The Frontier (open)
Ryne nodded. "Yes, it's the only creature living in that desert. Some of the explorers say they say a giant creature that looked like a whale emerge from the sand, but I think they experience a mirage or something." He said chuckling on the last sentence. Ryne looked down and noticed where his bloated belly was going. He blushed and backed away. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know, I hope didn't cause any discomfort." He said with a face red with embarrassment.
Jake smiles "Its ok , I enjoyed the little ones kicking me. ill keep the whale in mind then see what else i hear of it."
Ryne nodded as he yawned. He said his goodnights and went to bed. The next morning he awoke, unable to get up because of the massive weight of his belly pinning him down. Ryne tried to roll on his side but his belly caused him to stay on his back. He felt his children kick wildly as he felt hungry. "Hang on. If you help turn, daddy can get up and get you fed." He said to his unborn children.
Jake is in the cafeteria eating and woundering where Ryne is. His notes are by him and he has already requested dna samples of the dragon.
Ryne continued to try to roll over to his side. He went left and right, left and right, left and right and then succes, his belly landed onto his side. He got up from his bed and waddled to the cafeteria. When he arrived, he was greeted by the sight of Jake and the smell of food. But something didn't feel right, he felt a breeze for some reason.
Jake waves hello once he spots Ryne "you ok Ryne? I was getting worried."
Ryne nodded. "I'm fine but is something a little odd to you? I feel like there's a breeze." He turned around and as it turned out he had only a t shirt on and nothing else.
Jake quickly gives Ryun his scientist jacket, failing to hide his laughter."here wear this. you look hungry, and half nude. This will make the others think you have shorts on. those that haven't seen anyway."
Name: Leonardo (Leo)
Pregnant: not yet

Leo walks into the cafeteria with his computer in one hand and grabs some food with his other hand. Being one of few computer people in this mansion that knows anything about computers, he has a lot of work to be done updating the software, protector what computers there are from viruses, and even fixing the ones that need fixed.

He walks over to an empty table briefly noticing a pregnant male with only a t-shirt on as he walked by. By the time he reached his table, his face was red with embarrassment/nervousness.

He sat down at the table, took out his computer, and booted it up before taking a bite of the food.

"Okay, what's on the sched for today?" he muttered to himself burying himself in his work and the food.
Ryne looked to Jake in confusion before he realized it. "What?! I can't believe I forgot to put on shorts!" He yelled fully embarrassed. He looked to the man sitting by himself. "Hey who are you?" He asked.
"Huh?" Leo said and turned away from his computer in confusion before realizing the pregnant guy that forgot to put on shorts was talking to him. "Oh, uh, the name's Leonardo but everyone just calls me Leo."

He holds his hand out for a handshake trying not to stare at his belly too much. He's always wanted to be pregnant mainly just to feel what it's like to have another human being growing inside him. He just never really told anyone about it.
Ryne smiled as he shook his hand. "Hey there Leo, my names Ryne. Are you here to help give birth to some babies or are you just here to fix the computers? Cause if you're here to fix the computers, can you check mine? It's been freezing on me when I try to connect the ultranet." He said as rubbed his belly.
"Um, well, I'm here for the computers," Leo said his face going red yet again. "So, your computer is freezing whenever you connect to the ultranet, eh? Would you mind if I take a look at it?

"As for giving birth to babies, can we actually do that? As far as I know, it's impossible to do without endangering the life of the carrier of the baby or babies."

Jake smiles "nice to meet you Leo, Im Jake. Please Ryne don't yell that out loud. by the way i compiled the data you told me yesterday day here are my notes"
"Nice to meet you too Jake," Leo said once he realized that there was another guy there. "What data? Is it something that I could run through the database? I do have that capability you know."
Ryne nodded. "Yes. Science has evolved so much that that pregnancy in males is a common thing now. So I won't be in harms way. As for the data, Jake is researching the local life here, we were talking some of the animals found in the Solitude Desert. We'd really appreciate if you could archive the data for us." Ryne stated rubbing his belly.
"Sure thing," Leo said with a nod and adjusted his glasses that he wore. "That's an easy thing for me to do. I just need the data so I can archive it for you. What category do you want me to archive it under?"
Jake sighs "possable dna matches with usefull skills, if you would please." He holds out the folders and looks at Leo. "by tomorrow i should have the dna. so i can know for sure"
Ryne rubbed his belly, enjoying the teamwork. "We'll be going to the desert soon, so it will be an enriching experience." Ryne felt a baby kick. "The babies seem to be excited for the trip, do you want to feel them?" He asked to Jake and Leo.
"What creature is the DNA from?" Leo asked Jake before turning to Ryne out of curiosity. "I don't get out that much due to being swamped with computer requests. Would you mind if I come with you? I could use a break for a day. Any requests can wait until we get back."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,413 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,225 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,108 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,529 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,354 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,055 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,511 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15