Closed Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.)
Akitra was alerted at River's sense of calmness, noticing how weary he was as well. He tried to keep his eyes open, but he lost the fight and fell into a deep slumber for a while or so with a gentle yawn, dreaming of the kits and River exploring the forests of his homeland.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
River slept under his mate peacefully dreaming of their future and their kittens happily, his tail moved back and forth happily as he slept.
Akitra's arms were around River like a hug, slumbering while he listened to his breathing and heartbeats. Life was kind of like living in a constant dream. He slept lightly, just in case he needed to be awakened by his mate.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

River purred gently as he was held as he slept. He couldn’t believe so shortly ago he was in a different pack and lonely. The comfort his mate gave him, simply being in his presence, made River have the most restful sleep he had had ever.
Akita's arms never left his beloved River, remaining close to him, body to body. He was also slumbering restfully beside his husband, so near him he could hear the gentle, rhythemic sound of his heartbeats which further relaxed him. For once in his life he was actually calm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,501 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 17,974 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart