The Frontier (open)
"The DNA is from a earth wyvern. A predator from the Solitude Desert. You can come with us of course." Ryne said his hand rubbing his Bally while the other was on his back. He accidentally pushed his belly out, making him look bigger.
"A wyvern?" Leo said and scrunched his brow, thinking, as his face reddened when Ryne pushed his belly out to make it look bigger. "Isn't that a type of dragon? Man, this planet has very different wild life than Earth did."
Ryne nodded. "Yes. There are lots of different life here that makes the myths on our planet, become reality. I just hope were situated near the Deadlands. I heard there were giant spiders that could set themselves on fire." He said shivering in slight fear from the thought.
"I would prefer coming across a wyvern/dragon than one of those," Leo said and shivered as well. His computer then beeped causing him to turn to look at his screen. "Great, another repair request. Does anyone know how to not break there computers?" He sighed and closed his computer before going back to his food, annoyed at people in general.
"Don't get mad. Some of the computers aren't working properly because of the planets electromagnetic field. My computer works well on the planet but it still freezes if I access the ultranet." Ryne stated rubbing his belly. He felt a breeze hit his bottom and he shivered as a breeze blew in and caused the coat he was wearing to pick up, revealing his well rounded butt.
"I wonder if there's a way to work around that and prevent all of these problems so I can work on other things," Leo said thoughtfully continuing to munch on his food, not even noticing Ryne's little mishap. "I wonder if we could possibly tap into the electromagnetic field or have the ultranet not be interfered with it."
Ryne nodded. "If you can figure something out, that would be really grateful. I just noticed I'm the only breeder here am I?" He asked rubbing his swollen tummy.
"I'll try to figure something out," Leo said and absentmindedly rubbed his relatively flat stomach. "I might end up getting impregnated later. My job isn't all that strenuous that I can work during the entire pregnancy and after the birth."

Name: Katrina or nicknamed Kat
Sex: female
Pregnant: yes with triplets

Katrina was happy to be on the planet away from her old modeling job on earth before she was impregnated Katrina was a model she was 5'11 long blond hair bright blue eyes 36 c chest and long legs but now that she was pregnant she had a huge belly even though she was only five months her breasts were now double d's and she has bags under her eyes from lack of sleep Katrina was hungry so she walked into the food court not noticing anyone else but Ryne noticed her
Ryne nodded to Leo before noticing Katrina. She looked beautiful, like a goddess. He went up to her. "Excuse me? How far along are you?" He asked trying not to sound rude.
Katrina smiled at the pregnant man his Belly was almost the same size as hers " I'm 5 months with triplets.." Katrina stared proudly " how far along are you?...oh by the way my names Katrina nice to meet you"
Ryne gulped in nervousness. "S-six months with triplets. It's nice to meet you Katrina. My name is Ryne. Would you like to eat together?" He asked very nervously.
Katrina smiled wide " wow we're both having triplets of course ill have lunch with you first what do you suggest I get Ryne?"
Ryne looked to the food displayed. "Umm... How about this?" He pointed to a couple of fruits. Apples, bananas, pears, and other fruits found locally.
Katrina nodded " thanks" she walked over to the fruit bar got a big plate of fruit and sat down
Ryne did the same thing. When he sat down and ate he began to feel uncomfortable, rubbing his legs together. "I need to pee." He said getting up. When he walked towards the door a breeze appeared and blew his coat upwards, showing his rounded butt.
Leo sat where he was eating his food and trying to think of a solution to the ultranet freezing problem, but without access to the network, he couldn't truly come up with an answer that would work. He completely ignored Ryne's conversation with a pregnant female that had just entered the cafeteria. That is, until Ryne's coat got blown upwards by a random breeze causing him to blush and hurriedly finish up his food.

"I'm gonna head back to the computer workshop area so I can try and find a solution to the ultranet freezing problem," Leo said and stood up, packing away his computer at the same time. "I'll catch you guys later then."

He grabbed his stuff, threw away his garbage, and left the cafeteria trying to hide his reddened face. He wasn't sure if it was his way of showing his arousal or if it was out of embarrassment.
Jake hurries to work to get thier requests done so they all can go to the desert. He notices Ryne talk to Katrina and the constant breeze showing off Rynes butt. He sighs and reports the breeze hopeing that that can be fixed.
Ryne went to the bathroom and found himself tired, so he went to bed. The next morning he found himself in the same position as yesterday. He tried to move his belly like before but he was stuck. "Someone?! Anyone?! Help?!" He yelled.
Jake happens to be walking by and hears Ryne. He walks in "whats wrong, and how can I help?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,414 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,227 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,530 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,056 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,512 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15