myth world (open)
Dante pants and answers before nibbling on Jace's ears another sensitive spot for any elf. "I am bottom." thats the only answer he gives as he is grinded upon.
Jace moans loudly as he nibbled at his ear. "M'kay" he mumbled and pulled the little clothing he had off as he looked at him shyly
Dante removes the clothing he has on seeming slightly less shy as he kisses Jace and lets his hands roam gently over Jace's body. his fingers almost teasing before he wraps his hand around Jace's cock and Dante looks up his eyes half open looking into Jace's eyes begging him to take him here and now not caring if he is gentle or not.
Jace moaned brokenly and grabbed his hips pushing himself inside her quickly moaning loudly
Dante lets out a small gasp and arches his back slightly as Jace slides into him quickly. he lays in the middle of the woods spread for Jace. his ears twitch again as he bites his lip groaning just under his breath
Jace moaned as he began to thrust in and out of Dante moaning at the amazing feeling holding onto his hips tightly as he started to move faster and more sloppily
Dante moves slightly with Jace's thrusts looking absolutly lost in the pleasure. he drips pre as he closes his eyes being pounded into from behind. Jace's nails biting into his hips in all the excitement.
Jace cried out loudly as he released himself inside of him and kissed his neck gently and took his member in his hands pumping til he released as well. Jace stayed inside of him, the muscles slowly relaxing around the intruder
dante cries out as well as he releases onto both his own stomach and Jace's hand. he pants relaxing around his member as he lays beneath him. he closes his eyes filled with jace's release.
Jace gently kisses his neck grabbing his clothes he gently wiped Dante's stomach and his hand before leaning up against the tree still inside Dante holding him close.
he moans and sits on Jace's member leaning up against his chest leaning his head to the side as Jace kisses his neck. he finally speaks up not having moved. "it would appear that we have mated Jace..." Dante is blushing slightly as he rest his head against Jace's chest calmly.
Jace smiled softly looking down at the beautiful creature "Im quite okay with mating with such a beautiful elf" he said quietly not wanting to break the serenity of the moment
Dante has closed his eyes again basking in the sun still sitting on Jace's lap as their child forms inside Dante. which will take a while but for this moment. he enjoys the peace surrounding them.
Jace smiles gently running his fingers through Dante's hair softly humming a quiet tune as he does so. He started to make shapes out of the clouds as he ran his fingers through his hair
Dante lays peacefully as his hair is messed with. eventually he gets up and begins to get dressed though looking at Jace. "are you hungry? i'm getting alittle hungry..."
Jace smiled and got on just picking up his sticky clothes not putting them on "My stomach barely needs anything anymore. Im not hungry but if you want I can hunt for you? I know these forests like the back of my hand"
Dante nods "i'd like that alot." he says rubbing his stomach slightly it would be about 4 months but he could already feel a slight difference. he sits down against the tree to rest. as he watches Jace move.
Jace smiles and kisses his head before he quickly runs off to find food. He comes back with a bunch of fruit and a warthog.
Dante had fallen asleep but jumps awake hearing movement in the distance and looks up to see who is coming. he makes no move to stand up yet though or hide a hand on his stomach which is already only just barely protruding from between his hips. the only tell tale that there is a small being inside him.
Jace smiled at the reaction "Its okay, its just me" I said softly laying the food in front of him gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,411 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,219 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,522 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,619 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,053 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,290 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,509 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15