Survival Breeder (closed)
In the year 2045, the technological age has been destroyed. The Earth had suffered a horrible technological failure and now humanity lives in the new dark ages. Humans now live in a tribal like society, sending random men and women off to keep humanity living.

Name: Ryne
Description: blonde hair, 6ft tall, blue eyes

Ryne was being sent off to be impregnated. Humans have evolved so men could carry children now.
(08-04-2013, 10:18 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: In the year 2045, the technological age has been destroyed. The Earth had suffered a horrible technological failure and now humanity lives in the new dark ages. Humans now live in a tribal like society, sending random men and women off to keep humanity living.

Name: Ryne
Description: blonde hair, 6ft tall, blue eyes

Ryne was being sent off to be impregnated. Humans have evolved so men could carry children now.

Name Lukas
Age 28
Description: drank Brown hair thin build. 5 ft 4 brown eyes

Lukas had been walking for several days he set up his camp for the night along a river bank that he fished that night for food .
Lukas sat in front of the fire woundering how much father he would have to travel until he met up with someone worthy of mating with he could feel the urge in his body to bear a child or Children
Suddenly as he began to disease off he heard foot steps behind him
Ryne walked around and found a small encampment. He looked left and right and concluded, whoever was here left. And that leaved him worried even more.
(08-04-2013, 10:34 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne walked around and found a small encampment. He looked left and right and concluded, whoever was here left. And that leaved him worried even more.

Little did ryne know but he was being watched Luca stayed crouched down in the bushes worried that thus intuder might rape and Rob him he sat quietly til he knew he was friendly
As Luca watched the tall man wouneed around his camp admireing the intuder hopping he was looking for a mate
Ryne sighed as he sat down. "I really wish I had a mate. I know I'm supposed to have children to keep the clan alive but I just want to be with someone." He stated unaware he was being watched.
(08-04-2013, 10:57 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne sighed as he sat down. "I really wish I had a mate. I know I'm supposed to have children to keep the clan alive but I just want to be with someone." He stated unaware he was being watched.
Lukas stepped out of the shadows " what are you looking for? " he asked shyly
While looking up and down at ryne
Ryne was startled by the older man. He felt a heat rise up in him, an evolutionary step telling that your in heat. "Well nothing really. I'm on my way to find someone so I could have some babies." He stated.
(08-04-2013, 11:44 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne was startled by the older man. He felt a heat rise up in him, an evolutionary step telling that your in heat. "Well nothing really. I'm on my way to find someone so I could have some babies." He stated.

Lukas smiled at the young man
Feeling the same intensity ti breed
He stepped towards ryne I believe we're looking fir the something
I'm Lukas from the tribe from the north and I'm seeking a mate to bear his children
Ryne blushed at the older man. "I-I-I'm Ryne from the Western tribe. I was sent to carry a northern tribe members children." He stuttered in embarrassment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,215 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,806 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,139 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,871 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,204 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg