myth world (open)
Dante sits up reaching for the meat first and looking happy to see that Jace is back and he hadn't been caught napping by someone he doesn't know. he nibbles on the meat first giving a smile as he relaxes. "this tastes good." he says before moving onto some of the fruit and pulling a few strands of hair away from his face.
Jace smiles, happy that his mate was happy with his selection. He takes a piece of fruit for himself and nibbled on it quietly
Dante slowly climbs to his feet his bump becoming more visible to Jace as he finishes what he was eating and stretches. "I was about to head towards the mountains to explore some. though it might take full term to get there." he looks at his stomach rubbing slightly.
Jace nodded softly and took his hand "Okay, we will do that for the next few months then" he smiled and packed up the leftover food for another time before they began travelling
sure enough 4 months later Dante has become large and round. he rubs his stomach and stops walking. "i think i need to sit and rest." he says to Jace sitting down and rubbing his stomach as though to rub away a stinging feeling. they had found a cave just up ahead and were trying to make it there knowing Dante was due any day now.
Jace knelt down worriedly "We need to keep moving otherwise we will not make it in time" He said pushing Dante's hair behind his ear
Dante reluctantly reaches a hand out to help stand back up to keep going. not too much further its just ahead. Dante leans against Jace. his breathing is not even. he is trying his best to get to the cave. the only thing keeping Dante cool is the snow around them that matches his hair so well.
Jace holds most of Dante's weight as they get closer and closer to the cave "We are almost there. We are so very close just keep walking" He said encouragingly as he helped him along. He knew Dante was very close as it was becoming hard for him to even breath and his hair had a shinier quality to it
Dante groans but keeps going. they finally reach the cave and he sinks down to the cave floor panting slightly. if anything his hair is silver white currently almost as soon as he is on the ground Dante's water breaks and he closes his eyes as the pain gets worse.
Jace kisses him gently "I love you. You're doing great, our child(Just one right?) is almost here" he said holding his hand gently
(yeah just one) Dante crys out slightly gripping Jace's hand tightly as he spreads his legs trying to make himself atleast alittle more comfortable until he can push. "I love you too" he says finally when the contraction is over.
Jace gently stroked his hair with the other hand "Its okay, you're doing great" he kissed his head gently and gently sat behind him beginning to massage his lower back to help ease some pain
Dante's breath puffs out in small smoke wisps as he manages to keep focusing on breathing as he almost has no breaks between his contractions at this time feeling a dropping feeling in his stomach. Dante's back arches in slightly as this happens. he tries speaking but sounds to be losing his voice through the pain. "I need to push Jace."
Jace kisses his neck gently "Then push" he said as he moved from behind him propping him up against the wall as he moves to see taking Dante's hand "Squeeze as hard as you want" he said as he gently pressed at his hole making sure he was dilated enough "You're ready to go"
Dante squeezes Jace's hand super hard as he begins pushing. he stops and crys out as he feels the burning feeling as their child moves downwards. he sobs slightly shaking his head as he stays propped against the wall still holding onto Jace's hand. the child is rather large.
Jace looked at his mate worriedly "You're doing great Dante, I know its hurting but you can get through this, we'll have our baby with your beautiful silver hair and bright green eyes. It will be here soon, until then you're going to have to push and suffer the pain, okay?"
Dante takes a breath looking Jace in the eyes before pushing with all he has again. he closes his eyes as the burn gets unimaginably worse as the child is just right there putting pressure right up against his hole trying to spread him further than he is used to.
Jace gently led his hand touching his hole where the head was sitting just inside "Feel that? Its our child. It has dark hair like me" he said in awe looking up at Dante a huge smile on his face
Dante pants taking a small rest as he feels their child just inside and smiles hearing how excited Jace is. its short lived though as the next contraction comes and the burning gets worse as his hole is stretched as the childs head crowns. Dante crys out again but keeps pushing trying to get their childs head out at the least.
Jace rested his hand under the head still holding his other hand letting him squeeze it. "Its heads almost halfway out, keep pushing!" he said encouragingly gently prodding his fingers in his hole to help stretch him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,535 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,512 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15