Alien Bride (closed)
Ryne moaned again as Adelia sucked him off. He cummed again but the need came back. "Can you mount me? I think it'll help." He stated.
Adelia nodded and turned away from him, his stomach would have been slightly in the way if she faced him. She pushed herself down onto him and started thrusting down onto him
Ryne moaned as Adelia's sex stretched around him. He panted as Adelia continued to thrust onto him. "Yes! Please, keep going!" He yelled.
Adelia quickly rolled her hips on him moving faster moaning loudly
Ryne moaned very loudly. The movement of their babies made Ryne even hornier. "I'm coming!" He yelled as he climaxed again.
Adelia moaned softly feeling his seed fill her up before she hopped off smiling "It must not be long til its time for the birth if you're this horny" she says and rubs his stomach lovingly
Ryne panted, out of breath. "What do you mean? I'm going to give birth soon?" He asked as the babies moved again.
Adelia laughed softly "Yes silly, you don't expect them to stay inside you forever do you?" she grinned widely
Ryne grimaced at the idea of having to give birth soon. "I wish they could stay in me a little longer." He said rubbing his belly.
Adelia smiled happily "I can always put more in you later" she said happily
Ryne smiled as he stretched his arms to her. "Lay down with me?" He asked cutely.
Adelia smiled and laid down next to him curling into his side
Ryne smiled as he went to sleep next to Adelia. The next morning, Ryne woke up a little uncomfortable. He looked down and saw his belly was bigger. He rubbed the massive globe of his, feeling his babies.
Adelia didn't need much sleep, her species never had, so she just laid there stroking his stomach lovingly
Ryne noticed Adelia awake. "Adelia? Could you get me something to eat, please?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.
Adelia smiled softly "Of course" I said softly getting up "What would you like?"
Ryne opened his mouth to say something but his stomach started to talk for him. He rubbed his belly blushing. "Anything would do." He stated.
Adelia smiled and went to the kitchen grabbing some various foods to bring to him
Ryne rubbed his massive belly. He tried to get up the best as he could but was unable to even sit up. His actions caused his babies to move rapidly.
Adelia brought the food back to him smiling gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,819 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,089 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg