myth world (open)
Adrian is fairly quick to thrust into the small opening. he speaks finally his voice lilting a calming thing almost. "my name is Adrian." he releases his eggs not yet fertilized into Jace each one stretching the elf alittle. and each one causing a small bump in Jace's stomach. there are 3. he then oozes a blue liquid over them fertilizing them before he releases the elf having been struggled with the whole time. --------- Dante and their little girl hides outside in a tree waiting for Jace
Jace bit his lip stopping himself from crying out before he's dropped. He places his hand on his stomach terrified of what was inside. He looked at the creature terrified "What did you put inside me?!" he asked terrified
Adrian looks up at Jace. "eggs. you have my children in you." he answers. "term is quick. we are a dying people after all."
Jace looked at the monster terrified "How long are they in there? How big will they be? He asked scared rubbing his stomach and feeling three distinct shapes inside of him
"three weeks at the most. they should grow to be the size of an ostrich egg before it will be time to lay the eggs." Adrian answers slowly fading back into the water.
Jace looked terrified "What do i do with the eggs when they are birthed?!" he asked frantically
just before he disappears under the water he answers "watch them until they hatch. after that they can fend for themselves." he fades down under the water his prescence disappears. the evidence he was there is most deffinate by the eggs in Jace's stomach.
Jace limped out of the cave shaking terribly as tears rolled quickly down his cheeks. He stood at the entrance of the cave just shaking horribly
Dante sees Jace and jumps down holding their daughter seeing Jace limping and looking worse for wear. "are you ok?" he says the loudest he has been ever. "what happened?"
Jace broke down falling to the ground sobbing. His clothes were gone as the monster had ripped them off and the small bulge was visible already
Dante kneels next to Jace looking worried as he peices things together trying to wipe the tears from Jaces cheeks and pulls him into his arms. he stays quiet now just being there for his mate.
Jace curled into him sobbing loudly "There was a lake monster....he...he put his eggs in me and i have to give birth to them in three weeks" he said sobbing into Dante's skin
Dante holds him close playing with Jaces dark hair and tracing patterns in his back. "you are still mine and i am still yours." he whispers "i love you and will be there through everything." he says quietly.
Jace nodded sniffing slightly trying to stop himself "We need to find a safe place to live" he said. "We need to find a place where we can live with our daughter. Oh! What do you want to name her?" he asked rubbing at his eyes
Dante smiles. "i like the name Luna" he says quietly helping Jace to his feet. "i saw a place. it's about two weeks travel. but it looks perfect and it's empty"
Jace frowned a little "When did you see this place?' he asked "And Luna is a gorgeous name" he touched the little girls head
"we were taking a rest a while back and i saw it near a beach." he says softly reaching to rub Jace's tummy before kissing him.
Jace kissed him back softly pulling back "Okay" he said softly really afraid of what was going to happen. He took one of Dante's hand and began to travel again
they make quick work making it to the empty cabin in 2 weeks and 4 days. Dante opens the door to see it has 2 floors to it and would be comfortable to stay at. Dante leads Jace inside.
Jace holds his stomach breathing heavily from the strain that the eggs had put on his stomach. He went and sat against the wall closing his eyes tiredly. He got a sudden pain across his stomach and groaned quietly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,426 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,276 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,130 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,755 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,437 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,711 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,085 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,352 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,536 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15