Birth and Midwives Center (Open)
Angel nodded, "Yes, so I can get comfortable when I need to start pushing." Angel rubbed her stomach feeling the baby dropping low quickly, knowing it wouldn't be long. Angel watched the midwife, before she gripped her stomach the contraction coming.
"Okay." Maria helped Angel walked to the center of the room, where the sling attached to the roof, She attachd the sling to Angel's arm, make sure it not to high so it wont hurt Angel's arm and it will be comfortable for her. "Is it okay Angel?" she ask after set everything.
(08-06-2013, 07:26 PM)thecinemanurse Wrote: Kayla's belly got extremely rock hard and a gush of fluid came splashing out of her "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! heeheeheeheehoohoohoohooheeheeheeheehoohoohoohoo"
Ruki, the Midwife that will help Kayla give birth come inside in the same time her water broke, "Ah, your water already broke, the pushing stage will come sooner than later, do you have any birth position you want to?"
(08-06-2013, 08:20 PM)Namiryuu Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 07:26 PM)thecinemanurse Wrote: Kayla's belly got extremely rock hard and a gush of fluid came splashing out of her "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! heeheeheeheehoohoohoohooheeheeheeheehoohoohoohoo"
Ruki, the Midwife that will help Kayla give birth come inside in the same time her water broke, "Ah, your water already broke, the pushing stage will come sooner than later, do you have any birth position you want to?"

"Can I stay here? It hurts to move hoohoohoohoo!!!"
(08-06-2013, 06:54 PM)Namiryuu Wrote: "Eh?Do you have an urge to push?" she know she must handle this delivery herself if he already got an urge to push since other midwives have another patient with them.

Yes i think i feel it - i said
Angel moved around the sling feeling it and spreaded her legs to make sure she could push comfortable, "Yes, it's perfect. Thank you." Angel felt a contraction coming, starting to moan with it. She felt the baby drop down, "I'm starting to feel the pressure...oohhhh!!!"
Kayla moves over to the birthing ball. Hoping it'll help.
(08-07-2013, 02:06 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel moved around the sling feeling it and spreaded her legs to make sure she could push comfortable, "Yes, it's perfect. Thank you." Angel felt a contraction coming, starting to moan with it. She felt the baby drop down, "I'm starting to feel the pressure...oohhhh!!!"
Maria looked around and realise that she dont bring her equipment yet, "i must go for a minute, just do what your body desire and it will be okay." she left the room, wuickly take her equipment in her office
(08-07-2013, 02:53 AM)thecinemanurse Wrote: Kayla moves over to the birthing ball. Hoping it'll help.
Ruki start massaging Kayla's back, try to lessen the pain for her
Angel nodded, watching as she left to go get the things needed. Spreading her legs, Angel began feeling the urge to push. Not wanting to start until the midwife came back, Angel couldn't help but bare down as the urge was too strong, "Ohhhh!!!"
(08-07-2013, 01:57 AM)khaohom Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 06:54 PM)Namiryuu Wrote: "Eh?Do you have an urge to push?" she know she must handle this delivery herself if he already got an urge to push since other midwives have another patient with them.

"Okay, lets start getting ready then, do you have birthing position you want?" She asked him, use her gloves to get ready to help
(08-07-2013, 03:13 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel nodded, watching as she left to go get the things needed. Spreading her legs, Angel began feeling the urge to push. Not wanting to start until the midwife came back, Angel couldn't help but bare down as the urge was too strong, "Ohhhh!!!"
Maria went back to Angel's room and see that she already pushing, "Your babies are eager to meet their mommy Angel" she said when she go kneeling in front of her to help her and catch the baby.
Angel only nodded, her contractions on top of each other. Angel bared down feeling her babies head at her opening, but knew they were going be big, "Nnnnghhh!!!!"
Maria can see the top of the baby head in Angel opening, "I can see your baby angel, you doing great" she said, informing Angel her progress
Angel nodded, taking a few deep breaths before pushing again, feeling the baby coming out until she stopped pushing it coming back in.
Maria just smile and massage her lower back, "Its okay Angel, they will come."
Angel knew it would take a while, as she took a few breaths before pushing down hard, "Ohhhh!!!!"
Maria set a mirror under Angel's leg and positioni it so Angel can see her progress as well.
Angel looked down barely able to see the tip of the head coming out when she pushed. Angel continued to push off and on watching the minutes ticking by on the clock attached to the wall, "Nnnghhh!!!!"
(08-07-2013, 03:19 AM)Namiryuu Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 01:57 AM)khaohom Wrote:

"Okay, lets start getting ready then, do you have birthing position you want?" She asked him, use her gloves to get ready to help

I want sling - i said took a deep breathe as feel contractions hit me again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,193 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,091 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,435 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,326 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,588 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,572 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,280 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,500 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15