Our family (Closed)
Character: Ariel nicknamed Elle or Ellie
Long blond hair blue eyes very slender and tall about 5'6 with 34 C bra size

We've been married for 2 years and ever since we got married we have talked about having children we tried and tried and after awhile we decided to seek help after going to a professional he suggests we put my fertilized eggs in you we go through with it and you end up pregnant I'm pretty envious at first but help you through the pregnancy and we find out I'm pregnant I am now 3 months and your 5 months pregnant with triplets
One morning you and Ariel our laying together when Ariel quickly rolls out of bed and runs to the bathroom you think it's just her bladder smirking as she gets to understand how you feel but you hear her puking
Character: Jack, nicknamed Jackie
Appearance: short and spiky black hair. Muscular, 7'3

Jack moved around in the bed as he hear Ariel in the bathroom, removing the contents of her stomach. He was sorry that she had to go through morning sickness like he had too in the beginning of his pregnancy but he knew she could get through it. He got out of bed and waddled to the bathroom, his belly very large, and helped Ariel by pulling her hair back and rubbing her back. "It'll be alright Ellie."
Ariel relaxed some as she heard her husband her head resting on the toilet seat as she vomited it finally stopped and she look up frowning and miserable "Jackie will you wet a washcloth for me...please..." She whined as she slowly got up staying close to the toilet incase she had to puke again
Jack nodded as he tried to get up. His large belly causing him difficulty to get up. He got up and did as he was asked and returned to Ariel with the wet washcloth she asked for. "Here you go."
Ariel smiled as she took the wet rag and washed her face with it then she slowly got up and grabbed the mouth wash taking a gulp she gargled then spit it into the sink she took jacks hand and squeezed it " you should be in bed mister...why don't you go lay back down ill be in in a minute..." Ariel smiled up at her husband

Jack smiled at Ariel. "Alright then. Besides shouldn't you be the one laying down?" He asked. Jack went back to bed waiting for Ariel.
Ariel smirked at the comment and after a couple minutes of running her hands through her hair she walked back ino the bedroom and layed down beside her husband her hand rubbing his huge stomach
Jack smiled as Ariel returned and rubbed his belly. He began to smirk as he got an idea. He turned Ariel onto her back and position himself so he was on top. "I hope your ready for this." He said as he pulled down her pants
Ariel smiled up at her husband " will I be as horny as you when I'm 5 months or is it just a guy thing?" Ariel giggled " yes I'm ready my love..."
"I think it's a pregnancy thing." He said as he pulled down his underwear and began to tease Ariel. He began to suckle on her breasts, drawing some milk from her. He then started to enter her, reaching to her wombs opening.
Ariel moaned loud her hand going through her husbands hair she laid her head back arching her back and moaning loudly " oh...oh...jack..."
Jack smiled at Ariel. "Any louder Elle and you'll wake the neighbours." He joked as he thrust into her. His belly started to rub against Ariel's and the babies started to kick.
Ariel smiled sliding her hand on to jacks stomach so happy to feel the baby's kick she bit her lip as she moaned " deeper I'm so close..." She whispered
Jack thrusted harder and deeper. He released his seed into her, filling her up. He began to rub her belly.
Ariel moaned as she cummed right after her partner she smiled as jack rubbed her stomach " we're gonna have beautiful children.." She said excited

Jack grinned. "They will be as beautiful as their mother and as handsome as their father." He said as he rubbed her belly and started to massage her breasts.
Ariel moaned as he rubbed her breasts they've been even more sensitive during the pregnancy Ariel smiled wide " can you believe it Jackie I'm finally pregnant we tried so hard...and the miscarriage and I'm finally pregnant were both pregnant " Ariel whispered shedding a tear
Jack wiped the tear away. "Don't cry. I'm excited too. I've always wanted to be a father. And I'm glad we can both experience this incredible event." He said hugging her as best as he could.
Ariel smiled " I'm sorry I'm just emotional you got that way too around this time we watched alot of chick flicks..." She teased giggling
"Don't remind me." Jack chuckled. He began to kissing her deeply and massaging her hips. He began to feel aroused again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,724 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,818 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,088 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,160 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8