Closed Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless]
(02-09-2024, 02:07 AM)thoughtless Wrote: He couldn't help the moan deep in his throat as she pressed her lips to his. God yes...he wanted more of those strong nimble fingers on his body. He flicked his tongue against hers as she pulled away, staring deep into her eyes with the most lust he had ever felt. Getting a room was music to his ears. He stood, swaying from the booze and adrenaline, and pulled to her feet. He grabbed her waist and held her against him, not caring who else in the dingy bar noticed. Her breath was just as fast and needy and his, as he ground his hips against hers and drank her in. The kiss was raw and ravenous and did so much less to satisfy him than he wanted. His whole body ached for her. He nipped at her lip as he pulled way. "We better leave soon, or I'm liable to have you here and now on this bar top."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Melite spoke with a devilish grin as she pushed away from the bar, the thought of him taking her there on the bar top a tantalizing image that made her eager to get to the inn she had seen near the bar. She could feel the world shifting around her, her balance questionable for a few brief seconds until she managed to cling to the stranger's arm, pointing at the door as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "That way, my knight in shining armor," Melite drunkenly chuckled as she began to walk arm-in-arm with the stranger out of the bar. She grit her teeth and drew a sharp breath inward as the chill of the air nipped at her face, burying her face into the stranger's arm for a second before she drew back with a giggle. "It's so damnably cold out," The woman slurred as she spoke as they began the walk up the street. "If we go two blocks north and hang a turn onto that side street, you can't miss the inn... you can make me warm again there."
"Onward, m'lady!" He stumbled as he started south, clinging to her as much as she clung to him. "north, you say....so...that way?" He pivotted, twirling the woman with him, and started in what he hoped was the right direction. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you're on fire where everever you are." They giggled and swayed as they made their way down the street, and while he doubted he could find the place again if he tried, they managed to make their way into the lobby of the inn. "Huh...looks...not that terrible, though I'm pretty sure they'll charge us by the hour." He chuckled. "We're gonna need way more than an hour"
(02-09-2024, 02:59 AM)thoughtless Wrote: "Onward, m'lady!" He stumbled as he started south, clinging to her as much as she clung to him. "north, you say....so...that way?" He pivotted, twirling the woman with him, and started in what he hoped was the right direction. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you're on fire where everever you are." They giggled and swayed as they made their way down the street, and while he doubted he could find the place again if he tried, they managed to make their way into the lobby of the inn. "Huh...looks...not that terrible, though I'm pretty sure they'll charge us by the hour." He chuckled. "We're gonna need way more than an hour"

Melite could feel the world swimming around her as she clung to the stranger she had met in the bar and he clung to her, the both of them stumbling up the two blocks it took to reach the side street the inn was on. She was lucky she had memory of this place while sober because if she hadn't... gods only knew where they would have partaken of each other in this cold. "I'm sure if you can sweet talk your way into a discount on the night, what with the way you use that pretty mouth of yours," Melite spoke with only a slurred word here and there before she gave a sultry chuckle. It made her heart skip beats and do somersaults the way he seemed to look at her in that moment as the clerk took a couple wadded up bills before passing him the keys to a room that was at the far end of the inn, the street a distant memory by the time they made it to their room. "I would hope we wear each other out... what with your rugged charm."
(02-09-2024, 03:22 AM)AnonysaurusRex Wrote:
(02-09-2024, 02:59 AM)thoughtless Wrote: "Onward, m'lady!" He stumbled as he started south, clinging to her as much as she clung to him. "north, you say....so...that way?" He pivotted, twirling the woman with him, and started in what he hoped was the right direction. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you're on fire where everever you are." They giggled and swayed as they made their way down the street, and while he doubted he could find the place again if he tried, they managed to make their way into the lobby of the inn. "Huh...looks...not that terrible, though I'm pretty sure they'll charge us by the hour." He chuckled. "We're gonna need way more than an hour"

Melite could feel the world swimming around her as she clung to the stranger she had met in the bar and he clung to her, the both of them stumbling up the two blocks it took to reach the side street the inn was on. She was lucky she had memory of this place while sober because if she hadn't... gods only knew where they would have partaken of each other in this cold. "I'm sure if you can sweet talk your way into a discount on the night, what with the way you use that pretty mouth of yours," Melite spoke with only a slurred word here and there before she gave a sultry chuckle. It made her heart skip beats and do somersaults the way he seemed to look at her in that moment as the clerk took a couple wadded up bills before passing him the keys to a room that was at the far end of the inn, the street a distant memory by the time they made it to their room. "I would hope we wear each other out... what with your rugged charm."

"So you think I'm rugged and charming?" He flopped down on the bed. The springs queaked under his weight and it wasn't at all comfortable, but it was as good as it needed to be--and honestly he'd slept on worse. "I'll take the compliment...I'll give you one back if you join me..." He motion to her with his finger and a smouldering grin..or as smouldering as he could manage after half a bottle of bourbon. He kicked off his boots and let them thud carelessly to the floor. "I'll give your more than that if you join me." The glorious laughter on her lips repeated over and over in his mind, sending his need soaring. Fuck, he wanted her. He wanted her hands on him and her mouth on him, and her hips grinding against him. "Mmmm...."He moaned at the thought. "I'll wear you out, babe. Join me now and I'll give you anything you damn well want..."
Melite fumbled the zipper to her bomber jacket in her fingers, drunkenly cursing under her breath until she finally managed to open it, shrugging the jacket over her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. The liquor in her system made her turn bashful for a moment as her stranger took her compliment in stride, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red in the cheap fluorescent lighting of the inn's room and nodding her head 'yes' as he flopped down on the bed with a loud creak from the springs. Melite was hardly a figure to stand out when held up to the rest of her pack but compared to those outside of the community, you could see the quiet strength that lay beneath the softness in the flesh of her arms & the shape of her legs as she leaned against a wall to pull her shoes off of her feet and toss them aside. She drew a deep breath as she stood back to her full height, running her fingers through her dark, ruddy brown locks as she turned back to the man that lay on the bed with a mischievous smile.

"Now that's music to my ears..." She purred as she approached where her stranger lay on the bed, pressing her knee between his legs as she crawled onto the bed with him. "I'll take that compliment now," Melite whispered into his ear, her breath warm and teasing against his skin as she hovered over him, pressing her body against his. She could feel him begin to harden beneath his jeans as she ran her hand up his thigh, giving a breathless chuckle as she let her fingers unbutton his jeans and tease at pulling the zipper down. "...I think you know what I want. And I think what you want is not so different from that."
He moaned as her fingers toyed with his jeans. She could do whatever she wanted to him and he wouldn't care. He reached for her waist and pulled her down on top of him, grinding his hips to her. He slid a hand beneath her shirt and over her bra before kissing her hard and rolling her onto her back. She didn't fight him but could tell she could if she really wanted to. There was a strength underneath those delicious curves. It was enough to end him right there. He burried his face into the crook of her neck, nipping at her collar bone. "I want you to take me for a ride, babe." He straddled her and tugged off his shirt before leading her arms above head and easing hers over her head. "And I want you tell me exactly what I can do to make you scream."
(02-14-2024, 01:24 AM)thoughtless Wrote: He moaned as her fingers toyed with his jeans. She could do whatever she wanted to him and he wouldn't care. He reached for her waist and pulled her down on top of him, grinding his hips to her. He slid a hand beneath her shirt and over her bra before kissing her hard and rolling her onto her back. She didn't fight him but could tell she could if she really wanted to. There was a strength underneath those delicious curves. It was enough to end him right there. He burried his face into the crook of her neck, nipping at her collar bone. "I want you to take me for a ride, babe." He straddled her and tugged off his shirt before leading her arms above head and easing hers over her head. "And I want you tell me exactly what I can do to make you scream."

Melite could feel her breath growing heavy in her chest as her stranger began to let himself begin to explore her body, groaning with satisfaction as she felt his hands slip beneath her shirt and squeeze the mound of flesh beneath her bra. Whatever this man did in his day-to-day life to make his grip that firm, his palms held a delicious hint of roughness to them that made her shiver with the possibilities sharing his bed could hold. Melite had gotten so distracted by the thought of what this night could be that her head began to swim as he kissed her hard, forgetting to breathe for a moment before she leaned into the kiss, wanting for all the world to let her tongue cross his lips and explore his mouth. She was so near to doing just that when she felt him scoop his arm beneath her, a tiny yelp of surprise escaping her as he rolled her onto her back. The alcohol made the room spin for Melite for just the briefest of moments, squeezing her eyes shut until the world righted itself while he began to press tender bites to her collarbone, arching her back at the touch of his lips to her skin. She whimpered with disappointment when she felt him pull away, only to stop as she watched him begin to take his shirt off and got a glimpse of the torso beneath, the sight of his muscles flexing as he pulled his shirt overhead making her brain short-circuit.

Melite shook her head free of her momentary confusion just as her stranger began to ease her arms over head, almost purring as he spoke about wanting to know what would make her scream.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't want to know exactly how you would've fucked me on that bartop," She spoke in a sultry whisper, taking a deep breath as she tried to grind her hips up into his as if she had been craving him all night. "But gods, the thought of you taking me from behind... you don't know what that would do to me."
"Nnn..." he groaned, "Where the hell did you even come from? My fucking dreams?" He tugged at his zipper, suddenly way too clothed for his liking. He was pulled in two directions. Part of him wanted to stay pressed deep agaisnt her while another desperately needed to be rid of his pants. The second won out and he slid the fabric over his hips and stepped free of them. His did the same with his boxers and moved his hands to her waistband, urging her to do the same. He kissed her lips again, then lingered over the lace covering her nipple, tickling her with his tongue, then sucking through the thin fabric.
"Don't make me beg to see the rest of you..."
(02-19-2024, 08:33 PM)thoughtless Wrote: "Nnn..." he groaned, "Where the hell did you even come from? My fucking dreams?" He tugged at his zipper, suddenly way too clothed for his liking. He was pulled in two directions. Part of him wanted to stay pressed deep agaisnt her while another desperately needed to be rid of his pants. The second won out and he slid the fabric over his hips and stepped free of them. His did the same with his boxers and moved his hands to her waistband, urging her to do the same. He kissed her lips again, then lingered over the lace covering her nipple, tickling her with his tongue, then sucking through the thin fabric.
"Don't make me beg to see the rest of you..."

"I could ask you the same, stranger... though I much prefer this than being a figment of imagination," Melite purred, feeling her heart battering against her ribcage as the two struggled against each other to get that much closer. She could feel lapses in her memory from the booze, losing track of when her shirt had come off or when she had started to unbutton her pants but honestly... did she care as close as she was to having this handsome man burying himself up to the hilt inside her? Oh, god, the thought of whatever hid beneath those pants was enough to send Melite spiraling right then and there... whining with disappointment as he pulled away to tug the last of his clothes off. She could feel her cheeks turn a little redder if not from the booze but taking in the sight of him already hard once his boxers come off, her heart skipping a beat in her chest and feeling like she could have floated away from happiness if he had not climbed back onto the bed with her.

"Unnnngh," Melite moaned as she arched her back up into him, every tendril of her body alight with pleasure as he teased her nipple through her bra. Her hands were trembling from the adrenaline as she tried to guide her hands to her pants, making quick work of unbuttoning her pants and sliding out of them & her underwear in one fell swoop. "You haven't got to beg with a touch like that... god, if you're like this now, you're going to drive me crazy."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,320 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,407 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,279 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,917 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,827 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Fecund Royalty [w/ thoughtless] Bu_umpy 29 2,012 02-05-2024, 06:57 AM
Last Post: thoughtless
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,062 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,330 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,358 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM