Jungle capture (Open)
After Shizan licked his cheek he got goosebumps running up his arms with his rough tounge going across his smooth skin. He then remembered he had asked him a question and blushed lightly. "Yes I have nothing left to ask you. Is there anything else you would like to ask us."
Shizan purrs "yes how did you keep your females alive? from what i knew there where no surviving females. at least none from whats in the temple."
"They would be happy if I had young but...," Leo said as he trailed off with a shrug.

He then realized that Himnari had already introduced himself.

"And my name is Leo," he said not wanting to be left out.
Shizan licks him and purrs "Its up to you Leo if we tell your family or not. now shall we lead your herd inside. Its going to rain tonight"
Himnari smiled at Shizan, he should have known this one was coming. "Well you see when we figured out that they were being targeted we had them cut their hair and change themselves into some of the other men's cloths. Our own scent disguised them enough in order for them to sleep a little at night." He smiled thinking of themselves as being clever.
Shizan blinks "you bearly found out i was targeting them and i ment how did you protect your women from the curse of the land? your attempt to hide who was male or female with me failed as my morning meal clearly states"
Leo closed his eyes at Shizan's lick before taking a deep breath of air. Aside from the smell of blood, death, and rotting flesh, he just barely smelled a hint of rain before the smell of blood, death, and rotting meat took over.

"We probably should bring the others inside," Leo said as he opened his eyes. "They would appreciate the shelter. Though we might want to avoid showing them this room.

"As for telling my family, we probably shouldn't. I don't want anything to happen to them as they try to make their way here."

Leo then smiled as he remembered what they did with the women to try and limit the killings. Unfortunately, like Shizan said, it didn't work.

"We didn't even know there was a curse," Leo said in reply to Shizan's question. "We just thought there was a creature attacking only women and tried our best to stop the killings. Like you said, it didn't work."
Shizan nods "ok lets get your herd inside then." he leads them out "Where is your herd? can't show them the entrance and my tracking them in my jaguar form might scare them"
Himnari walked outside with them and looked around. "They should be around here, I mean look there is the camp fire area that we lighted last night." He pointed it out and felt a sickening feeling in his stomach. Something off; it felt wrong.
Shizan turns into his jaguar form and sniffs the air tracking the others sent "get on my back i can follow their sent. they can't have gotten too far."
Upon seeing the abandoned campsite, Leo also had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Either something had happened to them (the curse probably) or they had decided to abandon them here (Leo didn't mind being stuck here but he wanted the others to be safe as well).

He climbed onto Sizan's back upon his request, grabbing tightly onto his fur to steady himself.

"Are you sure you can handle our combined weight?" Leo asked nervous for the other's safety...and the fact that he has never ridden a horse nevermind a jaguar.
Shizan nods "im positive. just make sure to hold on tightly." he takes off stoping only to sniff the air and bolt off again. "we are close the females are very sick the curse is affecting them badly the other males now can breed as well. we are near my fathers territory."

(At this point if you want to make a dominant male character you can. just fill out the form on the first post and say if your a dom or a sub)
Leo nodded and held on as tight as possible without hurting Shizan, his mate, whenever he bounded off. When Sizan said that the women were getting worse and the men were getting close to his father's territory, the pit in Leo's stomach tightened.

"Your father will take the men as mates, won't he?" Leo asked not wanting to think of what is happening to the women. "How will you get us pregnant? Will we go into a heat-type thing or something else? And sorry for asking a bunch of questions. I'm naturally curious."
Shizan "After father lost his mate he hasn't taken another but that doesn't mean he won't try again. As for the breeding well i was suppose to mate with you both the night i marked you both but ill have to wait for a better time. I understand your questions so its ok. we will need to hurry just incase father desides to take a mate anyway"
"He should take another mate," Leo said and breathed in Shizan's scent by pressing his nose against Shizan's fur. Well, as much as his human nose could pick up at least. "You smell really nice, like the forest. Maybe we could do the breeding once this is finished, hmm?"
Shizan "i think so to but he seems more worried about keeping his youngest safe and away from what he thinks is harm. If i can i hope to breed you once this is done." Shizan finds the group just before they enter his fathers territory "Father is watching them"
Leo nodded as they came up on the rest of the group.

"You think he'll do anything or will he wait before he does anything?" Leo asked as he watched the group. "Do you want me to go to them or what?"
Shizan "go to them and lead them back to the temple. If my father trys anything i will defend you with my life. i pray he doesn't though."
"He shouldn't harm me or Himnari here since we've already been marked as your's," Leo said as he got off of Shizan's back, nervous. "What if they don't want to follow us back to the temple? What will happen then?"
Shizan "then we will have to see then im unsure what father will do. just pray they do listen and follow you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,642 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15