Jungle capture (Open)
Shizan licks their marks to stop the bleeding. "If i remember right kits take 3 months to be born, sometimes longer depending on the carrier. Longest ive ever heard of was 7 months."
Leo watched in awe as the jaguar turned into a human and winced when the human jaguar bit his shoulder.

"3 maybe 7 months?" Leo asked in surprise when he heard how long the babies would take to develop. "How are they going to come out? More importantly, where in our bodies will they develop? We don't have the 'equipment' for carrying babies that women do."
Shizan purrs and looks at Leo "well thats basic they come out the same way they come in. You should have the equipment. I can smell it"
"You can smell it?" Himnari questioned as he watched the human jaguar eye them noth. He was still going over this in his mind and knew more questions werre going to arise when the others saw them carring children for this guy.

He looked towards Leo and hung his head. It was his fault for getting him into this since he was the one wanting questions. He then looked towards the pile of bodies. "At least let us give these guys a proper burial. That us the least they deserve sunce you ate buts and peices of them." He requested from his new mate
Shizan nods"very well but do know weather I eat the females or not they will die. Its the curse of the land. While your burying them I would like to know about your iron bird. how does it fly?"
"As long as you don't eat them it should be fine," Leo said with a sigh. "As for the 'metal bird'--us humans call it an airplane--how it flies is rather complicated. You see, the jet engine--or propeller if it's an 'old school' air plane--causes the plane to move forward. When the plane reaches a certain speed, the air underneath the wings is moving faster than the air above the wings, which creates lift and allows the plane to fly. Like I said, it's rather complicated.

"Speaking of which, could the curse of this land have brought down our plane, causing us to crash, and causing the events that led up to this? If not, it's a very good coincidence."
Himnari shook his head. How could it be that this human jaguar was concern about the plane they had came on but would rather pick out the weakest members of the group before asking questions. If only they had came here sooner then many lives could have been saved.

He nodded his head in agreement to Leo's question about the curse of this land It did seem very unlikely for them to be chosen, in fact he didn't even know what forced him to come here to begin with. Now since coming here they found their lost members of the group, meet the jaguar, got marked his and now making conversation wuth him as if it was nothing. "This all seems rather fishy to me."
Shizan stops and thinks"The land has never stopped flight before. Its in the temple though so we can look and see. Ill show you the stuff I found. How did you make this plane?"
"We didn't make the plane ourselves. Other people built it in a factory owned by the company that builds planes. There are different companies that build planes but I'm not sure which one built our's," Leo said before tilting his head to the side in confusion and raising and eyebrow. "What's in the temple and what stuff did you find?"
Shizan smiles "the temple has the records of the females and how long ago the land cursed them and blessed the males. it also gave us some guide lines."
Himnari listened silently as they talked about their plan and temples but it just seemed like the conversation was going around in a circle but the thing that intriged him was the word 'us'. "Are you saying there is more than one of people just like you? There are others?" He asked wondering and was hoping there weren't.
Shizan nods and smiles "of course there are more like me i have a family but this is my territory so my brothers and father have to ask before coming in. Its been my territory for 2 years" he seems proud of this. "There is also the other kinds of people Im just one of the Jaguar people."
"Guide lines for what?" Leo asked now intrigued. If there was stuff that he could read (even if they were a bit dry/boring), at least he wouldn't be bored in his new home while raising the kits.

Upon hearing that there were others like their mate, Leo became nervous even though this human jaguar said that his brothers and father have to ask in order to be allowed into his territory.

"Will any of them try to take us as their own?" Leo said trying to hide his nervousness and failing.
Shizan "well the Guide lines for the hunt mostly don't eat children. don't eat anything to excintion. go for the weak and the old before the strong. only hunt when hungry. No one else even knows about your herd but if they did they would now have to go through me your herd is now under my protection."
"Makes sense," Leo said with a nod of his head and let his other question go as the human jaguar probably didn't want to answer it. Instead, he looked around the temple room. "I guess we're to call this temple home from now till...How long are we to stay here? Until we die of old age, illness, etc.? For an eternity? Our families probably already think we're dead, so going back to them wouldn't help any--granted I don't have a human mate (you're my first actual mate) and I've been wanting to get some independence from my parents, but....It would probably be best if they thought I was dead though."
Shizan "im hoping to live here forever. its a good spot and its well protected ill show you both the ways around the traps. I understand your desire for independence from your parents but why is it better that they think you are dead?"
"If they knew that I was still alive, they would be worried about me and would want to see me," Leo said with a sigh. "Plus, they'd be surprised that I'd suddenly have a mate and kids."

Leo then looked back at the dead then back at the doors. It was slowly getting darker and he realized that there wouldn't be enough time today to bury the dead.

"There's not enough time to bury the dead today," Leo said sadly, mourning the dead even though he didn't know them all that well. "We'll have time tomorrow to do so."
Shizan looks up at the sky "My father will be happy i have a mate. Wouldn't your family be happy too? We can show your herd the front entrance to the temple instead of my food room"
Himnari had stayed quiet throught their conversation, he was stuck inside his own thoughts thinking about the family he would never see again, the family he would help raise and what his life was going to be now. He looked at the painting on the walls and saw that his new mates history on the walls. He then realized something that he had forgotten to do. Ask and give their names to their new protector.

"Umm...I know that we haven't introduced ourselves yet and we have been talking a lot see we entered the temple but my name is Himnari. And you are who?" He asked trying to get to know his mate.
Shizan stops "oh im sorry my name is Shizan. Im glad to meet you himnari. "he purrs and licks his cheek "have I answered most of your questions?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,369 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,645 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,585 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,314 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15