who are you?"
Aliens. Great. This was some dream. "Aaron. Now, sir... whatever you are, what is this place?" His mind could really create some lifelike dreams!
"You still think this is a dream? As for the other question, your on my ship. The Inquisitor. You have been chosen to carry my people's seed so my race doesn't die out." Zar'thos said with a stern look on his face.
People's seed? Not a dream? Aaron's face slowly twisted into a scared look. "Wait... this is real! This is real! Oh my god, are you going to impregnate me?!" he cried, tugging at his restraints.
"Yes, but not yet. I still have to repurpose your body, so you carry all of the to 5 months or in your time, 2 weeks." Zar'thos replied.
"2 weeks? Two weeks of what?!" Aaron cried as the machine began to whir with Zar'thos at its control.
"2 weeks of your pregnancy. Now stay still, the machine needs to change your physiology. You'll be implanted with four wombs." The machine moved its arms to Aaron, it began by injecting a liquid into him.
Aaron was about to protest and scream, but the machine suddenly began a liquid up his anus. He was unable to make a sound as a strange sensation filled him. He felt his inside bubble and shift, and something begin to grow, taking up some space. A new canal suddenly formed inside of his ass and more liquid began to travel up it. By the time it was down, Aaron could feel four new canals inside of him. He gasped as the machine removed itself.
"Good, the transformation is complete. But now it's time to start." Zar'thos's armour hovered off of him and disappeared into the ship. Zar'thos wore a skin tight suit that showed his sculpted muscles. His suit seemed to disentigrate off his body. There he stood completely naked with his dick erect. "Now to truly begin the process." Zar'thos stated.
Aaron's eyes bulged. Holy crap, that guy was enormous! He was gay, but... damn! He hoped that the procedure had given him some form of stretching ability as Zar'thos began to mount him.
Zar'thos started to mount him. "By the way, this might hurt." Zar'thos said bluntly. He entered Aaron, drawing blood from his anus.
"AHHHHHH!" Aaron screamed at the sudden penetration. He felt blood began to leak from his anus as it tore. He bit his lip between screams of pain. Zar'thos thrust ruthlessly and hard into him. He hoped to God that if he had to do this again, his poor ass would be used to this rough sex.
Zar'thos continued to thrust deep into Aaron. Then he cummed. His seed filled all four of his wombs. Zar'thos stepped off of Aaron. "There, now all we have to do is wait."
"Urgh..." Aaron moaned as Zar'thos finished inside of him. He felt his four newly-formed wombs fill with the alien's seed.

"Wait? For what?" he asked weakly.
"It should be obvious, by the time you wake up you'd grown quite a lot." Zar'thos said as he waved his hand in front of Aaron's face, a trick that made anyone fall asleep.
"Are you talking about the pregn-" Aaron got cut off as his world went black.

He awoke what felt like moments later. He cried out in surprise as he noticed the swell of his belly. "Ah! What the hell?!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,060 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,910 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler