The Frontier (open)
Ryne chuckled nervously. "I must've turned in my sleep. Now I can't get up." He said rubbing his swollen belly.
Jake nods and helps roll him over "if you put some pillows behind you, then your less likely to roll and get stuck. don't forget some sort of shorts today"
Katrina waited for Ryne but when he never came back she went to her room in the morning for some reason she felt like she needed to talk to Ryne so Katrina started wondering the halls looking around for Ryne
Ryne nodded as he got up and got dressed. He waddled the halls looking for Katrina, feeling guilty for leaving her without telling her. He stopped to get a breather, his hands on his knees looking at his swollen belly. "You know, you could cut me some slack kids. So please stop growing." He said to his unborn children.
Katrina turned the corner and saw Ryne " hey you okay?" She asked walking up to him today her long blond hair was curled and she wore a long black maternity dress that showed her 5 month baby bump
Ryne looked up to Katrina. "I'm fine. Just these babies get me tired once in a while, having to lug them around." He said chuckling.
Katrina smiled and nodded " oh I know what you mean...you left me yesterday where'd you go?" Katrina pouted
Ryne rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry. I went to the bathroom and then I felt tired. I'm sorry for ditching you." He said embarrassed
Katrina smiled " it's no problem would you like to eat lunch with me this afternoon we can talk a bit you seem interesting..."
Ryne nodded his head when Katrina said she wanted eat lunch with him. "Sure lets go eat." He said walking with her to the cafeteria.
Katrina smiled as she made herself a plate of fruits and meats and sat down
Ryne got a large plate of meats, cheeses, fruits, and deserts. He sat down across from Katrina and started to eat.
Katrina smiled " so Ryne tell me about yourself..."
"Well, I started young in the government. When we started landing on Eden, I was selected for the breeding program, my age and fitness playing a role in that. Since then, I was shipped out here to watch my own belly get bigger."
Katrina smiled " oh...before I was impregnated I was a model...but I'm happy to start something different"
"Ryne raised an eyebrow. "Really? What are you going to start." He asked taking a drink of his water
" we'll being on this planet...being alone ...being pregnant...3 things I started.."
Ryne realized what she was getting at. "You want to start a family? That sounds like a good idea but you need someone to be with right?" He said before realizing what he just said, he felt that he shouldn't have said that and now Ryne thinks Katrina might reject him for implying that.
Katrina smiled " yeah I want a family and yes I want someone to be with do you wannabe that someone?" She whispered as a smile spread across her face
Ryne eyes widened. "We'll I uhh..." He was completely speechless at Katrina's proposal. His face was red from blushing too hard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,113 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,551 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15