Closed Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.)
Akitra smiled, blushing while seeing and cherishing the sight of River's adorable smile. It was like he was friends with the sun. He smirked, scooting closer to him. "Yes my friend, they are." He decided to make the first move, never looking back and regretting such things. She was eager to take things further. He nuzzled his neck, licking his face.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
River could feel his heart pumping a little faster at the sweet contact. He nuzzled him back gently, his heart beating rapidly, also acutely aware that Akita had only recently lost his husband and that perhaps he was just looking to recreate that closeness.
Akitra smiled wider, purring blissfully while he became nearer and nearer to River with each passing moment. He knew that the spirit of his deceased husband would have wanted him to move on and adapt without him but at times it was a hard concept to come by but right now he was slowly falling for the shy River. "I want you, River." He expressed with a gentle purr in his friends ear.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

River felt a shiver run down his spine and swallowed roughly “What do you mean Akitra?” He asked gently, his mind racing quickly as he turned to look at the other cat in the eyes
"I lost my husband, and I am aware that we just met but I feel as though I know you, truly." Akitra tried to speak his emotions, blushing a bright bubblegum pink. He made sure to lull his new friend into security and serenity as he nuzzled his neck. "I do not wish to frighten you but I want everything about you. Your mid, body and soul. Do you believe in love at first sight?"

River shivered a little at the soft voice. He did believe in love at first sight, looking upon Akitra in the battlefield he had thought himself dead and in the presence of an angel “Yes” he spoke softly “I do” he said his heart beating rapidly
Warmly, the alpha Akitra smiled, purring with a gentle rumble as he licked at River's soft as a feather fur. He felt the same strong bond and attraction toward the slightly smaller feline. As the sun went down and the moon filled it's roll Akitra made his move, remaining in feline form as he sensually explored the other male's eager to be explored physique. He mounted the other feline, his tongue lapping at his ear ever so gently, playfully as he whispered in it. "Well then my dearest River, I cannot wait until you are filled with my kittens."

River felt the soft affection and returned the favour waiting until they were alone in the night before they became intimate. He cried out softly as he was entered and shivered at Akitra’s words “Yes my alpha, for you, anything” he said breathlessly
Akitra gently dominated his new friend, moving his hips in a slow pace, letting him get used to the large size of his length. He smiled down at him, huffing breaths, feeling his insides embrace him while exploring him internally. He sighed happily, never stopping.

River moaned softly as the pain turned to pleasure feeling himself lean down to give his alpha more access, becoming submissive under his touch, eager to both please and be demanded of.
Akitra moaned as well, thrusting above his friend and hitting the favored spots. He licked the fur of his neck, purring softly at how at peace he felt. "Lay down my sweet River." He said softly, breathlessly, gently nibbling and nipping at his ear. He smirked, soon becoming rougher and more harsher with his movements.

River did as commander laying himself down whining and moaning as he was taken control of. He felt his own erection being rubbed against the ground giving him more pleasure. “Fill me with your children” he moaned out.
Happily, Akitra moaned, his body becoming rigid and stiff as he released his seed inside of his friend, thrusting a few times to fill his friend's womb. He panted, sighing in relief as the painful pressure inside him was finally released. "Now, we wait." He said softly, feeling proud already. He knew his friend was with child or children.

River smiled gently and relaxed his body trying to make sure he could carry as many kittens for his alpha as possible. He turned and looked back at Akitra “Thank you” he said gently
Akitra smiled softly, licking a side of River's face ever so gently as he began trying to help his once friend but now mate be calm. He yawned gently, nuzzling his face into the fur of River's belly. "You are welcome, love."

River smiled watching his mate nuzzle his belly gently and curled up happily purring quietly in his alphas presence. He smiled warmly up at his mate and gently licked him, grooming him gently after their mating.
Smiling, feeling at ease. He was at ease, closing his eyes as he was being groomed by River. He purred softly, sensing an emotion of happiness. He curled up close to him, feeling a feeling of tiredness.

River smiled gently and curled up with his mate, tired after their time together. He nuzzled at his mate gently before falling asleep with him
Alpha Akitra laid close to the adorably handsome River, yawning from time to time in his slumber. He was excited, he was over the moon about River being pregnant with his kits. He awakened a few times from his slumber in the night to sounds, softly but firmly growling at each one with bared fang like teeth. He was afraid of everything in his forested home harming his beloved River and their unborns.

River stirred slightly at his mate’s growl and nuzzled at him gently “It’s okay, we’re okay” he said softly curling up to his mate more tightly “Nothing will harm us” he said quietly going back to sleep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,333 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,867 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,597 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,503 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 17,977 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,342 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart