Season of the Hunt (Closed with star478, Possibly NSFW)
"Yea. It looked like one to me. It had an entrance made from natural rocks." He smirked as he lookef over at the cashier. "When did you get so brainy about knowing the landscape of the middle of nowhere?" He lightly tapped Leo's head as walked over to the cashier who quickly shot up, his nostrils taking in Trevor's scent. "Umm, are you alright?"

"Oh yea..I'm good" Brayden tried to assure the nervous look Trevor had given him. His usual blue eyes looked like he had cried his eyes out or was just sick. "What can I get you?"

Trevor placed the order, astonished that he did not have to pay with there being a free breakfast run until nine. Brayden tried to shake both their scents away, but there was something off about them. He handed the order to a much more stable male as he waited to see if the other was going to order.
"I just guessed that there wouldn't be any caves in this area," Leo muttered as he followed Trevor to the cash register to place his order. He looked at the guy at the cash register and got even more antsy.

He quickly looked up at the menu to think about what he wanted to eat.

"I-I'll have the, um, pancake platter with some sausage please," Leo said nervous and immediately turned his eyes downward to look at the counter.
Trevor noticed Leo stuttering for a few, causing him to laugh. He seemed antsy about something, evident from the way he was tapping his foot from time to time.

"Dang, not everyday you see someone make someone else moist" it was a joke prompting the blond behind the counter to laugh, though it was apparent the male was drunk now. Trevor could see why he was not behind the stove that time around. Perhaps the nice looking lady from yesterday was out. Brayden resumed his posture for a few, but not before staring at the two for a few. In fact the other male by the stove was looking at them. Trevor glanced around, checking to see if he missed the bell that chimed when a person had entered or exited the front door.

"Well now this is just awkward" he scratched his neck for a few. They were the only two for starters. The lights in the dining area were even off, the source of light coming from the big windows in the front. The place seemed dead or rather a little less homely. Not to mention they were getting the occasional glance, which made him feel nervous himself.
Leo looked at Trevor with wide eyes as his face went pale.

"N-no such thing is happening!" Leo retorted nervously before realizing that the entire cafe was silent, causing him to blush out of embarrassment and scratch the back of his neck nervously as well. "M-my friend here meant that more as a joke, didn't you Trevor?"

Leo shot Trevor a nervous look. Truth is, this guy at the cash register--whoever the hell he is--was actually making him "wet". More like hard actually, and Leo didn't know why.

"C-can we just get our food so we can b-be going?" Leo asked not wanting to remain here any longer than he has to or else he just might end up jumping over this cash register and attack whoever this guy is. More like jumping over the cash register and having Register Guy (as Leo called him seeing as he didn't know the guy's name) fuck Leo because that's what his body was screaming at him to do: let Register Guy fuck him.
Brayden laughed. The male did not see other men in that form of fashion, but something about the two were interesting. "Yes. I'm certain he was joking around. Besides, I have someone...oh wait! She's..."

"Pay him no mind. He a little out of it" a hand was placed on Brayden's lips as the chef tried to keep him quiet. Another male and a female quickly carried him to the back room. "Certainly you may have your food and can be on your way" the brun sniffed around again as he shook his head. Minutes later, he had their food in take out plates along with the frappe Trevor wanted. The male left outside with haste.

"You know I was joking. You and all those other men were staring pretty hard though" he waited for the door to unlock. That was definitely an odd feeling.

Brayden and the two men -Aidan and Caleb- closed the cafe quickly

"Was I the only one that noticed they smelled like..."

"No. It must just be our noses. I can smell a lot of them, even Helena in the back" Brayden did not want Aidan to say they smelled like Lynette alomg with something else. Were they with the hunters? That was enough to enrage him.
"Thank you," Leo said quietly with his eyes more on his food than on the male who handed it to them. Leo then followed Trevor out of the cafe albeit a little slower than Trevor.

Once outside, he stared at Register Guy almost longingly as his antsy feeling dissipated yet again. This time; however, only a tiny bit of his antsyness remained behind unlike last time.

"I wonder what they're hiding," Leo said thoughtfully and slowly got into the car in the driver's seat. Once he was finished eating, he asked Trevor, "Well, what do you want to do now? Go back to the cabins and just chillax--or at least try to--while seeing what the rest of my family wants to have us do? Or do you want to do something else? I'm game for anything."
Trevor chuckled as he looked at the car for a few before looking at the food.

"You're wondering what they're hiding? I'm sure the drunk one is an open book right about now..." he took the keys from Leo, cranking the car up. He did not want to sit in the car and eat right then and there. Not with the all seeing eyes -the workers of the Black Dragon Cafe- prying out the window. "Your guess is as good as mine. Do you really want to know what your family has planned?" Trevor did not mind going to outings in groups, but the male honestly did not like hanging around it all a lot. "I think chillaxing is a bit of an understatement. We could just drive around and find more to this town if you want."

The thought to explore the cave came to mind again, but he did not want to take chances with that. There were probably bears hibernating in there or maybe even the wolves from last night. That was not to mention snakes, other deadly things, the man, and the lady with a horrible scratchy throat. "You and Mister Brandy seem to have something going on" he was joking again, but he did notice that Leo had stared at him before leaving out. There was something definitely going on so far and he was not sure where to place it all. He then thought about the casing. It was a metallic silver. He then thought of an idea. "Well, I'm finding the gunshop. That casing is bugging me too much." Who exactly made anything out of silver, if the case was silver to begin with.
Reluctantly, Leo got into the passenger seat before finishing his food. He didn't care if the cafe workers watched him. Maybe he'd be able to impress Register Guy (Mister Brandy according to Trevor)....

Leo blushed at Trevor's joke about Mister Brandy and thought, 'You never know.'

"I really don't care what my family does at this point," Leo said out loud and with a shrug. "The gunshop to inquire about that casing sounds like a good idea. Let's do it."
The man's breath had reeked of dark liquor, the kind that Trevor did not fancy. His main distaste was for Brandy. That beverage made him lose his mind only after a cup. He could see the look in Leo's eyes. It was something he would not press on. Instead, he finished the food and drove off. If they both did not care about what the family was doing, then it was time for them to head off to a gunshop.

He switched the gears and reversed out the lot fast before driving off.

Brayden began to sober up for a few. The smell was beginning to annoy him. With the cafe closed, he headed back upstairs. Maybe some form of sleep would get the scent out of his nose. It was bad enough he would not have a choice in the matter at night when the moon was. The thought to get out of dodge ran through his mind as he drifted into a slumber.

After driving around for a while, Trevor had come to a shop an hour outside of the town they were in. He was surprised that the first few they went to could not offer any insight to his queries. Now they had to come to a place that seemed illegal. The male watched as a familiar truck drove on the opposite road almost hidden by the trees. Of course Brad would know where to look for guns. He got out the car, heading inside the building.
Leo just sat in the passenger seat thinking about Register Guy the entire time not really paying much attention to what the first few gun shops they visited said about the case. The way his body reacted when he was in the cafe--and near Register Guy as well--really bothered him. He had no idea why his body reacted the way it did.

He didn't come out of his thoughts until he saw Uncle Brad's car drive away from the same gun shop that they were pulling up to.

"This place has to know what this case is used for," Leo said as Trevor pulled into a parking spot and parked the car.
Trevor hopped out the car, walking inside the building as the car clicked with an alarm cuing it to lock. Inside, the male found several forms of weapons in cases.

"Talk about some kind of guerrilla warfare" he stared at the rocket launchers. The place definitely had Brad's name written all over it. He was the only maniac he knew that probably would take hunting to a new defined level. He noticed an elderly man standing by the smaller weapons. Glancing around for a few, he noted no one else was in the room and that the man was not looking around. He had to be the owner or he at least worked there.

"You're coming to ask about that bullet aren'cha?" Trevor stopped, realizing he had the casing in his hand. He must have been dead set on trying to figure out the the casing -the bullet as well- was made out of exactly. He handed it to the man as he examined it quickly. "This has Bradley's name written all over it. The family for that matter. The casing and bullet for the winter season is customized in silver along with other things" he stared at them for a few. "Who are you exactly?"

"Oh, we're his nephews" of course Leo was, but the man did not need to know that. He smiled for a few.

"I take it they're taking you all out on the training then. Well I can't say much other than that it was designed for hunting."

"Well thanks either way" he nodded for a few. He had been more helpful than the other shops had been. His thoughts were now wondering why would they make something out of silver. If it was only for a season, then they must be out for something in particular.
Leo followed Trevor into the shop. At the sight of the guns, he looked at them in both awe and nervousness. A lot of them could probably kill a lot of people.

Leo jumped when the shopkeeper (owner, whatever the hell you wanted to call him) talked. He nodded when Trevor said that they were Brad's nephews. One thing the shopkeeper said made Leo gulp nervously.

"Hunt what exactly?" Leo asked nervous about the answer. "It isn't just deer, is it?"
The old man looked at them both.

"You're hunting deers or anything else that gets in the way of course." The man was not going to tell them what they were really hunting. It was not his business, at least part of it was not his. It was part of the ritual, something he could not have a part in or like his own kids, he could not allow anyone else to have interfered with information. Instead, he opened one of the cases, grabbing two pistols and a black ammo box. "Just take these free of service for some kind of protection. A lot of dangerous animals like to roam around this area, especially in the winter"

Trevor looked at the black and metallic weapon. Was he just handing out weapons to anyone that came in and asked a question about a particular bullet? Granted the violent war crazed -thoughts possibly fueled by his love for video games, comics, and other things- would probably be sated, he thought it was bizarre. The fact that he did not even go out his way to give them a license or whatever they needed bugged him even further. "Bradley asked for me to offer protection during the vacation. I think I'm living to my end of the bargain."

Trevor nodded as he held the weapon, the man giving instructions on how to flick the safety on and off. After that, he ushered them out the building quickly. "umm...well....what should we do with these?" he was now even more curious as to what was going on.
Leo blinked at the shopkeeper in confusion even when he handed them the guns. A free gun without getting a license? Talk about skeptical.

Leo nervously took the gun anyway and barely listened to the shopkeeper. He already knew how to work/use a gun.

"I guess we just keep them," Leo said as the shopkeeper closed the door behind them. He then looked at the shop in confusion. "I don't think he told us everything. Maybe we'll get the answers we're looking for if we visit that cave you found."
Trevor shrugged for a few. He placed the gun on the side of the car door, climbing in.

"The cave?" he thought about his small encounter there for a few. It was just a cave after all. What would they gain from just going there? Side from the creepy lady he now dubbed as scratchy throat and the mysterious man, he had no idea what could be lurking in the cave. There was no telling if there were bears hibernating, snake looking for something warm, or maybe even the wolves from last night. He looked at the gun for a few as he pulled out into the road. Maybe they had some kind of protection. "It's worth a look I suppose..."

Trevor sped down the road, eventually coming back into the town an hour later. The time was close to being after noon as the white car had finally arrived back at the cabins. He got out the car and looked in the direction they went when Leo apparently killed the deer. Grabbing the gun, figuring it may be useful for something, he began to lead them to the trail. Eventually, they had arrived at the slope of a hill that led down into the cave. "Well, I'm ready when you are."
Leo climbed into the car as well and stuck the gun in the car door as well.

As Trevor drove back to the cabins, Leo just watched the scenery pass by the window.

Leo grabbed the gun before climbing out and looked in the same direction Trevor did.

"I'm ready," Leo said and gulped nervously.

'There's no reason to worry,' Leo thought to himself as he gripped the gun harder and followed Trevor along the same path they took when Leo killed the deer. 'If anything attacks us, we both have a gun to defend ourselves with.'
(Sorry for the delay. Preparing for school and whatnot lol)

Trevor nodded as he began to lead the way, the faint trail of blood still visible. That time, however, it was well faded into the snow that continued to fall down. His green eyes rested on the slope that led into the cave. With the gum in his hand -the safety mechanism in place as for him not to cause an accident- he turned the light on his phone. The dark entrance was illuminated as a few red plastic cups greeted him with a pile of charred sticks in a large center. It appeared to him that it was a bonfire or something else. He stopped for a few to examine it closely.
(It's okay. I'm also preparing for school. I leave on August 18th for band camp and classes begin the following week.)

Leo followed Trevor to the cave, paying more attention to Trevor's back than the faint blood trail in the snow. When Trevor turned on the light on his phone, Leo did the same.

"What in the world is this cave used for?" Leo asked and carefully walked up to one of the cups and smelled the inside of the cup. He crinkled his nose in disgust and tossed the cup back on the floor of the cave. "Yuck, beer."
(( lol, that is coincidental. Camp started for me Yesterday, however. Sorry if my posts are lacking at the moment. Have a writer's block ))

Trevor stopped examining the large remains of a bonfire.

"My guess it was a party of sorts..." he examined the walls for a few before finding a hidden path of sorts. He thought to go inside it for a few, but stopped to see what Leo was doing.

"Aww, you know you like beer" it was a joke as Trevor did not like the taste of beer either. Gin and Vodka were probably the only thing he could drink straight. "So, you find anything useful or appealing?"
(It's okay. My posts may end up lacking as well once school starts up.)

"Who the hell has a party in a cave?" Leo muttered and tossed the cup back on the floor of the cave before turning back to Trevor. "I don't think there's anything useful in here. That is, if you have anything that may end up being useful. If not, you wanna head back to the cabins?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,505 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,188 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,962 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,264 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,195 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8