Gestating Love
Ryne nodded. "Alright. I'll take you over. I love you, Kayla." He said kissing her.
Kayla smiled and kissed back deeply " I'll meet you at home" Kayla said before leaving
Ryne nodded. He took her to the dance school and then left back home.

(Wanna skip a few months?)
( okay)
3 months later
Ryne had a bigger baby bump and Kayla loved to give him belly rubs and back massages rynes morning sickness got worse but Kayla always made him toast and orange juice in the morning this morning was no different Kayla was snuggled into ryne rubbing his stomach
Ryne smiled happily as triplets made more of an appearance. He cuddled with Kayla and enjoyed the belly rub. Then he got that horrible feeling again. He put his hands on his mouth and rushed to the bathroom, getting on his knees and vomiting his stomachs content.
Kayla got up and rubbed his back gently " I'll make the toast and the orange juice okay babe?" She asked calmly
Ryne nodded glumly before he started to throw up again. He knew nausea was something pregnant women had to go through but Ryne thought he had it the worse.
Kayla sighed she hated to see her future husband like this she went to the kitchen and made the toast putting banana on it to help with the nausea " ryne you want me to bring it to you or you wanna come out" she called
Ryne came out of the bathroom. "I hope the babies don't puke as much as I do." He said trying to lighten the mood.
Kayla smiled handing Ryne the toast and orange juice " so what's your plans for the day?"
"Well, I'm not going into the lab today, seeing as I'm 4 months pregnant. So I guess I'm staying here for the rest of the pregnancy. What are you doing?" He asked putting one hand on his back and his other on his belly.
" I was gonna work on a dance at the studio but if you want me to stay I will" Kayla says with a smile
Ryne kissed Kayla. "Whatever you want. Either way, I'm not leaving the house." He said rubbing his belly.
Kayla smiled " I'll go work on my dance and be home"
Ryne nodded. "Be careful." He said watching her leave. He went into the kitchen, feeling hungry and started to make some food. He had a big plate with different kinds of foods on it. When he sat down he immediately dug in. His belly getting bigger from being stuffed.
Kayla went to the dance studio she had to practice til she got it right doing a flip and a spin with her partner she pulled a muscle in her back and landed on her foot wrong she decided it was time to go home she limped to her car and went home
Ryne ordered pizza for him and Kayla. His stomach growled loudly, wanting the pizza now. "No babies, wait till mommy gets home." He said to his unborn children.
At that moment Kayla limped through the door a pained expression on her face " I'm home"
Ryne slowly got up from the couch. "Welcome home. What happened to you?" He asked worryingly.
" pulled a muscle..." She groaned as she limped to the kitchen grabbing ice from the fridge " please tell me we have tynoel...how was your day?" She whispered hiding the pain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,885 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,786 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,202 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,736 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,336 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,329 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 274,823 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Forbidden love Maggiemay 112 9,432 07-17-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,330 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,578 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22