Alien Bride (closed)
Ryne smiled at the thought of never working again. "What exactly do? You must work pretty well if you don't need me to work." He said rubbing his belly.
Adelia smiled softly looking at him "My kind have a lot of money as they work with the government on our breeding program" She said happily and put the food in front of him "Eat up" she said grinning
Ryne licked his lips at the food in front of him. He ate like a starving dog. He ate all the food she cooked. He leaned back and his belly looked bigger than before. "Ohh. Adelia. I think I got a stomachache."
Adelia leant down and gently kissed his stomach "It will go in a moment, the children will soak up the nutrients. You're going to get a sudden growth spurt in a minute which will stretch your skin quite a bit and hurt but it will last just a few minutes"
Ryne nodded. "I think I feel it now." He said before moving uncomfortably as his belly began to expand. His belly looked like he was full term with quads. Ryne rubbed his belly to ease the pain.
Adelia gently rubbed his stomach smiling gently up at him before kissing his large stomach gently
Ryne blushed as Adelia kissed his belly. "So tell me. Where do you actually live?" He asked curious about her.
Adelia grinned "Many what you humans call lightyears away. It would take you hundreds of years to reach my planet. But this is really my home now. I have been here for quite a few years now"
Ryne nodded. "I wish we could leave the house. I'm going to feel so trapped." He frowned as he rubbed his belly.
Adelia frowned "I have a tv? I have some board games? I have a veranda? Its high up enough people won't be able to see you or if they do won't realize you're a pregnant man?"
Ryne still rubbed his belly. "That sounds nice but I still would like to go outside." He said looking down.
Adelia: "You can go on to the verandah like Ii said? I can help you out there?" I said sadly
Ryne still sighed. "It's not the same. I want to walk around the city. I'm sorry." He as aid lying down on the couch.
Adelia looked down "Im sorry but you can't do that...soon the weight will be too much for you to walk on as well" I said sadly looking at his large stomach
Ryne rubbed his belly. "Alright. Can you help me up? I want to see the city." He asked.
Adelia nodded wrapping an arm around him lifting him up easily as she led him to the window "Oh. Some of my species say that when you are pregnant you get very hormonal and want sex so just tell me if you want that and Ill form into my human form. Oh and if there's some type of physicality you like in particular like big breasts or blonde hair just tell me"
Ryne blushed at the thought of her being big breasted and blonde. "Alright. I'll let you know." He said. He looked to the skyline of the city. He admired the scene as he snuggled next to Adelia.
Adelia smiled gently laying one of her hands on his large stomach and running the other gently through his hair
Ryne enjoyed the feeling of his new belly being rubbed. He then felt a need for her. "Adelia? I feel like having sex." He said completely honest and hiring.
Adelia smiled "Alright then. What would you like me to look like?" she asked as she helped him back inside and to her bedroom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,811 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,149 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,887 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,212 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,085 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg