Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Jin felt his eyes lifting upward, rolling back into his skull's depths, finding himself suspended in a sense of awkakeness and unconscious slumber.

He numbly moved his hips numbly, falling victim to his inner carnal desires, all while feeling his daughter's head slowly emerging into the world as she began the path of painfully inching past his stretching cervix's tightening and contracting walls from within. "Y-yes Daddy .. you win .. Jin will be a .. good boy." He said just as numbly, continuing to move his hips as he clenched the covers of the bed to remain grounded in some way, to remain stable in some symbolic way.

When he was no longer helped and further assisted he began whimpering, calling out to his Daddy as he struggled to stand to get pressure off of his badly aching epicenter known as his once sturdy hips, threatening to break. Jin's friend heard footsteps, thinking it was Jin but oh was she sadly mistaken, gum responding with a pop. mouth open in a gasp like expression as she saw the man's cock, rather enticing cock. "OH? .. okay .. wow .. his dick is huge! .. it looks .. pretty impressive for an old fart.." She said softly, thinking she was thinking in her mind when she was unfortunately actually thinking aloud, lost, casted adrift in her mind as she touched her shoulder and jean clad crotch for a minute struggling not to become wet by it's mere presence. "Oh .. oh shit! .. um! .. I .. I am sorry! I was not meaning you. Um .. I was kinda thinkin out loud and um .. I mean hello.. and yes .. yes I am. Is he here? .. um .. I am Jayde Harrison, nice to um .. meet you. Um, w-who are you? I am Jin's friend and I just thought .. well I thought I heard him screaming in pain. It um .. worried me." She straightend herself and cleared her throat as if something normal was occurring, not that his freaking dick was practically hanging out in the open for all to practically stare upon in the freaking building for Christ sakes, she coughed a few times as if she had something in her throat and brushed a long stray strand of wavy free hair behind a perfectly rounded ear while she tried not to but she could not meet his eyes, simply staring at his cock the whole goddamn time and bit her lip out of habit, something she did she was conflicted or in thought, unable to move away, pretending to cough a few times to relieve her suddenly constricted throat.

'Geez, Jesus Christ .. now I see exactly why poor Jin was screamin .. poor guy had to be fucked raw by that whale of a sized cock.' This time she was able to think to herself.

"Um Mister .. your *ahem* package is stickin out there. I could um .. help you a bit." She said a bit, approaching a step closer and leaned her side against the door as she flirted, not aware she was doing such things. "Your package is quite .." She reached down, not caring she was invading his space, manicured fingernails trailing down his shit clad chest, tracing the contours of each muscular that brilliantly made up his stomach and lastly reached her destination before lightly teasing the scorch heated flesh of his dick to stimulate it. "Mmm .. well .. you are so hot down there .. has Jin been in there screamin because of you? hmm?" She pressed up against him, clicking her tongue softly but enough to be heard. "You know, Jin may be gay but I he is not half the woman I am .. do you want to .. take a peek down there big guy?" She put on a playful face, batting her eyelashes to further her point. "I am feeling a bit needy tonight as my bitch of a girlfriend is gone at her dumbass job and I am a bit .." She leaned in, letting her lips linger mere inches from his own but not quite connecting but still there nonetheless as she spoke. "ahhh .. needy. I am more of a whore than he is."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - by SilentFeather - 10-12-2023, 12:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 31 1,602 05-13-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,525 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,571 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,103 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,404 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,794 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,143 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,559 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 899 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,049 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM