Jungle capture (Open)
Leo nodded nervously and began to make his way to the group.

"Hey guys, wait up! Himnari and I found some shelter from the oncoming storm!" Leo said to the group as he appeared out of the forest behind them.
Shizan watches the group is suprised to see him a man"your alive we thought you and Himnari died what happened!"
"As you can see, we didn't die," Leo said as his shoulder ached as a reminder as to what really happened. "We did find shelter as well as the bodies of those who did die."
The man is surprised "what happened to them?! why did they scream!?" the group looks at leo a little bit of hope in their eyes
"They were killed by some unknown beast," Leo said not wanting to frighten them in case Shizan would need to show himself. His shoulder itched and he reached up to scratch it. "They screamed because they were killed rather viciously."
Shizan blinks confused on why his mate lied to the others but chooses to not interupt.
The man notices the scratching and walks over to look "Did you get a bug bite?" the others are scared for the sick women that remain.
"Um, yeah, you could say that," Leo said and turned around. "Come on. I'll show you the way to the shelter Himnari and I found. It's around where you just came from, so we follow that trail we should be able to find it."
the man nods "ok we will follow you" the others nod and gather around leo and himnari
Leo sighed in relief, thankful that they were going to follow them, and began to slowly make his way back to the temple occasionally looking back to make sure the others were still following him. He also occassionally looked to the forest to his side out of the corner of his eye to see if Shizan was watching them in case there was any trouble.
Shizan is always nearby and even shows Leo anouther way into the temple.

The others follow him slowly as the women get weaker. they seem to be in alot of pain. the others have to help them walk once they are near the temple.
Leo was thankful for Shizan being nearby for protection from other creatures that may want to attack them.

Upon reaching the temple, Leo noticed that it was different from the entrance that he and Himnari had entered earlier. Probably so that they wouldn't see the dead members of the group.

"We're here," Leo said and turned around only to notice tht the women were extremely weak. "Come on. Let's get everyone inside and hopefully they'll feel better once inside."

Leo looked into the forest trying to see Shizan and waiting to see if he'll appear in his human form so the others aren't frihtened of him.
(I do apologize gor not repling. I had work to do and very little time to reply. So I'm sorry!)

Himnari had been silent after they had left the temple once they reached their group he did all that he could for the woman that were getting weaker by the hour since landing on the island. So when they were walking back to the temple he carries one of the woman who seemed to have developed a fever and laid her beside someone who said would take care of her.

After that he returned to Leo's side. "Don'tworry about Shizan. He'll do what he thinks is best." He said seeing Leo's faved he looked worry and concern at rhe same time. "I'm going to go bury our people before the others start wondering around the temple." He said and waited a moment to see if Leo wanted to help as well.
(It's okay. No need to apologize.)

Leo nodded and briefly looked up to where the dead bodies were.

"I think that would be a good idea," Leo said before lookin back at the group. "They should be fine so I'll go ahead and help you bury them. We should probably make sure that they don't come across us while we're doing so or else they'll get suspicious."
Shizan digs some graves quickly still in jaguar form. Hopeing to help a little. "Why did you lie to them Leo?"

The people are gathering around the surviving females. Clearly they will die soon its just a matter of time.
"I lied to them so that they wouldn't be frightened and possibly think of us as some sort of accomplice--or led them to their deaths," Leo said as he came up on Shizan in the area where they were supposedly going to bury the dead. "I wanted them to cooperate and didn't know what their reaction would have been if I would have told them the truth. For all I know they'd be in your father's territory right now if they would have freaked out on us."
Shizan Jumps out of the gravenhe dug and looks at Leo "Are you angry that I ate them?" there a few graves dug out.
"I am not angry," Leo said with a shake of his head. "You would know if I was. Besides, it's the natural order: stronger creatures eat the weaker ones."

Leo looked over the graves.

"How many have you dug so far and how many dead are there?" Leo asked in thought trying to do the math of how many more they may need....Plus, the graves they'll need to make for when the rest of the women are finally consumed by the curse.
Himnari came out of the temple with one of the dwad women and gently laid her in the grave. "Ther is twelve dead women and for left....for now." He said leaning over the grave and gently pushed dirt over the body. His entire insides felt almost numb as he was doing this. It was a sad time for him a time that said that death was around them.

"May their souls find peace and gide the others gently into peaceful slumber." He spoke before standing up togo carry another body to it's resting place. He appreciated the fact that Shizan was helping them; he didn't know what he would do if he didn't.
Leo nodded. "There should be plenty of graves for the others," Leo said and helped to bury the woman Himnari just brought down. "At least until the others die."

Leo remained at the area where the graves are as he didn't want to see that room again until the dead bodies were removed.

"Are you angry that I didn't tell them the truth?" Leo asked Shizan.
Shizan licks Leos cheek "No i was just confused but I figure I should tell you I didn't eat them alive. I also gave them a chance to defend themselves. Thats why you heard their screams."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15