Closed The dragons guild (Closed with secretsparrow)
In the mountains, past the forest, in the far corner of the kingdom Nivella lay a cave where the dragon guild Mahilda is. Mahilda takes in all men and creatures of the world, happy to provide warmth and food after long journeys but not any of their gold or jewels, if a being tried to steal from them they would be eaten in front of those staying as a warning.

Once every year Mahilda offers for those who are tired of travelling and wish to have a more prominent role in their life the opportunity to carry their children, unable to carry their children themselves as they are all males and all offspring have been males thus far. They go through tests of bravery, kindness and physical stamina to ensure they are the right temperament to carry as well as physically and mentally able. They also ensure their dragon offspring will have kindness and bravery as all dragons should.

This year only two had been chosen to carry and Jace was one of them. He was a human with a slim build, bright blue eyes and dark brown curly hair and was of medium height. He had tired of stealing to survive and had heard of tales of the dragon guild for a long time and decided to stay with them a while. Their kindness had made him want to repay them and when they had offered him the chance to go through the tests he had jumped on the opportunity.

Jace smiled gently as he helped handed food out to different people around the cave happily. He saw a few men in a corner grumbling quietly and knew immediately who they were, they were men who had tested but had not been chosen. He swallowed a little as he went to them handing out the food to them before turning letting out a breath before feeling the food hit his back and he stumbled forward knocking into another man “I’m so sorry” he said embarrassed blushing brightly.
Theo was the only other male that had been picked this year. He was tall and lean with white hair and bright eyes. Theo was an inventor with a love for dragons. He had spent his life studying magical creatures and making new inventions. But he was tired of living on the road He wanted something that would be more permanent.

"Don't mind them, they're just sad they lost." Theo smirked while placing an arm around Jace. "you guys can always try again! it's ok!" Theo was trying to lighten the mood, but he wasn't really helping that much.
Jace blushed a little at the touch and stepped back smiling gently “I know, it’s okay” he said softly. He brushed off the food he could reach sighing a little bit. He turned just as one of the men had charged at them, Jace quickly knocked him off his feet before kneeling on his chest “Stop this, they have chosen me, this is not my fault.” He said softly before letting the man go. He looked over at the other men “I dare you to try and be men and attack me, let’s see how that goes” he said.

He smiled over at Theo and picked the food back up before moving on and handing more food out to others before he was called as well as Theo by the guild. He passed the tray on to someone else and headed further into the cave with Theo.
Theo had been managing the drinks but he gave his job to someone else and headed after Jace. He was excited, it was exciting being chose. Of course, Theo had only heard grand tails of the great warriors that got picked for the job. He didn't know exactly what the job entailed. No one had gone into great details. He knew he had to be strong and brave, and he had roved himself worthy but what now?

Theo practically buncoed along next to jace unable to fully contain his excitement.

(got to head to be bed I'll be back in the morning!)
Jace looked over at Theo smiling gently, he felt Theo had too much energy most days and wondered if he knew what was ahead. The guild had told Jace exactly what it was for, that he would be carrying their offspring, he knew it would be incredibly painful but he was willing to do it, knowing how well he had been treated here, he now saw Mahilda as his home and never wished to leave.

Jace knelt down in front of the leaders as he had been taught to do. The leader, often referred to the King, Blizzard, called so due to his white colouring and deep grey eyes, smiled graciously at the two men. “Hello Theo and Jace, you have proven yourself to be strong and kind individuals and we are pleased that you have come to us. You will both carry our young, a dragon child born live, most often we are asked why they are not in eggs and that is simple, our DNA mixes with yours means they are live like your young but look and are like our kind. You will birth in another cave by yourselves, as that shows the strength of our young, they need to return to this cave on their own” he said and motioned to an older lady, Tahani, to come forth with two goblets “Please drink the contents of this and then Tahani will use a needle to insert the seed of ours into your new womb, which obviously comes from the drink” he said nodding as Tahani gave them the goblets.

(All good, I may not be on at that time because it’s only 6pm here but I’ll reply when I can)
Theo's mind rushed- he looked at the goblet and then at the leaders he was knelt in front of. He took a deep breath and steadied himself as he took the glass. He would be fine. It would be hard, but it would be worth it. Theo smiled and as instructed he drank from the glass until it was gone. There was a warm sensation in his belly. He placed a hand over it. The feeling was strange unlike anything he had felt before.

The injection was prepared as well, that part was worse, it hurt a bit. Still, Theo didn't even whimper. This was just what he had to do. It wouldn't be the worst thing he had ever done. Right?
Jace took the drink and swallowed it quickly, it was strange, almost too sweet and thick like honey and he could feel the immediate warmth and strange sensation in his stomach. He placed the cup aside before he received his needle, he bit his lip at the sharp sting feeling tears prick his eyes automatically before it was gone again.

Blizzard smiled gently at the two men “Thank you for your service to Mahilda, we wish that you will stay inside resting for the next day to ensure that everything happens correctly. You do not have to sleep but we wish for you to not stand too much, we have prepared a large bed for you to share that is much more comfortable than the ones you often sleep on” he said motioning to another entrance that the boys had not been privy to before.

Jace bowed again and nodded thanking Blizzard and the guild before he walked down the small entrance before gasping at the bed, it was something he had often seen in the castles he had robbed, a four poster bed with silk sheets and big curtains that you could draw for privacy. It was also the softest looking pillows and mattress Jace had ever seen. He went over and sat on the edge humming happily. He looked over at Theo “Do you have a side you would prefer?”
Theo's eyes went wide when he saw the bed. he couldn't recall the last time he had seen something like it. probably on his travels, but he had never actually been on a bed as soft as this.
"I'll take the side farthest from the door." It was a habbit Theo had developed while traveling. Even though he was safe here he just couldn't sleep to close to the entrance.
He moved around the far side of the bed and then laid down finally relaxing for the day. staying still was going to be hard but at least he had company
Jace nodded gently and laid back on the side he was originally on. He hummed happily and stretched his limbs out “It’s like a cloud” he said humming happily.

He turned over on the bed to look over at Theo, he liked Theo, he had kind eyes and was quite sweet. He would even say for a while he had a crush on him but he had pushed that deep down a while back. “How are you feeling? I don’t know how much you knew beforehand about what the task was?” He said biting his lip gently
"I didn't know much. I just knew I wanted to help and I passed all the tests. This isn't so bad. There are worse things I could have done." them didn't seem scared. he curled up on his side to look back at Jace. Theo was rather oblivious to any of Jace's feelings. He hadn't even really thought about it.
Jace smiled gently “They told me quite a bit about what will happen, as you know I’ve been here a lot longer than you” he said softly “Obviously, we drink the liquid which makes a womb and then are inserted with their version of sperm. The growth is quick, usually about 2-3 weeks depending on which dragons sperm they use, we would have two different dragons sperm so we’ll birth at different times. They will bring us to the other cave three days prior to the two week mark and ensure that we have a bed each and food and that over there to make it as comfortable as possible. There are no medicines that can help like with human births, they don’t work for men and they say the labour is different for each man but often it lasts between twenty four and seventy two hours” he said softly “Do you have any questions I might be able to answer?”
Theo considered the man's word, he gently placed a hand on his belly as he rolled over on his back. "I'm not sure there is anything I can think of. Perhaps I'll have more questions when more things happen. It's a little stranger to think about now." Theo shrugged and closed his eyes for a few moments. He smiled lightly.

"In any case, I'm glad I could spent this time with you."
Jace could feel his cheeks redden at the other mans words. He rubbed his neck gently “I’m good as well” he said softly and laid down as well looking at the roof biting his lip a little. He was incredibly nervous about carrying the offspring, he wanted to do a good job, he wanted to make them proud and provide them with a strong dragon.
"I think we should both get some rest. I think it'll take a lot of energy to grow a baby dragon." Theo closed his eyes taking some of his blanket and wrapping it around himself. "Maybe when we get up we could read or something to pass the time." Theo was sure that if he wasn't so tired he wouldn't have a hard time staying still but as it was- he just wanted to rest.
Jace smiled “Yeah, sounds good” he said gently and turned on his side facing away from Theo and curled up a little holding his side of the blanket close. He slept on and off for the next few hours, having a few nightmares about not doing a good job. He got up after a few hours not wanting his stirring to wake Theo and touched his stomach shocked to find it already slightly bloated.
Theo was sound asleep, He had drifted off right away.If Jace were to look, he would see Theo also had a slight bulge to his middle. It seemed like they were both progressing fast. A few minutes later Theo would awake and sit up. He stretched his arms over his head and looked to Jace with a smile. "oh, hey! good morning!" He didn't know how long they had actually slept. "did you have a good nap?"
Jace shrugged a little “I slept alright” he lied, he was exhausted already from the nightmares he had had but he didn’t want to worry Theo “You seemed to have slept well” he said smiling over at him gently before going to the small bookshelf “What book shall we read?” He asked gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,779 10 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,388 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,990 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,045 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,676 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,674 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy